Our favorite Lego CMF minifigures!

My favorites:

S1 Nurse

S7 Bagpiper

S7 Computer Programmer

S6 Surgeon

S5 Gangster

S3 Female Snowboarder

I will be greedy and choose 1 from each series.

My favourites are:

S1: Skater

S2: Disco Dude

S3: Rapper

S4: Street Skater

S5: Royal Guard

S6: Butcher

S7: Bagpiper

Team GB: Equestrian

Edited by streifen

I like the idea of this Topic. Because I'm Hispanic/Native American, my favorite figures have something to do with my culture and lifestyle. So here i will list my top 5 in No particular order and with my reason :classic:

S3 Tribal Chief

Coming from my Native American side, to me he is just awesome. I love the printing, head piece, and tribal markings.

S1 Tribal Hunter

Again from my Native American side i just cant not like this figure. Just like the Chief, i like love this figure for the same reasons.

b]S2 Maraca Man[/b]

Coming from my Hispanic side i also love everything about this figure. The colors stand out and i love his Pancho and hat.

S2 Surfer

Being from southern CA, the beach is never to far away. The printing on the legs and board is what really makes it awesome to me. It has that real beach vibe. This figure reminds me of California which is why i love it.

.jpg[/img]

b]S3 Rapper[/b]

I like this figure a lot because I'm a BIG hip-hop fan and this figure has the stereotypical hip-hop look to it. From the face printing, torso printing, and legs printing, they got the look perfect to me.

I have always thought that the "maraca man's" name was the "Mexican." maybe that is offensive to some people? I have nothing against Mexicans, their food is awesome. Maraca man sounds cool though.

Edited by Lightning Dragon

I have always thought that the "maraca man's" name was the "Mexican." maybe that is offensive to some people? I have nothing against Mexicans, their food is awesome. Maraca man sounds cool though.

Ive seen a lot of people label him as "the Mexican" specially in the minifigures trades list. But not once have I been offended by it or even thought about it like that.

Ive seen a lot of people label him as "the Mexican" specially in the minifigures trades list. But not once have I been offended by it or even thought about it like that.

I guess TLG was just being careful, but they make a lot of minfigs from other cultures, like the kimono girl, and the karate master :sweet:

Those are very popular to collectors from those cultures, I personally like the mexican too :classic:

I think the Series 8 pirate captain is cool too. I'll for sure get it when the new series comes out in September. If the rumors are true that there will be a conquistador, I will get that too.

S1 - Cheerleader, Nurse

S2 - Surfer

S3 - Space Villian, Baseball Player

S4 - Surfer Girl

S5 - Gladiator

S6 - Intergalactic Girl, Skater Girl

S7 - Galaxy Patrol

S8 - ???

My favourite for each series

Series 1 - Cheerleader (but clown and zombie were close)

Series 2 - Disco (not a great series)

Series 3 - Gorilla

Series 4 - Kimono Girl (Sailor and artist are also awesome, was a good series)

Series 5 - Lizard man (Graduate, Gangster and small clown, another good series)

Series 6 - Butcher

Series 7 - Bunnyman (and nerd)

My complete favourite - Kimono Girl.

Series 1: Crash Test Dummy (no joke)

Series 2: Mime

Series 3: Elf

Series 4: Crazy Scientist

Series 5: Dwarf

Series 6: Genie

Series 7: Evil Knight

My favorites, broken down to each series:

Series 1: -The Zombie: It is great for post-apocalyptic MOCs, and it is a minifig LEGO fans have been waiting for a long time.

Series 2: -The Vampire: It is the first vampire since the one in the Studios set, and the one appearing in the Monster Fighters sets is based on this figure.

Series 3: -The Gorilla Suit Guy: the first "man in an animal suit" figure, a subtheme which I really like. It has a great headpiece and back printing, one of the first CMF to have it.

Series 4: -The Hazmat Suit Guy: a great headpiece, a new scared expression, and it comes in an unusual color.

Series 5: -The Graduate: comes with a cloth robe, a new printed tile, and a new graduation hat.

Series 6: -The Genie: has a new legpiece, gold hands, a purple turban, and a new lamp.

Series 7: -The Evil Knight: the new longsword, great armor printing, and one can build a whole new faction around it.

There's so many cool figures that have been done, I have to name a couple from each series. My interests are mainly castle/pirates/historical but I'm also a fan of the horror subtheme. So here goes.

S1 - Zombie (amazing figure... wish I had gotten more than three back when they were out rather than trying to find them for less than $20 now). Other figures that I really loved were the Clown, Caveman, and Forestman.

S2 - Spartan (like the zombie, a truly amazing figure). My other favorite was the Pharaoh. The Witch and Vampire were pretty nice too.

S3 - Elf (another amazing and highly anticipated figure). The rest of the series wasn't that good, although I did like the Mummy.

S4 - Musketeer and Werewolf. The whole series was fantastic, and my other favorites include the Punk Rocker, Hazmat Guy, Monster, and Mad Scientist.

