jamesuniverse

Attack on Canterwell

Well I decided to build another castle... This time, better than before, I am satisfied with the landscape and I am OK with the castle. The castle wall is OLD grey and I plan to build a bigger one later this year. :)

This MOC will be at Brickfiesta 2013 and if you are coming, feel free to say Hi! Check out the main flickr page for more info on the MOC. Attack on Canterwell

9162777942_b3c1382287_z.jpg

9160676677_c7e1bcfef5_z.jpg

9160682567_523c3a36d5_z.jpg

9160696925_3c84fcd69f_z.jpg

Oh gosh that's awesome, I like everything about it, particularly the foliage, water and the wall (so in other words all of it), great job :classic:

No need to be so hard on yourself, I think the landscape looks really great. The castle looks very nice as well. Good job all around. :classic:

The landscape is really good :thumbup: The foliage, trees, and water all seem very natural. The castle sections is pretty good too, I think a tower next to the gate could make it more interesting and make the wall stand out more.

Excellent MOC :classic:

Great work :thumbup: :thumbup: As previously said, a tower could be a nice addition :wink:

Really cool MOC! Loads of things I love! BUT the one thing would say, is the top of the wall could do with some tiles...

That's a clever idea to get angles of leaves on the trees. I'm thinking now how I should incorporate that into my MOC. I'll come up with something to hide them a bit better though.

Otherwise, the landscaping is awesome. Full of life! The stream looks like it is moving, so nice touch.

I hadn't considered meshing old castle torsos with the newer torsos, but they look like they work well together. I may have to try that out to flesh out my troops.

Keep up the good work!

Wow! Love the foliage and trees! The stream is awesome! Amazing work! :sweet::thumbup:

I echo most of the comments, the water and foliage are exceptional, wonderful MOC overall :wub:

Happy building :laugh: