Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

If I remember correctly a few sites reported seeing it at one of the various toy fairs this year, so that's where this talk is coming from.

I'm pretty sure you remember very incorrectly. Nothing of the sort has been seen at a toy fair. The whole rumor started from someone saying they talked to an employee at a Lego store who told supposedly told them about the new sets.

Exactly it's not been confirmed but there's a very good chance that we will get one as he was right about the x wing, so I don't see why he would like about an ewok village!!!

Reminder

This thread is for News of forthcoming sets and discussion of these sets. For speculation and wishlists, please use the Future Star Wars Sets thread.

Thank you!

I'm pretty sure you remember very incorrectly. Nothing of the sort has been seen at a toy fair. The whole rumor started from someone saying they talked to an employee at a Lego store who told supposedly told them about the new sets.

I thought I had read some passing mention of it on another site. Anyways the Ewok village speculation is more stemming from this post.

同时还有其他五位数消息

LEGO 10236 Star Wars Ewok Village £200

LEGO 10235 Creator, Product name unknown

LEGO 10234 Creator, Sydney Opera house £250

Which really isn't an official confirmation either... But it's enough to fuel the flames.

Honestly I'm not looking forward to a set that costly though. The X-wing and potential Ewok village are a bit to pricey for me.

^ that was just a quick copy/paste to cover my source.

10237 Tower of Orthanc £170

We should see the Designer video in April sometime for the X-wing sets May release date

Edited by cavegod

3 lines with some numbers and guestimated price tags... comming from an unknown source? Sorry sounds like speculation / wishlist to me. At least at the moment.

The only "concrete or real" argument to backup the Endor rumors I did hear so far is the fact that, as some people pointed out: the hair of the CMF9 forrest / archer maiden looks a lot like Leias hairdo while she resides in the Ewok village.

But seeing that realy as proof or confirmation ;1 hairpiece shows that a 1500+ pieces (based on "rumored price tag)set is on its way, sounds a bit as a long shot to me..

As MOD mentioned before: people come to this thread for info about upcomming sets.. having to dig for real info between all the speculation is annoying..

Definition of rumor:

a statement or report current without known authority for its truth

This is a rumor discussion and I believe what everyone is discussing is a rumor.

I hope these rumors pan out.

Discussing rumors is fine, we just don't want the whole thread to be filled up with speculation with no basis. As long as there is potential for the rumor to be true, it's definitely OK to discuss here. Just be sure to keep the "I hope we see this" type of post in the Future Star Wars Sets thread. Thanks! :classic:

Prelims! www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9DcHGYMWE

Edited by Erdbeereis
Removed deeplink

what is the set at 0:38?

There's a lot of stuff I don't recognize. A phase 2 clone-like figure, and a stormie-like figure, In the aforementioned image a Luke in a stormie outfit. Hope we see officials real soon.

Edited by master3019

Oh! It will be very good!

Thank you eric729

I love all of them, and i hope we will see each at the toy fair.

/master3019: It's the 75024 HH-87 Starhopper/

vaisseau-chasseur-hh-87-starhopper-14108.jpg

Edited by Gubi0222

Looks great! Though I'm not entirely sure if I like the corporate alliance tank droid, dwarf spider and starhopper.

Decent sets I guess, there is definitely room for improvement, but first of all thankfully these are prelims as that Mandalorian Speeder is nothing what I anticipated, the spider droid and tank seem recognizable which is starters. Darth Maul looks very promising actually. Actually disappointing with the star hopper, expected more. Plus I see with get more 'Special Forces Clones' like the ones from the Jek-14 Ship...

Thanks for the video Eric.

The Spider Droid looks pretty similar to the last one, but the center part looks a lot rounder and nicer. Wasn't expecting a Dwarf Spider Droid to be included in the set. I think I prefer the previous version more with the battle droid parts for legs.

The Mandalorian Speeder looks pretty good. I still think it should have also included Satine or Bo-Katan.

Wish we had a better idea of what minifigures came in the Starhopper set. The speeder bike looks like the one commonly used by Hondo's gang on Florrum.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Starhawk_speeder_bike

Edited by wesker

Looks like the sail barge will be $120 like the palace.

"Perennially popular LEGO Star Wars, inspired by the Star Wars film saga and

the animated television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, features new

favorites such as the Battle of Hoth ($49.99) and Rancor Pit ($59.99)

available now, and AT-TE($89.99) and Jabba's Sail Barge($119.99) coming in

August."

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/07/ny-lego-at-toy-fair-idUSnPnNY56310+160+PRN20130207

Seems a little disappointing.

Dooku's speeder is the sane build as the one from 75012. Probably because they are the same flitknot speeder.

E-wing starfighter at 0:47... don't recall anyone mentioning that?!

At the moment I'm not going to judge very many of these sets, but I will judge the Mandalorian Speeder and the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid. Both are interesting but not particularly memorable models, but the ultimate selling point is the minifigures included. The Mandalorian Speeder will have the Darth Maul with cybernetic legs and the Mandalorian Super Commandos, which I am very excited for, especially the new Maul. As for the Corporate Alliance Droid, it comes with a long overdue remake of Jango Fett. I have wanted one for so long, and this set will finally be my opportunity to get one at a reasonable price.

Bring on Summer 2013!

Edited by Star Wars NutJob 69

The Starhopper is not a pretty ship to begin with, but the build looks kinda lame. Hope the final version is better.

Also hope the tank droid has printed disks and linked treads (or whatever they are called).

It's not an E-wing it's JEK 14's Starfighter from the Yoda Chronicles. But we still don't know much info about the ship or even who JEK 14 really is.

It's the JEK-14 Stealth Starfighter (or JEK-14's Stealth Starfighter, whatever). Whatever it's from (Yoda Chronicles?), they obviously used the E-wing's design. If it's possible to swap out the black for appropriate bley (or other color) pieces, could be really easy to make a proper E-wing outta it!

Thanks for the link to that video. Aside from what we already knew, here's what I found interesting:

Adi Galia

Separatist Bounty Hunter

Special Forces Clone Trooper

Not impressed by any of the vehicles as they seem rather average. Looks like the minifigs will be the highlight of most of these sets.