BearHeart

What licensed themes would you like to see?

I'd like see more Harry Potter, especially with the potential for those invisible horses,

Steve

I have a great MOC of those invisible horses. I'd take pictures, but they're invisible.

;-) ;-) ;-)

Sorry Athos, that just struck me as real funny that you'd want to see the invisible horses as a set.

Look at me: pre-apologizing

I'm still looking for the stickers for my Trans Clear Stealth Hunter...

Very stealthy.... 8-

Now that would be cool!

i second that! what we need now would be trans-clear AND GITD pieces! that would make an excellent ghost or hologram minifig.

on the note of LOTR, i would disagree with it. i much rather have TLC make a faction/race based castle theme/subtheme. it will be cheaper and more fun. with some hair pieces or custom decals you can make your own lotr minifigs.

what we need now would be trans-clear AND GITD pieces! that would make an excellent ghost or hologram minifig.

Definately. A hologram could possibly even be trans blue.

I can't get the picture up now, but do a search in...I think the trade/buy/sell forum. I made a topic awhile ago that included prototype minifigs, including transblue female, and a transclear horse (new design).

Needless to say, I've wanted one for ages

I speak on behalf of almost everyone when I say Lord of the Rings. This is just a theme DYING to be made in Lego form. I don't think it will happen, as with the movies released a few years ago, the ideal time to have the Lego being released along with them (creating bigger profits).

Yeah, lego definitely missed out on LOTR, I suppose Lego choose Harry Potter cause that story is geared towards younger kids. But it

I never thought of Mega Bloks as a concern. Is it? I just think Lego would blow them out of the water if they made pirates too.

But Megablok has the Pirates of the Caribbean License.

What about a legend of Zelda! So many locations, castles, houses, boats, ships, all those big boss creatures, lots of great characters. It could be awesome!! :-)

EEP! I NEVER would have thought of Zelda! That would be lovely! And the Master Sword in lego form *wub* . Many castles and such correct! Castle fans would like this if the the castles are good enough! You know, I would like to make a lego film with Zelda...that'd be interesting!!

What about a legend of Zelda! So many locations, castles, houses, boats, ships, all those big boss creatures, lots of great characters. It could be awesome!! :-)
Speaking of Nintendo... How about a Super Mario Bros. liscence? Think of the possibilities! And it would appeal to kids and AFOLs alike

I've never seen the show but it sounds kind of gross

Book and it sounds grosser than it is... :-D

Steve

The Flintstones. Wiiiiiilma!

puss2-720034.jpg

Bad Baby Puss. And thank you very much, Mr. Joseph Barbera.

I hope you'll have a yabba doo time,

a dabba doo time,

you'll have a gay old time.

:'-)

But Megablok has the Pirates of the Caribbean License.

when spiderman was out i saw both lego and megablok sets availible. i just figured they could both have the liscense from that.

I agree, that'd be pretty cool! That's be a great new castle theme. Only problem is you'd probably have the same problems with Link as SW sets. Lots and lots of Luke Skywalkers.

Hi

there should be Simpsons or transformers,

but in the sponge bob theme, there should be a UCS patrick or a spongebob bigger then the current one, but it would be nice to see a sandys treedome, poseidome, one of the bikini bottom fish's house, boatmobile packs, under water roads or neptunes castle and if you get the 3 current spongebob sets ,apart from build-a-bob, and the sets i suggeusted, you can make bikini bottom.

i dont think lego will ever make sets based on games even though they would be good!

if anything it would have to be a doctor who line! i know this will never happen because doctor who is only british but if it was american it would probably be made. (everyone loves it in england!)

But if it was American they would probably manage to ruin it some how! ;-)

oh or James bond!

Fort Knox=

I want a Barbapappa Lego license X-D

X-D

you mean the delicious kiddy candy:

Barbapapa3.jpg

or the nice cartoon ??

Barbapapa_1.jpg

I really love that show (childhood memories hehe) but as for a Lego theme, hurm... well... :-D

*yoda*

I didn't know that was the name of that Candy in English :-D .

In Dutch we call it, Literally, "Sugarspider"

Yes I mean this Books and series from the pink blob who wants to be nice to everyone :-)

I don't think it wil ever be happen, but it is a friendly and educational license.

When I had my 3rd birthday I got a huge book of Barbapappa from my grandparents. It had al great nice pictures wit the house and the greenhouse from the family.

I still have the book, ahh, sweet memorys *wub*

yea based on the new movie but how would they transform.

...by magic. :-P

TK