ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

Same here. I placed three orders just after midnight on the 4th and received email confirmation for only two of them. Today I received an email stating one order had been shipped. The other two still say "in process" on the site. I think perhaps that the demand has sent their systems somewhat haywire! :laugh:

I too placed an order just after midnight and received email confirmation about an hour later. The order has been "in process" ever since. I was getting a little worried that it still hasn't shipped by now, but reading this thread i realize i'm far from the only one in this situation. Well, as long as they make sure i'm getting TC-14 with my order, i don't mind waiting for just a bit longer.

That's for handling returns. You can't return one item and just keep the free stuff for free. The free items are given a value, and that value is not returned to you if you make a return of the other items in the order.

Ahh, ,that makes sense, but I was credited the value on the same invoice.

Plus if all I'd loose out on is $1.32, it's not much of a deterrent. Especially since they are going for around $30 on ebay.

Just to add reassurance for any of you guys waiting :sceptic:. Despite the fact that I placed three orders and only received confirmation for two of them, I received shipping notice emails on three separate days. My first order arrived today so I am now the proud owner of a TC-14 figure and she's worth the wait! :classic: . Two more to come! Interestingly, the first order that I placed on May the fourth (be with you) was my UCS R2-D2 and this was the last to be shipped with that email only being received today. Hope you all get what you ordered eventually! I've had a bit of a mad Lego week and also have two Falcons (7190 & 7965) on the way via eBay and Bricklink. This is going to be a great building weekend for my son and I. I really should stop spending but the Hulk figure and Batski promotions are now calling!

I received my order today, but good ole Lego shipping messed it up. None of the packing balloons were blown up, but thankfully the SSD box was unscathed..surprisingly. My TC-14 figure was ok....the poster..was not. It was packed underneath the box and got wedged between the box flap and the packing tape. I was able to remove it with little damage, but I still called Lego, who is going to send me another one right away. Lego customer service at its finest...should have asked how much for another TC-14. I called my local Lego Store and they said they were wiped out. Can anyone confirm or deny that Lego is going to offer the TC-14 as a single item on the Shop at Home website?

Lego should have just sold this like the chrome Stormtrooper.

No, they shouldn't have. They don't have the license to. Selling this by itself would be selling a Star Wars action figure. The Chrometroopers could be sold by themselves because they were sold individually as magnets.

Hi

did you all get your May the 4th orders? I ordered on saturday with TC-14 and Poster in the cart and this orders are still in progress.

When i did my last order at S@H i took one working day to get the fire brigarde.

Everything i ordered (mostly Architecture) is still available in he shop, so there is no need for a delay because out of stoch sets.

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

I ordered on Friday – just one big SW set – and got the shipping notification mail just a few minutes ago. Seems they have a lot of work with May the 4th orders...

I just got 3 more off ebay for about $28 a piece. Just so I could have a few before the price goes even higher.

I swear I must be cursed. I just opened my shipment from Lego... R2 poster was there, but no TC-14. It's listed on the invoice, but no minifig.

When my daughters got their Toys R Us birthday cards last year, all the gift cards had been removed (before the envelope was sealed). That REALLY stank.

I swear I must be cursed. I just opened my shipment from Lego... R2 poster was there, but no TC-14. It's listed on the invoice, but no minifig.

When my daughters got their Toys R Us birthday cards last year, all the gift cards had been removed (before the envelope was sealed). That REALLY stank.

Ouch, that's going to bring a tough sell to TLG customer service.

Ouch, that's going to bring a tough sell to TLG customer service.

It wouldn't matter anyway, seeing as how they went through them on the first day. But I DID call to let them know to watch their warehouse... if more TC-14s turn up missing, and it's the same packer... I want them busted.

Whoa -- That's really crummy. I hope it was a mistake, and they can send you another one. I ordered the 4th and TC was listed on the invoice. He better be in the box when it arrives or there'll be **** to pay! :wink:

Whoa -- That's really crummy. I hope it was a mistake, and they can send you another one. I ordered the 4th and TC was listed on the invoice. He better be in the box when it arrives or there'll be **** to pay! :wink:

It's kind of goofy... but I already had a little story in mind to introduce him(or is it her) into my Lego Star Wars universe. Like I said... I really have the worst luck at these sort of things. But, my kids are healthy!

