Sariel

Pagani Zonda - large scale, high speed

I plan to build something big with four motors. would it be worth buying 3 more buggy motors or two more L motors so I can use this powerhouse: lddscreenshot3.png

Yes that is what I meant - adder.:blush:

The image should show up soon.....:wacko:

I plan to build something big with four motors. would it be worth buying 3 more buggy motors or two more L motors so I can use this powerhouse:

Like Sariel said It's best to use a adder from each of the motors,I find that the small pf motors heat up easy.

If you want it to go faster I would use buggy motors........

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I plan to build something big with four motors. would it be worth buying 3 more buggy motors or two more L motors so I can use this powerhouse: lddscreenshot3.png

Get buggy motors, they are by far the best most powerful motors. No PF motor comes close.

Like Sariel said It's best to use a sub tractor from each of the motors,I find that the small pf motors heat up easy.

Except you're mixing up subtractor and adder. Adder is for coupling motors together. Subtractor is for something else entirely: http://sariel.pl/2009/01/subtractor/

Get buggy motors, they are by far the best most powerful motors. No PF motor comes close.

default_hmpfbad.giftrue, but EXPENSIVE, 3 buggy motors out of US cost $105... 2 L motors would be less than $40...LEGO NEEDS TO BRING BACK THIS MOTOR

Except you're mixing up subtractor and adder. Adder is for coupling motors together. Subtractor is for something else entirely: http://sariel.pl/2009/01/subtractor/

Yes I noticed that .....I meant adder........:laugh:

default_hmpfbad.giftrue, but EXPENSIVE, 3 buggy motors out of US cost $105... 2 L motors would be less than $40...LEGO NEEDS TO BRING BACK THIS MOTOR

A bit off topic but I just bought anothor two micromotors.........:laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

I've never heard of ibooks, but it's going to be available as an ebook. Probably for iPad too, unless we get sued by Apple.

Yes sorry ebook is what I meant. I think your safe for now unless of course you MOC an iPhone then you'll be sued!

Wow..! What an awesome model Sariel...! You just continue to impress more and more with every model that you make... Great job capturing the lines with just the flex axles to keep the weight down and create such a fast model...

Love your work Sariel and you photos are certainly wallpaper worthy :cry_happy: I like what you did with the wheels as well :thumbup:

Which Lego model did those wheels and tires come from? I like them and would like to own a set myself. Also, what is a buggy motor? I'm not familiar with this. Can you tell me the part number, or which model it came from, or perhaps a link to where I may buy one? Thanks much. This is an awesome design, by the way.

Which Lego model did those wheels and tires come from? I like them and would like to own a set myself. Also, what is a buggy motor? I'm not familiar with this. Can you tell me the part number, or which model it came from, or perhaps a link to where I may buy one? Thanks much. This is an awesome design, by the way.

Here is a link to the Wheels & tires.

Here is a link to a buggy motor.

At the bottom left you will see a link to view the item for sale.

Thanks for the 9-page, 17-MB PDF Building Instructions! :classic: Your rear chassis is very well designed:

4.jpg

The link is not working for me....:wacko:

The link is triple-checked and working fine. You're doing something wrong.

Got it now to work thanks.:thumbup:

Why did you use two blue 1x6 plates though instead of liftarms?

And why did you not use Lpub sub steps to modify the spring on the suspension?

Why did you use two blue 1x6 plates though instead of liftarms?

They are more common pieces, I think. 1x6 thin liftarms are a bit rarish. Plus, you cut weight a bit using plates.

And why did you not use Lpub sub steps to modify the spring on the suspension?

Too much hassle, I think it's clear enough as it is.

@Sariel

Can you made a complete instruction of the SUPER NICE Zonda?

I Would pay fo the work time :classic:

Edited by Polo-Freak

To have this model if you don´t have all the important pieces can be a nightmare... maybe cost around 300 euros or more... To have the instructions will be a big problem :laugh: , but a big good one...

Edited by jorgeopesi

Can you made a complete instruction of the SUPER NICE Zonda?

Nope. I gave you complete instruction for one half of the chassis, which you can transform into the other half easily. As for the bodywork and all the rest - I don't intend to deprive you of the pleasure which is using your own creativity instead of just following instructions.