Rufus

VOTING: Architecture Building Contest

28) 2 Points

29) 1 Point

38) 2 points

43) 1 point

44) 1 point

Is there something wrong with this topic or something wrong with me?

I can only see first eigth entries.

Is there something wrong with this topic or something wrong with me?

I can only see first eigth entries.

Thanks for pointing that out, it has now been corrected, so voting may continue.

12) 3

13) 4

Would have done given 7 one point each but no way I could narrow it down, would need at least a dozen. Decided to just go with my two faves. Good luck all.

12: 1 point

13: 1 point

19: 1 point

28: 1 point

38: 1 point

43: 2 points

Best of luck to all.

Edit by Rufus: Sorry, you're not entitled to vote since you joined after the start of the contest.

Edited by Rufus

12) 2p

34) 2p

10) 1p

13) 1p

17) 1p

These are my votes. Well done to all contestants who all have created very nice models.

I liked the #12 entry since I first saw it; simple design but very nicely done and a good replica. The #34 entry looks very cleverly done and I am looking forward to finding out how it was created.

Apart from the entries above I would like to give a bonus point to entry #7 which looks like a very intricate build; well done. Also entry #2 should have been rewarded with a point or two but in the end, I liked some other entries better. Maybe it´s because there was too much blue on the sides of the building?

13) 1 point

17) 2 points

38) 1 point

41) 1 point

43) 2 points

Good luck!

So much nice entries in this contest, this is going to be a tight competition I reckon. Well done everybody! :thumbup:

Since I have 7 points to divide, I'll divide them over my three favourites:

4 points - no. 38 Stortinget by Matija, because it is nice, big and houses some very interesting techniques. [/url]

2 points - no. 23, Mathematics and Computer building by Fianat, because I really like the overall architecture and the detail that is put in.

1 point - no. 19 Ludwigskirche by Skalldyr, because it has nice and realistic windows.

So that is it, good luck y'all!

Wow! I think this is probably the most competitive contest I've ever seen on the forum! Great job, everyone - unfortunately I had to narrow it down to just seven, but there's a ton of great models here.

2) 1 point

12) 1 point

17) 1 point

26) 1 point

31) 1 point

42) 1 point (last time I was at KSC I was considering how I might build a model of the VAB - this is a great rendition)

45) 1 point

I sort of feel sorry for whoever has to tally all these votes up :tongue:

Edited by Tereglith

Huge congratulations to all the entries, the quality in this competition is truly astounding, and there are so many fantastic builds here.

Well done everybody. :thumbup::classic:

2) 1 vote

12) 1 vote

17) 1 vote

19) 1 vote

26) 1 vote

29) 1 vote

38) 1 vote

This has been such a extravagant contest! So many talented entries that have made my day over & over reading about them and learning lots of stuff about our world :wub: .

And a special THANKS to Rufus for organizing all of it - great job mate :thumbup:! And now for the votes from Sweden:

10 - 1 point

12 - 1 point

24 - 1 point

29 - 1 point

37 - 1 point

38 - 1 point

41 - 1 point