I just got an e-mail that my order has been shipped. I guess we'll see soon enough if set and promos are all there (they better be!)

I'm suprised (and pleased) at the prices on Bricklink and eBay for this fig. I feared slightly that as it is another chrome protocol droid, and actually a better looking one than the chrome C-3PO, in my opinion, the prices could rise considerably. But, it looks like Lego produced a lot of these. :classic: Thumbs up for not making it a super rare release... I hate those. :angry:

I just received my May 4th order! USC R2 and I got the poster and the TC-14, but no mini TIE Fighter. The mini TIE was included in my order so TLG missed that one. And with the other replies in this topic it is clear that TLG has been really stressed out when packaging...

I can live without the mini TIE but if TC-14 had been missing, I would be mad! Great minifig.

Got my poster, tc-14 and mini tie, but having to wait til UCS R2 comes back in stock. Bit wierd seeing as I ordered fairly early into the promo, and it's already out of stock!

Received this email 8th May:

YOUR LEGO® ORDER

IS ON ITS WAY!

Sam,

Your LEGO® order has shipped. The tracking number is *********. It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking information to be available on the shipping courier's website. After this time, you can track the progress of your parcel by clicking here.

Then on the 10th May (today at 20:20) I received this e-mail:

Delivery information regarding your Lego order.

Dear LEGO® fan,

Due to the extraordinary popularity of our LEGO® Star Wars™ May 4th promotion we are experiencing delays in our warehouse.

Your order will be processed as soon as possible and you will receive a shipping confirmation email when it is on its way to you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you and your family. We would like to thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Your LEGO Shop at Home team.

Kinda proves that they are all over the place at the moment with their ordering/email updates etc.

Which if that is how they are at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised people might be missing TC-14s either. It clearly isn't just delays they are experiencing...

Hi

funnily i got mail half an hour later my post here. I seems Lego is reading the forum ;) Funnily too i got a second mail AFTER the shipment confirmation that "people have to eait because the mass of May 4th orders".

They better send that mail before they confirm the shipment, when people are still waiting ;)

I got in my cart the fig and the poster combined with the TIE. Lets see what is arriving tomorrow.

Dino

Dear LEGO® fan,

Due to the extraordinary popularity of our LEGO® Star Wars™ May 4th promotion we are experiencing delays in our warehouse.

Your order will be processed as soon as possible and you will receive a shipping confirmation email when it is on its way to you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you and your family. We would like to thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Your LEGO Shop at Home team

Received this e-mail about half an hour ago. A bit late, since the order got shipped this afternoon. Still, i appreciate the gesture all the same. Reading between the lines they have clearly been overwhelmed by the sheer number of orders on may 4th and 5th. I can only imagine the stress their warehouse employees are under right now to get all the orders shipped out.

Edit: I see some of you beat me to the punch here.

Edited by DFOL

I got an E-Mail on the 8th confirming the shipping of the poster and the Droid Escape, but not the TC-14. I didn't see anything else, but it's possible I just missed them mentioning the delay.

No, they shouldn't have. They don't have the license to. Selling this by itself would be selling a Star Wars action figure. The Chrometroopers could be sold by themselves because they were sold individually as magnets.

All of the Chrome Stromtroopers I got were through TRU and they were in the same type polybag as TC-14. No magnets.

Same thing happen to me, conformation on shipping then a email saying there is a delay on the warehouse. If I miss out on the promo fig like I did last year I'm going to seriously complain to Lego. The only reason I by from the Lego shop is to get the promos as you can always find it cheaper.

If I miss out again I may never buy from the Lego store ever again, too much hassle and too expensive, have to wait 2 - 3 weeks for the goods to arrive here in Australia when UK and US get their orders the next day. We have no other way to get them, no Lego shop to go to, only order on-line and ship from the UK :angry: . Rant over.

From what I'm reading, it seems that anyone that purchased from LEGO late on May 4th and May 5th have received the "TC-14 is delayed email". I think LEGO underestimated the demand for this promo and there must have been some sort of issue in distribution or something.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton