BearHeart

New 2007 Castle Theme!!

well they also made a hair piece just for Ermione from HP..

but lets hope this comes in other sets cause this set is one i am deffinetly not getting!

the problem i see with that hair piece being released in other sets (themes ???), is it's not too versatile (unlike the HP hair piece). i mean what women wear their hair like that ??? only someone in starwars :-D

while i do like the mold, i wish it has more possiblities... especially for more modern day settings.

- BrickMiner

I guess it could be used in a town setting for a woman at a formal/fancy dinner party.

Steve

I guess it could be used in a town setting for a woman at a formal/fancy dinner party.
ya, i was thinking a wedding/bride.

still though...

- BrickMiner

well they also made a hair piece just for Ermione from HP..

but lets hope this comes in other sets cause this set is one i am deffinetly not getting!

Yeah, it doesn't appeal me either. HOWEVER, looks like I'll have to buy it: princess, sorceror, knight in full armour with horse, and two skeletons (which I'm not going to be able to get enough of).

Shakar

the problem i see with that hair piece being released in other sets (themes ???), is it's not too versatile (unlike the HP hair piece). i mean what women wear their hair like that ??? only someone in starwars :-D

while i do like the mold, i wish it has more possiblities... especially for more modern day settings.

- BrickMiner

I don't find this hair piece so special. I mean, I don't see why we couldn't find this hair piece with other women in city sets. This hairstyle is not too stylish for me. In fact, I see a lot of young ladies (thanks university canteen) with nice hairstyle. But I don't think that we will see this piece a lot, cause TLC seems not to like womenfigs...

sadly, while I would love for these to come out (awesome headgear), I'm afraid they might go the way of the viking warhammer and beards...

I can't care less for those trolls, I don't like trolls in general anyway. However, we get to finally see the black skellies' faces. They're *wub* ! And what about those bad guys' swords? Excellent!

Shakar

I say the trolls are real. Not just real but actually used for the photo. The beards were photoshopped on for the vikings I think. But to photoshop the whole ogre and then add in the new viking horn piece in two different colors and have one off the black ones not fit in all the way? I doubt that.

I think we will see them for sure. I am hoping for one in the final package for the evil tower.

I like the trolls and especially the troll club. That looks very cool. It would be nice if they were costomizable but I think they will be a modified for of the yeti and tiger body in the orient theme.

New

080715g.jpg 10 euro

080719g.jpg 5 euro

080716g.jpg 12 euro

080717g.jpg 20 euro

080718g.jpg 55 euro

080714g.jpg 100 euro

Those are the prices for this year. It is possible that the prices are a little bit different, this because of the country you're living in

I sure hope those are the real prices, because they're perfect! And very good pics. Thank you legomilk. This is shaping up to be the best line of the year...

Shakar

The first 3 are definitely on my 2007 wanted list. I'll probably pick up the maiden from Bricklink. The castle is a likely pass.

Still, a pretty good year.

8-| *wub* *sweet* Sometimes....

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Buddha (563 BC - 483 BC), The Dharmapada

Nice! I'm buying at least those two small ones, thanks Legomilk!

TLG is really cranking out these new hair-pieces! 8-

Hermione's new hairpiece would be better if the sides were a tad longer. It doesn't look right how they are short but the back is very long. Besides that it looks way better than the old hair. The old one was like the girl wearing it hasn't brushed it in a month.

I'm pleased to see sharper images of the new 2007 Castle Sets! I'll surely pick up at least ten of the cross bow attack, if not more. X-D I only wish that the barding in the "Ogel Fortress" had instead been included in the jousting set. Oh, well, it's but a minor nitpick...

Thx for the pics and prices legomilk.

I can't wait for this theme to hit the shelves!

Castle here I come *wub* *wub*

KimT

From Rebelscum:

Castle

The evil wizard has captured the princess - can the knights rescue her or will the wizard's group of skeletons prevail and capture not only the princess, but the scene and then play out the battle with the introduction of a new play theme - LEGO Castle - launching in August. Sets include:

7090 Crossbow Attack 54 pieces $5.99 Available in August

7009 Final Joust 62 pieces $7.99 Available in August

7091 Knights' Catapult Attack 123 pieces $9.99 Available in August

7092 Skeleton Prison Carriage 193 pieces $19.99 Available in August

7093 Skeleton's Tower 398 pieces $49.99 Available in August

7094 King's Castle Siege 973 pieces $99.99 Available in August