dokludi

Lego Technic 42009 Mobil Crane MK2 Replica by dokludi (unfinished)

Oh WOW! You are good. This is coming along really nicely.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Seriously ... you are crazy. Will you make instructions? :laugh: Just kidding ;)

I am really looking forward to the finished model. And to have my own.

While the rest of us have months to wait you will have one sitting on the shelf :laugh:

You sure have a talent.

When the official sets do come out how close do you find your replicas match? in so far as your solutions for the hidden components?

Henry

Nice job yet again! I would love to see the underside. Maybe your brickshelf folder will have some images showing it in closer detail.

Amazing work - can we expect the 42008 next? :laugh:

I agree - it's amazing that you can take a look at the pictures we've seen and then replicate the model like that. I assume you look to past sets like 8421 for some aspects, since they are very similar sets, but this one will be so much bigger so there is still a lot for you to work out. Well done, and thanks for sharing. It never fails to impress me how skilled the Technic fans on this forum are.

Dokludi your next challenge be faster than Lego :laugh: , great work. If the 8th gears work fine... all of them haven´t been very smart for not to use the system before :hmpf_bad: .

You are not a man, but lego cyborg, thats scans everything and convert it to bricks:)

Edited by rm8

Dokludi your next challenge be faster than Lego :laugh: , great work. If the 8th gears work fine... all of them haven´t been very smart for not to use the system before :hmpf_bad: .

HaHa

Dokludi your next challenge: build the flagship just from preliminary blurry pics of a front side of a box :) I'm speechless. Don't know how you do that. Amazing! Pure magic!

Or the next challenge: scan TLG's minds in search of 2014 and 2015 flagship models :) ROTFL

Once again: Unbelievable!

Edited by TechnicMati

That is looking very good, and it sure does look like the real thing, well the chassis at least. You must have a real talent for reverse engineering, good luck and hope to see how it turns out.

Dokludi, you made a wonderful job again. Keep on good work man! I'm very proud that you have the same nationality as I have. :classic: Are you an engineer?

Edited by Interceptor

Must be annoying to always have the new sets first :laugh:

Great Job!!

Do you do other requests?! :wink:

8436601163_488ed67a32.jpg

Edited by Gekke Ted

Extremely well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Awesome achievement.

Can you also try building a B model from these parts? We'll then see how closely it matches against official version. :laugh:

Who knows, TLG might see your model and make instruction for C-model.

PS: If you have done this using existing pieces, that means TLG should not need any new special piece to achieve this.

Edited by mobi

Great Job!!

Do you do other requests?! :wink:

(IMG)

Any idea how tall that model is? It looks amazing!

If I can get more information about it, including video of the model doing whatever it does... that would be nice. :)

NB: I can't build like that, I'm just interested in gawking at the wonderful work.

Edited by Soluzar

Any idea how tall that model is? It looks amazing!

If I can get more information about it, including video of the model doing whatever it does... that would be nice. :)

NB: I can't build like that, I'm just interested in gawking at the wonderful work.

Take a look here;

http://www.eurobrick...ic=77892&st=175

Sorry for small off topic interruption.

Edited by Gekke Ted