Holodoc

Event countdown 2013

This one I decided not to answer, since I checked if Holodoc had uploaded the number this morning, which he had. Nicely difficult today though, had to go through the pink flowers to find it, since at first I thought the roof was red, which didn't match any potential sets. And it made it even more difficult that it wasn't the primary set picture on Bricklink that was used, and I also thought it was Paradisa at first, which didn't help either, gah! :laugh:

That being said, great job with the countdown Doc! :sweet: (even though I missed out on most of them..)

Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

5840-1.jpg

5840 - Garden Playmates from Belville!

Paradisa?

Close - but no cigar!

Redhead1982 wins the last point and we end up in this results:

CopMike - 0 points = nada, peau de zobi, zilch, diddly squat, duck egg, zero, zip, jack shit, fly speck, bupkis

Ecclesiastes - 1 point

Eiker86 - 1 point

Christian - 1 point

Brickdoctor - 1 point

Quarryman - 1 points - but wins the fairness-price this year!

Scubacarrot - 2 point

Redhead1982 - 2 points

Cecilie - 3 points

Congratulations Cecilie! I'm proud to give away the grand 1st price to the one being up so early every morning.

I was reading the page ''accidentally''.

Nobody believes that. :tongue:

This one I decided not to answer, since I checked if Holodoc had uploaded the number this morning, which he had. Nicely difficult today though, had to go through the pink flowers to find it, since at first I thought the roof was red, which didn't match any potential sets. And it made it even more difficult that it wasn't the primary set picture on Bricklink that was used, and I also thought it was Paradisa at first, which didn't help either, gah!

That being said, great job with the countdown Doc! (even though I missed out on most of them..)

Thank you very much and a special thanks for playing fair - That's the spirit I wanted to see! :wub:

So thank you all in participating, I hope you had fun playing and searching.

There will be one more number tomorrow, but outside the calculation. You'll see the reason.

For me it was an honor being the host of this and the fun definitely will continue: Can't wait to see you all soon! :cry_happy:

Congratulations Cecilie! I'm proud to give away the grand 1st price to the one being up so early every morning.

Yey :excited:.

Very much! Thanks for hosting this :sweet:

Redhead1982 wins the last point and we end up in this results:

CopMike - 0 points = nada, peau de zobi, zilch, diddly squat, duck egg, zero, zip, jack shit, fly speck, bupkis

Ecclesiastes - 1 point

Eiker86 - 1 point

Christian - 1 point

Brickdoctor - 1 point

Quarryman - 1 points - but wins the fairness-price this year!

Scubacarrot - 2 point

Redhead1982 - 2 points

Cecilie - 3 points

This was a stupid game anyway, I didn´t want to win so I gave wrong answers on purpose :angry: !

There will be one more number tomorrow, but outside the calculation. You'll see the reason.

For me it was an honor being the host of this and the fun definitely will continue: Can't wait to see you all soon! :cry_happy:

Seriously though - well hosted game Holodoc :wub:! You always bring the A-game for the countdown :thumbup: !

See you all soon!

Shared second place, I'll take it. :laugh: Congratulations Cecilie. :wink: Thanks for doing this, it was fun, even though I do not get up early, most of the time.

Congratulations to Cecilie! :thumbup: And a big thanks to Holodoc for hosting this! :classic: I really enjoyed the early morning hours checking for new posts from you, and playing the detective on BL and Brickset was part of the fun.

See you soon, everyone.

Pepp, should not be hard to become CopMike's freaky family with our set of skills! Can't remember seeing them teaching Swedish in Wales, but then my family (of horse thieves) was chased out of Wales about 300 tears ago.

CopMike, glad you were just lurking like many of the rest of us and not seriously competing. According to my hubby, Gerhard, It is difficult enough to think....period..., but doing it fast is just too tiring.

Holo, thanks for the entertaining countdown contest! Congrats to the winners! I think I saw that one Belville set in a Zurich toy store last week, but passed on it while awaiting the arrival of new Friends' sets in the US. Let's pray that Legoland is not solely a waterpark by Thursday morning. Will bring our swimsuits just in case!

71001 =)

Just 8 hours left before beaming toward Günzburg..

Yeah.. have a feeling getting anything done at work today is going to be difficult.. :laugh:

I'm stuck at work till 2pm, then off home for a quick bite (made lunch already yesterday-so proud :blush:), then off to meet Cwetqo and north to Gunzburg. Really looking forward to this trip.

Yeah.. have a feeling getting anything done at work today is going to be difficult.. :laugh:

I'm actually quite productive at work at the moment (appart from posting here :laugh: ), so I'm hoping I'll do what was planned for today.

Edit: Does anyone know if there's a WiFi connection at the place we're staying or in the park? I can't find that info, and I'm considering packing my laptop, but it wouldn't make sense bringing one, if I cannot use WiFi.

Edited by Redhead1982

Work? :look: Yeah, that may be tough... on home office today :tongue:

Edit: Does anyone know if there's a WiFi connection at the place we're staying or in the park? I can't find that info, and I'm considering packing my laptop, but it wouldn't make sense bringing one, if I cannot use WiFi.

If there's no wifi, there will be panic and chaos! I'm bringing my laptop :wink:

If I remember correctly there is Wifi there. I'm bringing just my iPad and hoping that I will not have to do too much work.

I'm stuck at work till 2pm, then off home for a quick bite (made lunch already yesterday-so proud :blush:), then off to meet Cwetqo and north to Gunzburg. Really looking forward to this trip.

I'm actually quite productive at work at the moment (appart from posting here :laugh: ), so I'm hoping I'll do what was planned for today.

Redhead1982: I already washed and tanked the car, checked oil an other stuff and I ready to. :) Only thing I dont have is austrian vignette. Could you get it or will we stop at the border?

I am still worried about those floods in germany. It looks like we will have to make long detour. :(

I'll pick the austrian vignette on my way home (cycling) from work, pack my laptop and ready to go. If there's a detour, can I bring my Beatles CD? :grin::devil:

If I remember correctly there is Wifi there. I'm bringing just my iPad and hoping that I will not have to do too much work.

Redhead1982: I already washed and tanked the car, checked oil an other stuff and I ready to. :) Only thing I dont have is austrian vignette. Could you get it or will we stop at the border?

I am still worried about those floods in germany. It looks like we will have to make long detour. :(

Hehe, just now I noticed that even if complete iphone is in english language, weekdays are in slovene.

I think you got it: sreda is today and nedelja is sunday.

Gnaaah, and I'll have to wait until Friday... have a safe trip everyone, can't wait to see you all again!

Great game btw, Doc, gutted I completely missed out. Wouldn't have stood a chance anyway though :D

And now the Norwegian delegation is at the airport waiting for the plane to Munich. See you soon! :sweet:

Update: we're airborne, a bit delayed due to the plane coming in late, but not more than 15 minutes I think.

Hehe, just now I noticed that even if complete iphone is in english language, weekdays are in slovene.

I think you got it: sreda is today and nedelja is sunday.

Hehe i tought nedelja was a place in slovene.