Sign in to follow this  
Lord Tyrus

[SoNE ep. VI] Time For A Little Bit Of Hacking...(And The Best Bothan

After weeks of walking round in circles and trying his best to put up with troopers 27491 and 44783 constant arguing about the rarity of certain plants and flowers, Lord Tyrus couldn't find any evidence of Boba Fett and if he had actually landed, it would take a completely insane person to stay on Felucia for more than a couple of days. Lord Tyrus decided stopping on Bothawui to try and find him.

14811283990_be3e5cfb50_z.jpg

He was fairly skilled with computer and holo tech, and he planned to find a fairly empty, out of the way spy centre so he could quietly hack into the many satellites and cameras traced on the planet's landing platforms to see if Boba was parked there. He needn't have worried, as the whole planet was dotted with spy centres. Apparently the planet was a galactic 'hotspot', which made the thousands of aerials and dishes work so well.

14997927765_611f0c0ec9_z.jpg

He found an older centre, built a few hundred years ago, when people actually bothered to build nice buildings rather than big concrete squares, and checked to see that no one was around. There was one Bothan, presumably the caretaker, who was sitting under a leafy tree. He was asleep, with a large bottle of Bothan rosé in his hand. Apart from him, the place was empty. He continued up the stony path, only glancing at the caretaker's veggie plot, before he pressed the button to open the door.

14811240549_bf3abbc108_z.jpg

He walked through it, with trooper 27491 behind, but didn't know 44783 wasn't with him. If he'd have looked behind, he'd have seen trooper 44783 sneakily grab the bottle and slip it under his arm...

14811324058_31a7d1b35e_z.jpg

Once in the building, he walked passed the door to the caretaker's quarters and into the tech room. It didn't take him long to find out that Boba had landed a few days ago, on platform 3379. He also discovered that the bounty hunter had left just hours ago, on a trip to Ord Mantell.

"Here we go again..." He murmured.

Can a mod please remove the bit saying '...and the best bothan' in the title.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Nice MOC with good story. The gates are done well, so is the three, but I think that owl is a bit off-topic, maybe you should try to build your own space-y animal?

Edited by MontyPython

Very nice MOC, I think the gate came out quite nicely! :thumbup:

Nice MOC with good story. The gates are done well, so is the three, but I think that owl is a bit off-topic, maybe you should try to build your own space-y animal?

It's a rebel spy! :look:

Good to see another Imperial entry and even better that it's taking place on Bothawui because there aren't many Imperial entries yet.

That little building looks quite good, I really like the antennas on the roof because they add some great details to the building.

But I am not so sure about using the Chima lion head (?) for a Bothan, I prefer the Master Splinter head from TMNT but this one also works as a compromise.

Good work here! :wink:

I like all the details you've added to make this feel like Bothawui.

Great Entry!

You have made the best with the 16x16 size!

Really great work in all details, good job at the floor, the vegetation and the greebles on the top of the house (?!) is nice!

I think that woult be the better planet for me to build an enty - after my Endor Diorama i have enough experience with trees and all thinks what they have to do with green :laugh: :laugh: .

Markus

Thanks! I did put the owl in as a sort of 'easter egg', a bit of fun, I didn't mean it to fit in.

Very nice MOC, I think the gate came out quite nicely! :thumbup:

Thank you!

It's a rebel spy! :look:

:grin:

Good to see another Imperial entry and even better that it's taking place on Bothawui because there aren't many Imperial entries yet.

That little building looks quite good, I really like the antennas on the roof because they add some great details to the building.

But I am not so sure about using the Chima lion head (?) for a Bothan, I prefer the Master Splinter head from TMNT but this one also works as a compromise.

Good work here! :wink:

Thank you, I don't have a Splinter head, which I need to get round to getting at some point, so I used what I had. I don't think it looks too bad.

I like all the details you've added to make this feel like Bothawui.

Thank you, I wanted to make it clear this was Bothawui.

Great Entry!

You have made the best with the 16x16 size!

Really great work in all details, good job at the floor, the vegetation and the greebles on the top of the house (?!) is nice!

I think that woult be the better planet for me to build an enty - after my Endor Diorama i have enough experience with trees and all thinks what they have to do with green :laugh: :laugh: .

Markus

High praise indeed! The 'greebles' are meant to be communication aerials and other techy bits. A Bothawui build from you would be fantastic!

Great story. I like your interpretation of Bothawui. It looks rural but also highly technologized. Especially the antenna array looks good.