hhcBrick

MOC Enlarged Maersk Ship

Totally AWESOME 'hhcbrick' ! *oh2*

Fantastic bridge and realistic haul too.....oh, why doesn't Lego bring out a set like this with a crane to boot ? :wink:

Keep up the AWESOME work and Brick On 'hhcbrick' ! :grin:

This is brilliant!

Fantastic bridge and realistic haul too.....oh, why doesn't Lego bring out a set like this with a crane to boot ? :wink:

Yes I wish they would as well. :wub:

Great job on expanding the Maersk Ship hhcBrick! Like what they say, bigger is better as is in the case of this one. The control bridge is wonderfully-detailed too, excellently done overall! :thumbup:

Great work on this ship, this would fit nicely in a harbour/train setup. But I hope the ship never gets into an emergency situation since you seem to have forgotten some life boats. :)

This is excellent, I love it! One of the things I had in mind too was to convert the Maersk ship into a minifig/city scale one and I must say that yours looks fantastic. :thumbup: It's great that it can carry a good number of Maersk containers (and even more if you load the 2007 Harbour containers). The bridge looks brilliant with all these details and most importantly with all that space (no more One Man Show in the bridge :wink:).

Thanks for the photos and for sharing your creation with us hhcBrick!

Now I would ACTUALLY buy that ship! I've never been a big fan of Lego boats but this one, I would most defiantly purchase!!!

Very nice! My Maersk ship is still in it's box, and now I'm afraid to build it after seeing your changes. Did you use two sets of the ship to do this?

Thanks! I used 3 sets, plus a Bricklink order, but I was also able to make a smaller ship that carries classic 4 x 8 containers from these pieces. I think it might be possible to make the large ship from 2 sets but you would need some extra 1 x 10 Maersk blue bricks.

Very nice! My Maersk ship is still in it's box, and now I'm afraid to build it after seeing your changes. Did you use two sets of the ship to do this?

Thanks! As I said earlier, I have 3 Maersk ships and some additional parts, but I was able to build another smaller model using all these pieces. You might be able to get away with 2 Maersk ships, some extra Maersk blue parts and some extra windows and white bricks for the superstructure.

This is AMAZINGdefault_drool.gif

I really wish Lego would make this set...

How did you make it? (ie: 2 x Maersk Ship??)

Yep. Great conversion - this is what the set should have looked like in the first place. Don't dare to think how expensive it would have been, though... :)

Damn... I bought all the bits to make this and then went travelling in USA... and you beat me to it!

Looks great as well!.

Great MOC :thumbup: I think this is much better and bigger the TLC version.

Good job

Edited by Blackknight112

:drool: That´s a... a.... Boat a Maresk boat (non :sarcasm: )

I wish TLG would sell those trains in Finland :grin: I would buy not two, three of them!