I just realized that I haven't posted my entry here:

Building the Hall of Commerce

9183334359_e1dfb2ba6e_n.jpg

Edited by Yooha

I present, Pull harder.

<snip>

:laugh::laugh_hard: Very funny! :roflmao:

I think to count though you probably have to give the MOC it's own topic. Just go to the forum page and up at the top you'll see the start new topic button.

I present, Pull harder.

Hahaha! :laugh::grin: Lovely!

And by the way: Started with my MAC-moc today so you can count on a cheese-slope-heavy entry from me! :devil:

@Mitchellego: Thanks for the entry :classic:

@Rolli: I was wondering if you'd make the deadline, glad to hear you've started :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

@Rolli: I was wondering if you'd make the deadline, glad to hear you've started :classic:

Real life, as always. Too much work but I shouldn't complain as a freelancer :blush: Was able to take a day off that I'm dedicating to this contest. :wink:

uhm I can't make it. school is way to busy at the moment, im hardly getting sleep, let alone lego time

uhm I can't make it. school is way to busy at the moment, im hardly getting sleep, let alone lego time

Too bad :cry_sad: Hope school lets up a bit for you, it hasn't even started yet here in the States :look:

My entry:

Thanks for the entry :classic:

I really never thought I could make it, I probably won't. But I just wanted to say "Pull Harder" gave me a good laugh! Great title and a neat little MOC.

Any chance there will be an extension on the deadline for this? I wanted to make something, but I've just had too many other projects that took over my free time lately.

Would anyone else like an extension for the deadline? I'd really like to see some more entries so if extending it would help people finish theirs I think I could do that :classic:

Would anyone else like an extension for the deadline? I'd really like to see some more entries so if extending it would help people finish theirs I think I could do that :classic:

Well given another month I could probably enter a portion of my Kaliphlin wip. Not sure that would be fare for those that have already built their entries though....

I can probably get mine up tomorrow, so I'm fine. :classic:

Same here. No extension necessary.

Well given another month I could probably enter a portion of my Kaliphlin wip. Not sure that would be fare for those that have already built their entries though....

I'm all for it ending on August 1st. :classic:

Same here. No extension necessary.

Seeing as there are more votes for ending at the regular date than for an extension, and seeing how late it is in the contest, I will leave the deadline at August 1st.

Guess it's next time for you Eryn! Well it's August 1st here in the states. Better get those locked and loaded!