Sérgio

Layout: Serveja Vilage

Just awesome Sergio. Front-paged! :thumbup:

EDIT: Sergio: I hope you don't mind, but I changed your topic title to help identify your layout a little better.

Hi! First of all thank you for front paging this its a honor for me!

No problem with the change, i think looks better the way you put the name :) thanx!

This is beautful. The buildings are great but the little details, like the fountain, parking, bus stop etc...make it absolutely fantastic. Excellent job

I absolutely love it. :cry_happy:

Your buildings are expertly built, and the whole layout is rife with small details. Bravo! :wink:

My favorite part would have to be the small house you built, it feels so real.

The whole layout is amazingly beautiful. There's so many wonderful details, too many to mention. I'm not an expert on trains, but from far, they looks great with the lively colours. However, my favourite are both the house and the train station. They're just perfect in my eyes with many interesting techniques.

Nice and sweet layout. I really like how you made it all fit together using the same technique for the roofs.

I would buy that station of yours if it was an offical LEGO-product.

Keep on building!

Hi Sérgio.

I'm portuguese also, from Porto, although living in Belgium for 5 years now (yes... I'll introduce myself here soon).

Probably because of that I loved particulary the orange roofs and your detail of the azulejos (decorative tiles) on the station.

I started on this hobby only in January and seing your work here is very inspiring to me. Very nice.

How do I contact more portuguese train afol's?

Hi Sérgio.

I'm portuguese also, from Porto, although living in Belgium for 5 years now (yes... I'll introduce myself here soon).

Probably because of that I loved particulary the orange roofs and your detail of the azulejos (decorative tiles) on the station.

I started on this hobby only in January and seing your work here is very inspiring to me. Very nice.

How do I contact more portuguese train afol's?

Olá!!! :)

check this www.plug.pt/forum Its a Portuguese LUG i belong

:)

Sérgio, this is a fantastic bit of work! I love the roof on the train station the most.

Ralph

verry nice work

i love it..

enormously much small details in the layout

now my whole layout of 9 volt demolished entirely in the beginning of this year,

I wants to build also in that direction

of miniature construction

:thumbup::sweet::wub:

Edited by patje

Wow, wow, wow.

I love it. It is a great display and everything fits perfectly.

The station is really nice and the roof is superb.

And you didn't leave a single detail out on the display. Everything is perfect: The water tower, the wind mill and especially the small house.

Thank you all for the positive words! Thank you for the views, thank you for everthing, im realy happy with all comments i recived!

People from Train Tech, and the rest of Eurobricks Rules!