I present my collection of MOCs reunited with photos of supercars separated by author and MOCs names are from left to right.

Crowkillers: Vampire GT in black, Lamborghini Gallardo and Supercar Deluxe 2

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Jurgen Krooshoop / Nathanaël Kuipers: Litle Devil, Sunbeam and Pony

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Nathanaël Kuipers: Concept Car, Silver Sportscar and GT Car

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Jurgen Krooshoop / Nico71 / Nathanaël Kuipers : Little Devil, Roadster and Pony

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Crowkillers /Jurgen Krooshoop / Jovel : Lamborghini Murcielago, Koenigsegg CCX and Black Dragon

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Skyliner: Countach in black, Vector W8 and Countach in white.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

All meeting room Lego:

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Some assembly instructions were legally acquired.

Whoa! That's a big collection of supercars! :drool:

Nice collection :thumbup:

Some assembly instructions were legally acquired.

Why "some"? What about the others? :tongue:

Those are all great and I am jealous! I wish I had the disposable income to make the bricklink orders to make even 1/4 of those.

Wow. That is quite a collection. Paul said that has Porsche instructions in the works, so I guess that model will be next for you. :sweet: (and me :laugh: )

Wow. That is quite a collection. Paul said that has Porsche instructions in the works, so I guess that model will be next for you. :sweet: (and me :laugh: )

I'm riding the Bugatti EB 110, Erik Leppen, now I'm looking forward to the instructions of the Porsche.

@ xikin: Whoa -- I don't think Blakbird even has all of those models! Do you show them at local Lego conventions or exhibitions? They're too nice to keep on a shelf all the time.

I'm riding the Bugatti EB 110, Erik Leppen, now I'm looking forward to the instructions of the Porsche.

Cool to hear! I'd love to see a picture when it's done :D

@ xikin: Whoa -- I don't think Blakbird even has all of those models! Do you show them at local Lego conventions or exhibitions? They're too nice to keep on a shelf all the time.

You are correct, I think he has me beat. I have most of them, but I don't have Skyliner's Vector (yet), and I have not built the Countach in white (I'm still waiting for orange). A couple of others I have built that I would highly recommend are Erik Leppen's Pagani Zonda and Bughatti EB110. I would love to have made Sariel's Ford GT and Charger, but alas there were no instructions and I didn't quite have the skill to duplicate them from the available material.

I'd be interested to hear if people feel that RoscoPC's F1 cars fall into the category of supercars. They are all Model Team on the outside, but on the inside they have as much Technicy goodness as any of these.

Not yet attended any exposure, I live far from the state capital (São Paulo), but I hope one day participate.

You are correct, I think he has me beat. I have most of them, but I don't have Skyliner's Vector (yet), and I have not built the Countach in white (I'm still waiting for orange). A couple of others I have built that I would highly recommend are Erik Leppen's Pagani Zonda and Bughatti EB110. I would love to have made Sariel's Ford GT and Charger, but alas there were no instructions and I didn't quite have the skill to duplicate them from the available material.

I'd be interested to hear if people feel that RoscoPC's F1 cars fall into the category of supercars. They are all Model Team on the outside, but on the inside they have as much Technicy goodness as any of these.

A collection of Blakbird always been my inspiration and my reference site Technopedia, I'm your fan.

Do you mean this Porsche? (bad pic)

It took me about one month *huh* staring at pictures from BS and Paul's website to complete it.

Jealous? :tongue:

Although I built it, I will still buy the instructions. I know there are a couple things not quite right.

I've built all of the cars (minus the Vector, plus Eric's Zonda) that you have on display also. I just couldn't keep them all together. :cry2:

Edited by Kronos

Whoa! That's a big collection of supercars! :drool:

Nice collection :thumbup:

Why "some"? What about the others? :tongue:

The other assembly instructions are available for free download.

Do you mean this Porsche? (bad pic)

It took me about one month *huh* staring at pictures from BS and Paul's website to complete it.

Jealous? :tongue:

Although I built it, I will still buy the instructions. I know there are a couple things not quite right.

I've built all of the cars (minus the Vector, plus Eric's Zonda) that you have on display also. I just couldn't keep them all together. :cry2:

I'd say that you got it pretty darn close. :thumbup:

post-19817-0-37407500-1355785787.jpg

p614.jpg

Blakbird/crowkillers any update on the progress with this?

Yeah... It looks WAY better with the chrome rims. I'll have to switch it out and take some good pics.

Yeah... It looks WAY better with the chrome rims. I'll have to switch it out and take some good pics.

ChromeBricks had them in stock, but they don't have anymore in their store right now. I bought some from them before. Their prices were reasonable too and the quality was good.

I have the chassis for the Porsche built, but haven't started on the body because I am waiting for a parts list. The chassis is simple in features, but solid and well thought out.

I love the Vector W8 and the Countache side by side, propper 80's supercars, look like wood wedges with wheels. New supercars look like a computer mouse :grin:

MOC mounted over one of supercar: Bugatti EB 110.

It was created by Erik Leppen, were used about 2,300 pieces. It has opening doors in style "suicide" which is unusual (using the damper 32181c02 for a soft opening) and I believe that the biggest engine ever mounted, awesome 16-cylinder-shaped W.

Some photos:

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

MOC mounted over one of supercar: Bugatti EB 110.

It was created by Erik Leppen, were used about 2,300 pieces. It has opening doors in style "suicide" which is unusual (using the damper 32181c02 for a soft opening) and I believe that the biggest engine ever mounted, awesome 16-cylinder-shaped W.

This is really a great car. I love the unusual engine. I should also mention that it is really large. It is about 40% bigger than the other supercars in this thread. Something is wrong with the roof in your pictures though. The roof should meet the back window evenly. I have a CAD of the whole car if you need it.

complete1.jpg