Guys, Do yo want to see third party tires video?

Edited by rm8

Did you change the gear ratio? Mine can climb well from certain angle, 1 wheel goes first. But max about 5-7cm height.

Did you change the gear ratio? Mine can climb well from certain angle, 1 wheel goes first. But max about 5-7cm height.

Yes. It is witout diff and with 8:24 at portal hubs:) there will be no effect from pullers without such modifiction.

Yes. It is witout diff and with 8:24 at portal hubs:) there will be no effect from pullers without such modifiction.

I was a little disappointed with the original setup during the first few climb. I even collected recycled paper shells, egg trays and coffee trays to create an "outdoor" adventure indoor but just can't make it to climb further. Will lookup into 9398 moc to boost the playability. Tx man!

Wait wait:) Give me chance to win. I cant do that before;)

See his his moc and let you mind free and rebuild it :tongue:

Come on at be creative yourself and build it.

SorryRM8, mabey you wand sell your your body :wink:

I will not sell my body, but I can sell instruction how to build the boss

:tongue:

Edited by rm8

I have to double-post, sorry, but I have good news for those who like my design:)

Just received a letter from Jeppe Juul Jensen. Boss as chosen as one of ten finalists:)

He also said, that final voting starts from January 9th.

Thank you for support.

.jpg

Edited by rm8

Congratulations!! You deserve it! I think its a really nice and sporty design. Its looks like great in the snow too.. but I don't think Lego will be using that in any promotions :laugh:

Really cool model.. I really like this...!

You should have snuck in a few 19L black flex axles somewhere and maybe some black bushings... :laugh:

Edited by Paul Boratko

Really cool model.. I really like this...!

You should have snuck in a few 19L black flex axles somewhere and maybe some black bushings... :laugh:

Thank you,

Sorry, that I did not put 19L axles everywhere in my model:)

But I can write in my reply letter to JJJ: "Please, could you put some 19L axles in the box for Paul...":)

Congratulations on that, well deserved. :thumbup:

After the initial strange messages from moderators, this is really good one.

I will not sell my body, but I can sell instruction how to build the boss

@ rm8: Congratulations! I suppose you had to sign an agreement (as outlined on this 2012 Lego Technic Competition webpage ), so I guess your Building Instructions cannot be made now by you:

"The Top 10 candidates must accept to transfer all intellectual property rights as outlined below. The LEGO Group will contact the Top 10 candidates directly....

"Intellectual property rights

By entering this competition you accept that ownership and all intellectual property rights to your design is automatically awarded and transferred to LEGO Juris A/S, Koldingvej 2, 7190 Billund, Denmark without any limitations.

You will not receive any payment for the transfer of your design or any intellectual property rights, nor will you receive any payment for the products sold in connection hereto.

The LEGO Group can use the design and any intellectual rights deriving from the design without any limitations."

@ rm8: Congratulations! I suppose you had to sign an agreement (as outlined on this 2012 Lego Technic Competition webpage ), so I guess your Building Instructions cannot be made now by you:

"The Top 10 candidates must accept to transfer all intellectual property rights as outlined below. The LEGO Group will contact the Top 10 candidates directly....

"Intellectual property rights

By entering this competition you accept that ownership and all intellectual property rights to your design is automatically awarded and transferred to LEGO Juris A/S, Koldingvej 2, 7190 Billund, Denmark without any limitations.

You will not receive any payment for the transfer of your design or any intellectual property rights, nor will you receive any payment for the products sold in connection hereto.

The LEGO Group can use the design and any intellectual rights deriving from the design without any limitations."

Of course this is impossible now:)

And now, some winter driving. Sorry for long video.

Great video! Best luck for the contest. It seems between the Boss and the Police Humvee.

Great model! Placed my vote on it :)

I guess this has been posted before, but what wheels are those non Lego ones? Link?