PeoplesFarmer7

Lego Farm ideas

I've been building my lego farm for a few years and i was curious if anybody else had anymore ideas of what i could add. Here is a link to my flickr album of my farm:

I'm completely digging this! It looks excellant and it's obvious that a lot of thought has already gone into the details. I particularly like the field of corn being harvested.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Very nice!

But I hope that is wheat your harvesting, because that combine doesnt have a corn head on it :). A lot of large farm operations have a pond. Also is there a farm house?

Awesome looking farm! I hope I can get mine up like yours once I start on my layout!

Some other additions you could do:

1) Pond or Dam

2)Chook House for the chooks you have

3) Separate paddock for the goats

4) Storage shed

5) A loading cattle crush / loading ramp for the railway..

Nice job PeoplesFarmer, what the others said, plenty of ideas to extend it even further!

since seeing your brilliant work, i've decided to plan a farm for my city. well done

Very well done PF7! Your farm looks great! I think it needs that giant grill (launch pad) next door, moved a bit! :tongue: But seriously, how about some product display stalls for passing motorists to stop by for fresh-picked produce? I do really like what you have done here, keep up the great work :classic:

Wow, what an amazing farm you got there! Absolutely fantastic! Your MOC is a true inspiration!

If you really need anything else, what about one of those classic red barns?

Oh noooo now i need a farm too, so many cool ideas - going to run out of space, damn you extremly talented people :grin:

I keep forgetting to pull this thread up when I'm on a pc. For some reason the lecture link just comes up as a black box on my iPad?

This looks fantastic! It seems to have everything except the farmhouse. I particularly like how you have done the grape vines and apple and orange orchards.

What a phenominal farm! :wub_drool:

You could add a chicken coop for your chickens. If you have any hopper cars for your railroad, you could also build a grain loader.

I've seen some folks use 5891 Apple Tree House and the house from 4999 Vestas Wind Turbine as farm houses before if you're looking for an official set to use.

Cheers from Claremore, Oklahoma USA! :classic:

Dave

Wow, just wow, that is amazing, im a technic guy, but now i wanna build a farm! its simply amazing, well built and clever ways to make vegetables.

Umm, you don't keep cows in silos. That's just cruel!��

You do know that you keep silage in silos for the cows to eat, right? Lol.

This is fantastic! I hope you don't mind if I steal/ borrow some of the designs for the produce? I think a farmhouse would look nice somewhere, just to finish the scene off. Thanks for sharing!