WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

you can also search for words in Bricklink - a couple of your tiles had stickers with words, search "tile sticker CASTROL" for example under catalog items to see those.

Does anybody know where these stickers are from? Thanks.

---

Next time you're wondering about a sticker sheet: Just search for any of those two numbers on the bottom of the sticker sheet on BrickLink. It's that simple :)

Edited by L@go

Next time you're wondering about a sticker sheet: Just search for any of those two numbers on the bottom of the sticker sheet on BrickLink. It's that simple :)

Thanks, I thought it only showed up for lego parts, not stickers.

Thanks!

I'm guessing the rest of the bar is a couple of flick missles chopped down? I've never seen short ones like that...

Edited by mpfirnhaber

They are the normal pieces used for flick fire missiles connected together small end to small end. Its the axle piece, then a flick fire pin, a normal connecting pin, a flick fire pin facing the other way, and the 1x1 round plate.

That's what I thought, but I can't get the flick missles inside the connecting pin more than a millimeter or so. Otherwise it starts deforming the pin.

I'll keep trying :)

That shouldn't happen ... the pin should accept the rods with ease.

I never had that problem , good luck trying !

grtz Saint

Hey guys. So I recently bought a minifig accessory pack on eBay which included some nice Brickarms/Brickforge pieces, as well as some CMF pieces and the like, but there's one piece in this lot that I can't quite put my finger on.

http://imgur.com/Zhq3Xcc

Please excuse my poor Photoshop skills here, but the piece with the black circle around it, what is it? I'm going assume it's some kind of hat, maybe an aftermarket piece, but I have no clue what it could be.

Hmm I am not sure myself. Maybe it is not a lego piece? I have gotten sets on ebay and got bits that were not legos but I couldn't tell in the picture. Just a thought but I am no lego expert.

Have you got any other angles for it? Right now all I see is an upside down hat that could be from anywhere. While the stud connection already rules out a few clone brands, there are plenty of other clones and customisers who could have produced it.

Hey guys. So I recently bought a minifig accessory pack on eBay which included some nice Brickarms/Brickforge pieces, as well as some CMF pieces and the like, but there's one piece in this lot that I can't quite put my finger on.

http://imgur.com/Zhq3Xcc

Please excuse my poor Photoshop skills here, but the piece with the black circle around it, what is it? I'm going assume it's some kind of hat, maybe an aftermarket piece, but I have no clue what it could be.

Here is a list of all the head-gear (helmets and so on) from brick-link. Several pages to go through, hopefully it's one of them.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=16

Mystery solved. Turns out that the piece is a Brick Warriors sombrero! I should have known, seeing as I could ID some other products in the lot (I think I see a BW fedora in the fray too). Thanks for trying at least, guys, I appreciate it.

Anyone know part what he's (Xenomurphy) using for the light-pole base here?

Making of Arkham Asylum 19

I'm not sure if it's an octagonal, or cross-shaped brick, or perhaps a round brick picking up the reflection from the one above? Either way, I've looked and looked, and am pretty familiar with the Bricklink inventory and with my parts in general, but cannot seem to find something similar...

Zoom in by using "all sizes" it says they are taped onto a sheet of grey paper, so I'd say double-sided tape under every single 1x1 tile in the array.

He actually showed me how he did it when I visited him last year: He coated a sheet of paper with a very thin layer of glue - barely enough to keep the tiles from rocking around - and placed the tiles on top of it, arranging them into the pattern using tweezers and whatnot. Very cumbersome and long process but totally worth it I think.

I'm cataloging my collection for my BrickLink store and I came across a piece I can't find online. It's a 2x14 "tile" in light gray. I call it a "tile" because it has no studs, but it's almost 2 plates high. The top is textured like the face of a slope.

I seem to remember it was a runner for some sort of moving mechanical arm, but I can't exactly remember what set it was from.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Is the top "textured like the face of a slope" or toothed like a gear rack?

Is this the part? Train, track plain rail straight

This part is 1x14?, not 2x14, so it may not be the right piece

Here is another part I thought of that seems similar to your description: Technic rack 1x20x2/3

This part is also not 2x14, so it also may not be the right piece Nevermind, this part is not available in light gray.

A picture would help in identifying the piece.

Edited by Slegengr