Bonaparte

EB Event Billund 2012

The facts:

- lowest expected temperature: 9° C - and this is NOT the night's temperature!

- chance of rain: 60-80%

- very strong wind (7-8 Bft) on Friday and Saturday

Sounds like a typical Norwegian summer day :laugh:

This is great, we'll have the park for ourselves (nobody else will show up) :cry_happy:

I managed to be a water magnet at Windsor didn't I :laugh: I'll pack a few hoodies!

You´ll have to compete for that position with Ras! No matter how he´s placed in the Viking Splash ride the mice always pees on him :laugh:!

If not, send me the lists and I'll pick up keys and that. Is anyone else expecting to be early in the day on Wednesday? Landing at 11:15, picking up my luggage and a lunch won't last until late in the day!!

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks

David

OK. I will just be somewhere in Billund Thursday morning... I'm sure I will find you guys... somewhere.

EXTRA EXTRA!

For those with an IPhone - please download the Life Of George app from iTunes before you leave home, might come in handy at the event :wink:!

See you soon :thumbup:!

i'll be there at about 16.30 on Wednesday, people. i guess i'll take a taxi to the village and meet you guys there.

EXTRA EXTRA!

For those with an IPhone - please download the Life Of George app from iTunes before you leave home, might come in handy at the event :wink:!

See you soon :thumbup:!

and what about those without IStupid? :cry_sad:

"Stupid is that stupid says my momma says".

You will loose points in the overall game :devil:

Since I like you, you can borrow mine :wink:

It's available for Android as well, but if you don't have that either you're probably out of luck and should accept Ras' proposal. :wink:

I don't have an iDevice or Android either :cry_sad:

It's available for Android as well, but if you don't have that either you're probably out of luck and should accept Ras' proposal. :wink:

Thank you for the tip it is working :wink:

Already waited for One Android version

See you later!

-Aredhel

I've downloaded it last week, but it's not the best on android yet. At least on my tablet.

I hope it's Okay (not ok-ey) borrowing power to charge my phone at night while i'm in my tent?

And I talked with the camping site and they have my stuff in box #2 for me to get =)

Not many hours until we start our journey from Norway :sweet:

And I will bring along my WiFi so we could connect, but it's not for big downloading.

And it works after the conditions of the signals it's get. Let's hope it gets alot of signals where we are :laugh:

Edited by eiker86

And enroute. Seems the only thing I forgot was the memorycard for the camera, so I had to buy a new one. :blush:

And enroute. Seems the only thing I forgot was the memorycard for the camera, so I had to buy a new one. :blush:

You do your title justice. :snicker:

You do your title justice. :snicker:

Of course I do, I'm serious about titles. :tongue:

And I have arrived safely near Billund. Where is everyone meeting up tomorrow, and where?

7AM at the Camp site?

I think I'll drop by after work thursday, seeing if some of you are around at the village.

Will make a phone call to one of you, checking first.

And I have arrived safely near Billund. Where is everyone meeting up tomorrow, and where?

7AM at the Camp site?

8:15 am at the informationdeskat campsite.

Thank you. I will try to find this information desk, or anything similar :thumbup: .

Finally home =D Thanks for a wonderful day in Billund :thumbup: I wish I could stay longer. But it's 3am and I still can't sleep because of the pain :cry_sad:

Really nice meeting you guys and have some faces on the nicks :sweet:

Have some wonderful days down there :sweet:

Thanks for letting us sneak in to Jamie's presentation, it's most appreciated! My trip to Billund ended yet, I hope you guys have another two nice days!

-Rene

Back in Copenhagen after another GREAT event. In Billund 2012 the event was once again taken up one level when it comes to cool activities, speciel things, people etc. I am allready looking forward to Günzburg 2013, if that is where we are going next year. A special thanks to Bonaparte an Copmike for planning this great thing, and a thanks to Kim Thomsen and Jan Beyer from TLG for planning some of the activities and the prices.

To the rest of you: It was great meeting you, se you in a year!

Morten