WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

3 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Oh lol, I figured it was something from the Lion King being as it's a king who is a lion.

Did Disney really do a Robin Hood film with lions?

One of the best of the classic Disney movies IMDB entry

Indeed, it was a very good one :)

My sister watched that one so many times when we were kids that I saw it a lot too.

Edited by antp

That film was my childhood :grin: 

A quick tip for seeking parts on Bricklink for newbies (as there are a lot of queries that seem to be easy finds, at least to me) go to the specific part section (Aka - Minifig Head) and search out a key feature of the figure. "Stubble" will turn hundreds and hundreds to less, if you are trying to find where one figure head came from. 

Another good one is colour search, heads that are a less common colour can be found quickly if you start looking from the plastic colour. 

I got two of these blue Lego heads, but can't figure out which set, or minifigure series they might belong to. In google I only found 2x the picture, but the links are dead. 

IMG20230805163642.jpg.f5f303a109f6164b2239601f078cb12d.jpg

Can anyone help me?

regards twisters

I have found it: [Set col06-16] Genie, Series 6 

Regards

21 minutes ago, Sinton said:

Hi does anyone know what Lego set this piece is from. Thanks

That configuration of parts doesn't appear to be from any actual set.

The bar clip wasn't released until 2006, and there are no sets released since 2006 which contain both multiple 3x2 orange slopes and a black 1x4 tile. (I didn't check basic buckets here, but I've also never seen a basic bucket with one of those bars)

28 minutes ago, Sinton said:

Ok thanks anyway

No problem :pir-wench:

If it helps, this is a list of every set that contains those orange 3x2 slopes. Might be something there that looks familiar to you.

Hi, I found these two minifigs among a random selection from a charity shop. Their torsos are stickers. I assumed they were cheap fakes, but they are all genuine Lego parts. I can't figure out whether they are from a set or anything - any ideas? Thanks!

IMG_20230930_122238 (1).jpg

Edited by Jupiter456783
Photo didn't upload correctly initially

The stickers are not from Lego. Note how the sticker crosses onto the torso, even when they did torso stickers that wasn't done.

I have seen an odd piece that I haven’t been able to identify.

Unfortunately I don’t have a photo.

I saw a bag of this piece in a second hand store. The piece looks like a flower or knob for a water tap, or like a larger version of a Technic Knob Cog. It was about 6 studs in diameter, with 2x2 hollow studs in the center. On the bottom there is a black spike. The entire piece is about 4 or 5 bricks tall. There were multiple colors of this odd piece, purple, teal and yellow. The colors would suggest that it’s from the end of the 90’s.

I hope my description makes some level of sense.

Odd piece.png

3 hours ago, Runamuck said:

I saw a bag of this piece in a second hand store. The piece looks like a flower or knob for a water tap, or like a larger version of a Technic Knob Cog. It was about 6 studs in diameter, with 2x2 hollow studs in the center. On the bottom there is a black spike. The entire piece is about 4 or 5 bricks tall. There were multiple colors of this odd piece, purple, teal and yellow. The colors would suggest that it’s from the end of the 90’s.

I'm not as familiar with Rebrickable as I am with Bricklink, but I had a quick squizz at the database and I can't find anything that matches your description. The closest would be 32211, a Znap connector from the late 90s, but Rebrickable has this as only being available in Purple, and it's not an exact match for your description. Nothing at all in Dark Turquoise seems to be a match. Possibly it's an off-brand, or else multiple pieces combined?

That is certainly one of the correct colors, but the piece was much larger.

I tried looking through that purple color on Bricklink some time ago, but couldn’t find a match there.

I thought it could maybe be some sort of Belville or Gear piece, but I couldn’t spot any good match on my look through Brickshelf.

Cant find a lick of info on what the heck this set is. Please help i am by no means a lego professional but ive been walking past this thing on a shelf for yeeeears. Curious about it. thank you!!

20231120_204511.jpg

Hi everyone!

Could use a little help on this old Technics — I had in in the 80s and would like to know which set number this is so that I can find the instructions to re-build (fix). 
I searched a lot but for some reason could not find this one.

Thank you!

Scott

LEGO_Technics_Mystery2.jpg.7cb23349e3ae5070e2041dc9e1e77848.jpg

13 hours ago, ScoootzB said:

Hi everyone!

Could use a little help on this old Technics — I had in in the 80s and would like to know which set number this is so that I can find the instructions to re-build (fix). 
I searched a lot but for some reason could not find this one.

Thank you!

Scott

LEGO_Technics_Mystery2.jpg.7cb23349e3ae5070e2041dc9e1e77848.jpg

Woah, blast from the past. My brother had this when we were kids.

12 hours ago, Brickbuilder0937 said:

It looks like it may be this set: https://brickset.com/sets/8852-1/Robot

BrickBuilder is spot on here.

The reason you couldn't find it is because it is the back of the box 'B-Model' of the set.

ADp3zZ4.jpg

This site has instructions for the jeep, starting from page 10: https://www.toysperiod.com/lego-set-reference/technic/model/robot/lego-8852-robot/

Can anyone tell me what this part is, or which set contains it so I can find out for myself?
It appears like a short bar, about the size of part 2433, but with an end stud on both ends and 2 rings near one of them, and a sort of grabbing claw around the opposite stud (so likely something scientific or a tool).

zzz.jpg

9 minutes ago, JesseNight said:

Can anyone tell me what this part is, or which set contains it so I can find out for myself?
It appears like a short bar, about the size of part 2433, but with an end stud on both ends and 2 rings near one of them, and a sort of grabbing claw around the opposite stud (so likely something scientific or a tool).

zzz.jpg

That is a lightsabre - and it comes in about a billion sets