BearHeart

New 2007 Castle Theme!!

I'm supposing it's accurate, since we already saw it, it's in a catalog, and there seem to be captions on it. Could someone please translate them for me?

Im not digging the dragon. It's like a cross between Viking dragons (good) and Dino 2010 aka Dino Attack dinosaurs (bad). However, I love all the minifigs, and the Good castle is awesome. The evil castle is meh, but I'll still probably get it, providing I have enough money, and these sets get released in New Zealand.

And is it just me, or does the skeleton's arms in this pic (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2236804) look like Starwars battle droid/Life on Mars alien arms?

These proto pic are lame. I want to see the final products before I start commenting. I am not a fan of the whole "undead" theme and I think it is entirely the wrong direction for castle LEGO. I still think a look-a-like Lord of the Rings type castle series would be better.

I am glad I held onto my wolf/dog figures though. No skeleton army will ever get past a pack of staving dogs. Now if it were orges, trolls or goblins I might have to worry but a few thousand bones walking up is simply free delivery on take out.

These proto pic are lame. I want to see the final products before I start commenting.

Emmm...im sorry to be the one that tells you but the picture from the catalogue...IS the final product

;-)

These proto pic are lame. I want to see the final products before I start commenting. I am not a fan of the whole "undead" theme and I think it is entirely the wrong direction for castle LEGO. I still think a look-a-like Lord of the Rings type castle series would be better.

I could not disagree more. The past few years with KK has been the completely wrong direction. I got too much into storyline that was stupid. This is more like classic stuff, with the King and his army of knights against a simple and evil enemy that people are much more willing to play with. It also offers more opportunity for big battles, unlike KK where it was all little adventures and puzzles. I do think that LOTR would be great as well. But Lego either can't get the rights or has decided to stick with only Star Wars as their main Liscened theme. Don't Know. But, I know I am excited about the new sets and it is a great step in the right direction.

Wow! An extremely cheap way to get the new barding, two full armour knights, a black skeleton horse and great accessories, including two shields. This line is awesome....

Shakar

Wow! An extremely cheap way to get the new barding, two full armour knights, a black skeleton horse and great accessories, including two shield. This line is awesome....

Shakar

How do you know the price of this set?

Looking by how small it is...I'd definitely price that at $10-15US

Yeah, that was what I tought. Looks like a 10 Euro set to me. I hope it is, since I sure want to buy some of them.

Shakar

Nice set. I'd prefer a white skeleton horse though...

NO worries, you have a cheap set (7090) with a white skellie horsie ;-) Probably a 5/6

Like other (and better) people have said it before me:

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

The Pointer Sisters

X-D

Thanks Legomilk for that pic.

[whistles] I am so getting loads of these new castle sets. This is great...maybe I'll even pool in the money marked for the new space theme :-P

KimT

toywiz has the new castle sets' names out. not sure about price point since some people said they mark up aggressively.

Lego Castle Set Crossbow Attack #7090

$7.99

Lego Castle Set Final Joust #7009

$9.99

Lego Castle Set Knight's Catapult Defense #7091

$12.99

Lego Castle Set Skeleton Prison Carriage #7092

$22.99

Lego Castle Set Skeleton's Tower #7093

$54.99

Lego Castle Set King's Castle Siege #7094

$99.99

here the 7009

1168515533_40_FT42926_7009.jpg

This set, and the line in general, looks awesome. One thing I would like to see though is some kind of plumage for those visor helms. :-/

toywiz has the new castle sets' names out. not sure about price point since some people said they mark up aggressively.

Lego Castle Set Crossbow Attack #7090

$7.99

Lego Castle Set Final Joust #7009

$9.99

Lego Castle Set Knight's Catapult Defense #7091

$12.99

Lego Castle Set Skeleton Prison Carriage #7092

$22.99

Lego Castle Set Skeleton's Tower #7093

$54.99

Lego Castle Set King's Castle Siege #7094

$99.99

These are Toywiz prices, however they sound quite plausible, so I'll comment them as they were real.

They're pretty much what I excpected in Euro. Except that the catapult set at 13 dollars (and probably at 15 Euro) is a good price (I actually excpected 15-20 Euro) , while I excpeted a bit less for the Skelton's Tower.

Shakar

Yeah baby!

A cheap knight & barding means I won't have to fork over major cash either on bricklink or for one of the larger sets. Now the only fig I will need to grab off of bricklink is the princess/queen fig. Still, this means I will only be buying the smaller sets. Happy day.

Later.

Yeah baby!

A cheap knight & barding means I won't have to fork over major cash either on bricklink or for one of the larger sets. Now the only fig I will need to grab off of bricklink is the princess/queen fig. Still, this means I will only be buying the smaller sets. Happy day.

Later.

Anything to avoid all that bley, eh? ;-)

Thank you for the nice picture, Legomilk!

It makes no sence that two members of opposing armies at war would immerse themselves in a game of recreation together, but nice pieces.

Just FYI, the new weapon is not a morningstar, it is correctly refered to as a Flail.

Very cool sets in any case.

If they add a "evil skeleton castle" with black walls and stuff, I am SO there :)

Just FYI, the new weapon is not a morningstar, it is correctly refered to as a Flail.

Very cool sets in any case.

If they add a "evil skeleton castle" with black walls and stuff, I am SO there :)

Yes the weapon is a Flail, a Morning Star is basically the spiked ball on top of a stick/handle any Diablo player would know that! ;-)

Flail

flail.jpg

Morning Star

bloodrise.jpg