Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Already seen them but they pretty awesome reviews with hi res images of the sets and minifigures. Cant wait for there review of the batcave :wub_drool:

Deeplinked for peoples' pleasure.

EDIT: It's not showing up..the vid.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Guys, let's keep the talk here about the system sets. The Ultrabuilds have their very own topic in the Action Figure Forum.

The first post still has the ultrabuild pics from comic con - kinda misleading if we're not including them

I know Lego likes to make helmets with holes for eyes, SW clones for example, but what is the point of making the head for Batman with the white stripe on the forehead. The only way the figure can be used is with the cowl on. Why not just keep the eyes filled in on the cowl and print the eye areas. This would allow use of the figures head with the cowl off.

I just don't get it.

Edited by ETAV8R

The DC Universe site is back up, but there is nothing new. The messageboards for Super Heroes are up too, if you like pages of unrealistic, juvenial speculation from who knows how many... that stuff.

Okay, the prices for Oz on S@H are up...oddly the best value for money is 6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape and 6862 Supermanâ„¢ vs. Power Armour Lex...the first being 89 bucks and the second 39 bucks. The worst is the Catwoman set almost 25 bucks ! :hmpf_bad:

Okay, the prices for Oz on S@H are up...oddly the best value for money is 6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape and 6862 Supermanâ„¢ vs. Power Armour Lex...the first being 89 bucks and the second 39 bucks. The worst is the Catwoman set almost 25 bucks ! :hmpf_bad:

That 'best value set' of $89 Funhouse is only $40 from the US S@H. Man we get riped off so much, I can (sort of) understand double the price but thats over double the price. You would easyer get a better deal on this from overseas :wink: .

The messageboards for Super Heroes are up too, if you like pages of unrealistic, juvenial speculation from who knows how many... that stuff.

Well, sure! Why do you think I hang around here? :tongue:

(alt comment: oh, this I gotta see)

Favorite comment:

who do you think the new robin is. TIm Drake or **** Grayson. i definatly think its **** Grayson. its him in just a new suit. thats what i think. wat about u

Moral watchdogs, you never disappoint.

Man, I hope we find out just where the Dynamic Duo's Funhouse Escape is gonna show up (in the states) soon. I need to be ready for the stake-out.

That 'best value set' of $89 Funhouse is only $40 from the US S@H. Man we get riped off so much, I can (sort of) understand double the price but thats over double the price. You would easyer get a better deal on this from overseas :wink: .

Yeah, real shame that.

With the amount of noise about pricing disparity (to the point they are making semi-official statements about it) and the increasing volume of lego imported from o/s you would think they would try to get it *nearer* to parity with the US, not WORSE! For those not in the know, the AU and USD are pretty much at parity - USD$1 = AUD$1, yet our sets normally cost ~70% more plus hefty shipping charges from S@H for any exclusives we want (shipping STARTS about $35).

This is a step completely in the wrong direction, now asking over 100% more just because we don't live in the US... I can, without any doubt, promise I will not be buying any SH theme from any Aus retailers, if i want it i will import it. I still buy some things locally on sale but I'm going to make a special point of this one - it is ridiculous.

M.

This is a step completely in the wrong direction, now asking over 100% more just because we don't live in the US... I can, without any doubt, promise I will not be buying any SH theme from any Aus retailers, if i want it i will import it.

M.

Damn straight!

Well, sure! Why do you think I hang around here? :tongue:

(alt comment: oh, this I gotta see)

Favorite comment:

Moral watchdogs, you never disappoint.

Man, I hope we find out just where the Dynamic Duo's Funhouse Escape is gonna show up (in the states) soon. I need to be ready for the stake-out.

It has been on Lego S@H's site since the 15th, and you could preorder before that. Now, it may be sold out, that I don't know, haven't been on the site since I purchased mine.

Yeah, real shame that.

With the amount of noise about pricing disparity (to the point they are making semi-official statements about it) and the increasing volume of lego imported from o/s you would think they would try to get it *nearer* to parity with the US, not WORSE! For those not in the know, the AU and USD are pretty much at parity - USD$1 = AUD$1, yet our sets normally cost ~70% more plus hefty shipping charges from S@H for any exclusives we want (shipping STARTS about $35).

This is a step completely in the wrong direction, now asking over 100% more just because we don't live in the US... I can, without any doubt, promise I will not be buying any SH theme from any Aus retailers, if i want it i will import it. I still buy some things locally on sale but I'm going to make a special point of this one - it is ridiculous.

M.

This really sucks, I knew Lego was more in other areas, but didn't realize how much you were getting screwed, no wonder I always get requests to ship to Australia when I sell on ebay:)

Favorite comment:

I didn't look around too much, but this was my favorite from the three or four topics I looked at:

If theres A LEGO Marvel videogame this should be level one:

Characters:Peter Parker/Mary-Jane/Harry Osbourne

Place:mueseum

Activity:trying to stop spiders from biting.

Superheroes(and all other 2012 set) available from Lego UK website. Ordered myself a funhouse,Catwoman and Superman. Looking forward to the new year delivery

Edited by surrideo

Superheroes(and all other 2012 set) available from Lego UK website. Ordered myself a funhouse,Catwoman and Superman. Looking forward to the new year delivery

Ordered all the superhero sets from S@H UK today, im pleased they came up for sale before 2012.

Ive ordered all the following and will be reviewing them on my youtube channel when i get them

6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape £39.99

6862 Superman vs. Power Armor Lex £19.99

6860 The Batcave £69.99

6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase £11.99

6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City £34.99

6864 Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase £49.99

Someone I know who works at Kmart said she accidentally stocked her isle with all the new DC stuff a couple weeks before it was suppose to go on shelves.

looks like will be looking overseas for dc sets, very unlikely to see any discounts more than 30% in oz :sceptic:

The sets are now available at shop@home Germany!

Honestly i've expected another pricerange,the funhouse for example is 49.99€,i thought they convert the US-prices 1:1! :cry_sad:

am going to go down to my local lego store in the next 3 days to see if they are stocking them now there on the uk shop at home

I've opened the Funhouse, Batwing, Catwoman, and Two-Face sets over the past few days. They're all pretty amazing sets, especially the Minifgures! My favorite is definitely the Funhouse. It really radiates an Arkham City/Sionis Industries feel:

10hjg3m.jpg

My only complaint about this line is I've run into several cases of poor printing, mainly on Minifig heads. My Catwoman has a sploch on her teeth on her goggle face, there's a lot of sploching and smearing on my Joker henchman's face as well as some colors bleeding out of place on his back print, along with a couple other problems on some other Minifigs. Those complaints are really just me being knitpicky though, but has anyone else had this problem?