Sign in to follow this  
casewindu

what is the least favorite game you have ever played?

I have just rented out FAMILY GUY THE VIDEO GAME for PSP from the blockbusters even though my friends at school adviced me not to.

all i can say is : i see why.

i like family guy as much as the next person but this gae is UMBELIEVABLY bad! dodgy angles, crappy aiming and supposadly "new diolouge" but i can tell they have just snipped it from the show!

i was wondering if anybody else has ever played a game that they felt should never have left the drawing board?

any comments welcome! :-)

(the da vici code is another totally rubbish game aswell :-| )

Errm, good question really. I'd have to say race:the official WTCC game, i was really excited about it coming out, i used

I played tons of bad games when I was a kid. The only 2 games I've ever bought myself that disappointed me were Starfox Adventures and Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles, both for the Gamecube.

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it was on GameCube. Star Fox Adventures was REALLY bad-hold down a button to move the camera???!?!?!?!?! Like, who the heck thought of that? The entire game felt like a cheap rip-off of Halo!!!

Mine was an off-road racing game I bought in the late 90's... Off-Road Extreme or something like that.

Hell it was so forgettable, I've forgotten the name.

Definately Star Trek: Hidden Evil.

what! There has to be a worse game for you than that! It was actually one of the better startrek games. :-P

The worst games for me is any ball sports games, but that is just because I dislike sports in general.

some of the worst were movie\cartoon conversion side scrollers on the super nintendo like wayne's world, beavis and butthead, and ren and stimpy.

Gaming companies for the nintendo 64 tried too hard to utilize 3d polygon eviroments and usually failed at creating decent games of that nature, it was the downfall of donkeykong. :-(

I also extremely dislike dragon ballz and street fighter because of artistic styles :-X

I do not play so many games but some of the free games from ICQ are bad...

-Aredhel

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it was on GameCube. Star Fox Adventures was REALLY bad-hold down a button to move the camera???!?!?!?!?! Like, who the heck thought of that? The entire game felt like a cheap rip-off of Halo!!!

Starfox Adventures is a Zelda rip-off and has absolutely nothing to do with Halo. I also don't think you had to hold down a button to move the camera but simply used the C-stick as in 99% of all Cube games.

While we're on the subject, Halo is heavily overrated. As is Final Fantasy VII. Let the discussion begin :-P

Starfox Adventures is a Zelda rip-off and has absolutely nothing to do with Halo. I also don't think you had to hold down a button to move the camera but simply used the C-stick as in 99% of all Cube games.

While we're on the subject, Halo is heavily overrated. As is Final Fantasy VII. Let the discussion begin :-P

Pretty sure he means Assault. ;-)

Pretty sure he means Assault. ;-)

Nope, Assault was closer to a typical Star Fox game (though still a joke), but Adventures was....eh

Starfox! come on now. :-/

I'll admit the last two starfox games were not the best of the series but worst game you ever played?

sorry to be questioning all these suggestions, but there are so mamy games that are far, far worse.

Clearly you never played Alfred chicken :-X

Alfred_Chicken_1.pngnes screenshot

Here is a youtube video of someone playing super alfred chiken

I used to play it really loud to irritate my brother >:-)

Umm...oh yea. I hated Mortal Kombat: Special Forces. What a waste of my time! I spend 3 hours on it and suddenly my PS1 gets unplugged. I didnt have a memory card at that time. I got so pissed. I was on the last boss. BOOM! Zip. Nada. I gave up on it cause I knew everything but the end. Oh well.

For me it would have to be XIII(Cube/PS2). I absolutely hated the fact that you were not able to change the control scheme to what you wanted and got stuck with two very poor choices. Because of this, the missions became a pain and using a guide did not help due to this problem. I will stick to Halo for my FPS fix any day of the week instead. Cheers!

DB

any sports game. :-X

Professional sporting events are very boring to me, especially on TV *n*

So making a game about them is definitely not going to hold any interest to me.

But i love playing sports and sometimes going to jr. high to high school games.

But i usually just talk to friends and family at those sporting events X-D

P

This one i played recently "london racer police pursuit".

usually i like car chase games but this one just repeated itself time and time again!

collect dohnuts before the time runs out! ooooooooooooooo thats a real challenge! :-|

My least favorite game I've ever played?? Mmmmhhh that's a though one... I've played alot of games but I don't know wich is my least favorite one..

Anyway, is there already a topic about your FAVORITE game? I do have some favorites! :-P

Mr Tiber

My least favorite game I've ever played?? Mmmmhhh that's a though one... I've played alot of games but I don't know wich is my least favorite one..

Anyway, is there already a topic about your FAVORITE game? I do have some favorites! :-P

Mr Tiber

Sure is ;-)

Turok Evolution on the Cube was a big disappointment. Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup was also really bad.

I know many people think Halo is overrated, but I am inclined to disagree. Arguably it doesn't do too much new, but it's a fantastic game still. Star Fox Assault was too short, but by no means a bad game. I'll post more as I think of them. Most movie tie - in games suck.

Mine were Zelda: Windwaker(TOO easy!!!!), Starfox Adventures (the DAMN fear test REALLY destroyed my patience on this game!!!) and Megaman Network Transmission (TOO hard), all on Gamecube. >:-( >:-(

Mine were Zelda: Windwaker(TOO easy!!!!), Starfox Adventures (the DAMN fear test REALLY destroyed my patience on this game!!!) and Megaman Network Transmission (TOO hard), all on Gamecube. >:-( >:-(

Don't try Twilight Princess then, it's even easier then The Wind Waker. As for Starfox Adventuresa, try the Test of Strength at 60 Hz. Near impossible (and at 50 Hz. it's easy...)

Edit: 2000th post :-D