S5 - Evil Dwarf was definitely my favorite, although I also really liked the Cave Woman, Gladiator, and Lumberjack. Another all around great series.

S6 - Minotaur. The Roman wasn't originally on the top of my list but it has since grown on me and I'd really like to acquire more than the three I have. As a believer in extraterrestrial life, I also found the Grey Alien to be very enjoyable. The Butcher, Celtic, Genie, Leprechaun, and Surgeon are also some of my favorites.

S7 - Evil Knight. The "Grandma Visitor" and Aztec Warrior are also pretty cool.

I'm not sure if I have a favorite overall, but my top three are definitely Zombie, Spartan, and Elf.

Edited by Phyre

S4 - Hazmat Guy - I really love the head piece, the gun and the facial expresion.

S5 - Graduate - nice figure overall

S6 - Genie - Aladdin look aline minifig, reallt love it

S7 - Evil knight - awesome detail and black gear.

I own only CMF from series 4,5,6 and 7, so overall, from this series, i think the Evil Knight tops them all.

My favorite series overall was probably series 5, because there were three figures in that series that I liked: the gladiator, dwarf, and grenadier guard. Series 7 was pretty good too, with the bagpiper, Aztec, and galaxy patrol.

My favorites are:

Series 1: Caveman

Series 2: Surfer

Series 3: Elf

Series 4: Artist

Series 5: Lumberjack

Series 6: Genie

Series 7: Ocean King

Series 8 will probably end up being: Cowgirl

My least favorites are:

Series 1: Super Wrestler

Series 2: Ringmaster

Series 3: Space Alien

Series 4: Ice Skater

Series 5: Fitness Instructor

Series 6: Flamenco Dancer

Series 7: Bunny Suit Guy

Series 8 will probably end up being: DJ

Edited by TrumpetKing67

Tough question... probably the following by series:

S1 - Zombie

S2 - Mexican

S3 - Tribal Chief

S4 - Hazmat Guy

S5 - Lizard Man

S6 - Lady Liberty

S7 - Rocker Girl

Series 4 + 6 are my favourites so far, though the only one I've come closest to completing is Series 7 (only two more to go). I just don't feel the push to buy figs that I don't care for... some collector right?

TK

List for series 8:

Ancient Thespis

Pirate Captain

Conquistador

Enemy Robot

Evil Female Alien

Diver

Vampire

Fairy

Football Player

Trader

Skier

Red Cheerleader

Santa Claus

Boy in Bavarian costume

DJ

Cowgirl

I only got into CMFs at the end of series 4 so I missed out on many great figures. I may take the time to bricklink some someday, but who knows with all these new sets out!!

By series, my favorite CMFs:

Series 1: Super Wrestler (I don't even like wrestling but I can see a Macho Man voice behind that mask and some Nacho Libre antics)

Series 2: Spartan (due to my love of 300. But not a strong series overall)

Series 3: Elf (because, c'mon it's an elf!)

Series 4: Sailor (my dad was in the navy in the 1950s, so it seems fitting)

Series 5: Boxer (the gloves are awesome. And the two sided head = brilliant)

Series 6: Butcher (the hat and the chops work for me)

Series 7: Computer Programmer (argyle and taped bridge on spectacles is awesome)

Series 8: Can't wait for pictures!

When I first bought any of the figures/saw the release pictures my favorites were much different than they are now. So series 8 will probably change in a few months down the road after we see the initial pictures.

Hmmm. . . I really love the Galaxy Patrol (S7), Gladiator (S5), and I also like the Hockey Player + Artist (S4), Bandit (S6), Sleepyhead (S6), plus the Aztec and Viking (S7) although I haven't gotten them yet. . . :wink:

Of S8 the conquistador and Ancient Thespis sound good - plus a couple others. :classic:

Theres so many to choose from but some of my favourites are the same as most have mentioned. The elf, forest man, spartan, roman, gladiator and Aztec.

The ones that I always have on display on my desk and are played with the most are the musketeer, geisha, samurai, pharaoh, cleopatra and for some reason I really like the genie. I think it's the leg piece, lamp and the gem on the genie that I like the most.

To what minifig are you refering when you say the geisha?? :sceptic:

My favorites:

1) Bagpiper-Series 7

2) Highland Battler- Series 6

3) Royal Guard- Series 5

All three of those actually make great army builders, and their prices have thus far remained relatively low due to their army building not being so obvious.

Edit:

Just attained Knighthood.

Edited by Huntleyfx

Geisha = Kimono girl I do believe.

Oh. I see :wink:

My favorite is S1 Skater. Great torso, both color and print. Awesome! hair. I wish the board was proper size, but, oh well.

My favorite is S1 Skater. Great torso, both color and print. Awesome! hair. I wish the board was proper size, but, oh well.

Yes! It's too big and seems more like a block of wood! I don't like the skater because of the board. TLG needs to make a new, smaller, skateboard. Maybe they'll release it in a new City set or something.