castor-troy

Castor city

Thanx for your comments

For the amount of money, I stop to smoke in 2009, and my budget is the same = 1500 € / 2000 € year (it was a deal with my wife)

Great deal made here and well worth it and not just for your health. They city looks fantastic. I have just given up myself, and I have the same deal in place so I hope to see a room like this in my house in a few years from now.

your city is an inspiration and base standard that i am trying to use. if i can do a job half as good as yours, i know im doing ok.

I have said it once and i say it again "what a wonderful city you have there Caster-Troy. Your creativity seems to have no bounds. I realy am a fan of your work my French friend. I hoop you keep surprising us with your work.

Little modifications of this summer :

Before / Now

The PUB (for a better continuation with the cafe corner)

old_pub.jpgimg_0380.jpg

The school (modification on the roof)

old_ecole.jpgimg_0400.jpg

The antique shop

old_antiquaire.jpgimg_0392.jpg

The Theatre

old_theatre.jpgimg_0390.jpg

Sometimes, a building looks good alone but it's not in accordance with the others in the layout : so I make some modifications...

I think, there was too much dark red.

Last update...

layout.jpg

Nice modifications to your building, castor-troy! It's almost a bustling downtown by now.

Is the awning on the antiques shop made from garage door pieces?

Hi castor-troy,

"Sometimes, a building looks good alone but it's not in accordance with the others in the layout : so I make some modifications...

I think, there was too much dark red"

You're definitely right, I think the changes, even if sometime minor, really add a lot, like the pub with CC, a great addition!!!

I also love your theater, it looks "grandiose", just love it!

Thanks for sharing.and inspiring!

@+

Thanks for the update, castor-troy. I always love looking at your layout, even it makes me more than just a little envious!

The changes look great. I really like what you have done with the theatre, especially the changes to the centre part at the roof line. Making this more prominent, in addition to the smaller changes like the use of the brick bricks for trims and change of trim colour from dark red to tan, makes this building that much grander!

I also like the new glass awning on the antique shop.

Excellent 'castor troy', the theatre looks wonderful and is my favourite of your latest updates......Brick On 'castor troy' ! :grin:

Great modifications to already amazing modulars!

My favourite is the pub, it looks really good next to the Cafe Corner. I love the little alley in the pub too :wub: (any more pics of that?) really well done!

And I much prefer the top story windows with the roof pieces in the theatre along with the dark tan, great modification.

Well done all 'round and I look forward to the next update, happy building :laugh:

Loving the layout and your buildings Castor-Troy. I only hope mine will look as good as yours one day. :laugh: Your harbour with the backyards from Market Street and the Police station are very nicely done! *drools*

:oh: I'm very jealous of that space and those 2x2 dark grey tiles. I'm trying to stockpile those for sidewalks myself. Great layout, the original buildings are very impressive. As is the modded Modular buildings, 10182 & 10211 especially. I like that you extended them into straight buildings.

Oh man! I've seen some jaw dropping modulars on these forums and yours are right up there with the best. Now please excuse me while I drool over your pictures some more..

any news or expansion to this city? it's been a while, and im dying to see what's happening

visiting paris this June, would love to see your city in person castor troy

YES! YES! That road solution to the modulars is JUST what I was looking for! Do you mind if I use it?

Thanx for your comments

I don't know the way to go : historic side with a casttle, modern side, ... above or.... under the town. (or build in other theme).

For the amount of money, I stop to smoke in 2009, and my budget is the same = 1500 € / 2000 € year (it was a deal with my wife)

This is spectacular!

I look forward to seeing future updates!

Happy building!!