@ JohannesESTONIA: We cannot yet see your Brickshelf pictures because they have not been "made public" (moderated). So far, only YOU can see those pictures. However, you could "Deeplink" your pictures by using these procedures, so we may see them now. On the weekends, new Brickshelf pictures may take 2-3 days for the moderator to ""make public." You could post them on Flickr (with the first 200 pictures free of charge), and people can see them immediately.

You could post them on Flickr (with the first 200 pictures free of charge), and people can see them immediately.

1TB of free space (over 500,000 photos..), which for Lego is more than enough :wink:

Edited by legomuppet9

Any idea on when the 42009 will be available? I know Lego says August but if the past flagship release dates are any indication this should be out before that, right? Maybe early July for some?

Looks like a great model, better looking than the crane...

I am going to have to disagree with you there,I find the crane much nicer.

I am going to have to disagree with you there,I find the crane much nicer.

Same, I am definitely getting the crane, it's going to be my first flagship :classic: I don't really like the truck, I dislike the green and red combination...

Is it just me or the wheels on the service truck are too small ? I mean, they really don't go with the model. The crane looks much better.

Edited by Freekysch

I prefer the look of the service truck over the crane. I admit, the wheels look a bit off, but otherwise, I really like the green color and the overall look of the model. The crane is a mechanically brilliant set, but the large gaps in the bodywork makes it look unfinished.

I like it but will get the crane first and later see if i can afford this one. BTW i thought that the set included one big and one small pneumatic cylinder, but looking at these pictures i realized that it's one big and one small. Not sure where i got the idea for one big but i have been trying to see the cylinder that extends the arm on earlier photos but couldn't see it because i thought it would be a big one. Not that it really matters.

As far as parts goes it seems like a great value for those looking to start a collection. I mean LA:s and pneumatics with motor and pump. Also i must have missed it but i just realized that this set seems to have a motorized winch. It can be seen clearly on the back of the box. Yep i just looked at earlier photos and it was there. :hmpf_bad: I must be blind.

BTW i thought that the set included one big and one small pneumatic cylinder, but looking at these pictures i realized that it's one big and one small.

??? :S

Not quite sure what you mean here, the set has 2 small pneumatic cylinders.

So many parts! looks like a great model with plenty of functions, and a long building time for sure :laugh:

Interesting that none of the pictures show the boom in the telescoped position. I do like that they compared it with the prior 2 large mobile cranes. Looks like they have been reading Technicopedia!

The grey liftarm/ beam under the front part of the crane (not the truck) which goes partly under it's cab.. I assume helps to stop the boom rocking and to support it's load by pressing into the bed of the truck... Well it bugs me in grey it should be yellow..

Looking forward to August :sweet:

Edited by rumpletump

Looks like LEGO has finally figured out how to split the instruction books properly!

About time. :sceptic:

SIX books, right?

For only £150 uk pounds it sure has tons of parts. :moar:

Mind you it only has one L motor in the model compared to the crawlers 3 motors and receivers.