Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

So, I've been reading up on "Baba Yaga" because I'm really interested in the Heroica Baba. And now I understand who the guy with the black horse was in #66.

Also Dark Dwarves? How much more are we sticking under the surface of Eubric? :laugh:

Underground Eubric is a little bit like a hero's bag of holding. :shrug_oh_well:

So, I've been reading up on "Baba Yaga" because I'm really interested in the Heroica Baba. And now I understand who the guy with the black horse was in #66.

Dawn and Day appeared in Quest#14, too. :wink:

See, if Walbartan hadn't been so uptight, we would know what had happened already. :laugh:

Have you been watching the series finale of Buffy again?

Please, don't give anyone any ideas... :grin:

Underground Eubric is a little bit like a hero's bag of holding. :shrug_oh_well:

And now, I'm imagining a

human-sized bag of holding buried under the ground, relic style, filled with all sorts of nasty things that moved into it.

I forgot to mention this much earlier, but it's cool how two of our resident elves, Nerwen and Thalion, have trained to classes of music and art, much like the elven gods in this game. What a happy coincidence. :grin:

I forgot to mention this much earlier, but it's cool how two of our resident elves, Nerwen and Thalion, have trained to classes of music and art, much like the elven gods in this game. What a happy coincidence. :grin:

For Nerwen it wasn't coincidence so much as, having a choice between cannoneer and minstrel, minstrel fit her better because of the elf/art connection.

See, if Walbartan hadn't been so uptight, we would know what had happened already. :laugh:

Or the Veterans of Heroica could've just given us more money as a reward for carrying out such an important mission, then we wouldn't have had to side with the Wolfgang to get some income :tongue: .

Or the Veterans of Heroica could've just given us more money as a reward for carrying out such an important mission, then we wouldn't have had to side with the Wolfgang to get some income :tongue: .

I know, right? Save the entirety of Baltarok and the High Kingdoms from the destruction of a senseless war and you get 25 measly gold pieces... blow up a stupid tower for the Wolfgang and you get a title and 1000 gold! :tongue:

I know, right? Save the entirety of Baltarok and the High Kingdoms from the destruction of a senseless war and you get 25 measly gold pieces...

As I recall your quest description was 'protect our circus'. Seems like an appropriate payment to me. :tongue:

Also,

16285834915_16d7055d2b_m.jpg

:thumbup:

As I recall your quest description was 'protect our circus'. Seems like an appropriate payment to me. :tongue:

Sounds like false advertising!

Sounds like false advertising!

:laugh: In all fairness though you did each get one of those great items. Which I thought was generous and very fitting for you guys based on how the quest was structured. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, it seems like I will be taking a long break from Heroica and the internet in general. I appreciate the great time that I've had with all of you and this will always be my favorite online place. I will miss hosting, and playing as Benji, which is disappointing for me since he just had made it to Level 50. I will check back every so often but don't expect to see me much more for the next few months, or even year. This next stage of my life is going to require a lot more dedication and time than previously so I will have to put away Heroica and other games. This day had to come, eventually, and I decided better to just do it now rather than be in the middle of a quest and have to drop out all of a sudden. Thanks everyone :classic::cry_sad::sweet:

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you come back eventually, Flare. :thumbup:

Hope to see you back here, Flare. Take care.

CHOSEN PARTICIPANTS FOR QUEST #125:

~Althior Emorith, Level 44 Necromancer (K-Nut) *Party Leader*

~Alexis Fenral, Level 47 Assassin (Masked Builder)

~Arthur Justus Regulus VII, Level 34 2/4 Dragoon (Flipz)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This'll be a fun party to watch.

Problem solved right there. If you ever pick Eric for a quest, double the value of the reward. :grin:

Yup! :laugh_hard:

Now I wanted on the quest, but not that much. :laugh: Seriously, though, I'm excited. :excited:

Flare, sorry to see you go, hope you can come back when it's a good time for you! I really enjoy Benji and playing with you too!

Sandy, looks like a good party.

Hi everyone, it seems like I will be taking a long break from Heroica and the internet in general. I appreciate the great time that I've had with all of you and this will always be my favorite online place. I will miss hosting, and playing as Benji, which is disappointing for me since he just had made it to Level 50. I will check back every so often but don't expect to see me much more for the next few months, or even year. This next stage of my life is going to require a lot more dedication and time than previously so I will have to put away Heroica and other games. This day had to come, eventually, and I decided better to just do it now rather than be in the middle of a quest and have to drop out all of a sudden. Thanks everyone :classic::cry_sad::sweet:

But I wanted to see how Prophet rolled. :cry2:

But really, though. I'm sorry to see you go. I really hope someday you come back. :sweet:

Edited by Cutcobra

Sad to see another long-time player and QM leave, but the great thing about this game is that you can always come back! :grin:

Take care, Flare!

Also a nightmare to balance enemies against. :facepalm:

But their relationship was too intriguing to pass. My goal is to make all three of them wake up from the same bed after the quest has finished. :tongue: