spacepilot3000

[UCS MOC] Escape from Docking Bay 327

That is Brilliant. It looks really good. Wet floor sign is funny. Thanks for sharing

Edited by Andonii

Good god almighty!!!!

Right up there with the great Hoth scene...I'm sure TLG will be contacting you soon

I forgot to mention before (yes I do no about edit post) that it's pretty cool how it has so much going in the one scene. Once again, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Andonii

omg, THAT is so amazing. The LED's just finish the whole scene off perfectly! A truly remarkable piece of work and a well deserved pat on the back!

Great work, this MOC is awesome.. Very nice details and the lights are stunning :classic:

Really love it. Gives me ideas to build a smaller one for my 7965 Millennium Falcon..

This has got to be one of my favorite MOCs ever! It is just Beautiful! This is exactly the caliber of MOC I hope to try to emulate someday. You have done such a wonderful job with all the elements, the floors, the walls, the lighting. Simmply Amazing!

Hadn't seen this before now - absolutely amazing! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Makes my 10179 look boring just standing on a table... :classic:

Great seeing this beautiful peace of art live at Steinstark last weekend. It's incredibly well done and offers the Millenium Falcon a wonderful place to be :classic:

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2* Absolutely fantastic scene :thumbup: :thumbup:

One of my favourite scene in LEGO, full of details, I love it :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm so speechless! I'm happy to see this, I'm happy someone pull the subject out again, this is why I like Lego!

Hey, thanks for reactivating this thread and all your warm words about my MOC. I am so happy, that I have built that hangar, and you are so happy with it! Thanx-a-lot for your fantastic feedback!