KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Recommended Posts

Finn and Plasma Brickheadz. 

Hopefully the Boba Fett and Carbonite Hans comes out later.  Assume so since they are number 27 & 28 where Finn and Plasma were 19 & 20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally decided to buy the UCS Slave 1. Saw 75167 bounty hunter battle pack, bought that one too. And lastly the 75172 y-wing, wanted that one for a while. So, lots of building this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´m new in the Star wars Lego but today i bought my first two sets, the 75153 and 75179. Hopefully i will have fun with the build.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75529 and 75179 from ToysRus (Canada) with their 20% off plus an extra 15% friends & family deal coupon. :thumbup:

Probably the only TLJ sets I'll bother with in this wave...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

toys r us discounting bb8 & Kylo Rens Tie Silencer both to £64.99 each plus with a free R3m2 4 pack of mini figures (batman, ninjago, city or classic) and a lego Christmas tree  (all while stocks last)

 

it would have been rude not to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the Kylo Ren TIE Fighter for 20% off and two Death Trooper buildable figures for 25% off at Target.  Unfortunately, they are Christmas presents, so I can't open them up yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2017 at 1:38 PM, roadstermatt said:

toys r us discounting bb8 & Kylo Rens Tie Silencer both to £64.99 each plus with a free R3m2 4 pack of mini figures (batman, ninjago, city or classic) and a lego Christmas tree  (all while stocks last)

 

it would have been rude not to

that's a good deal on both, especially with the free grabs...I got BB-8 for a similar price in TRU here. Really pleased with it. The size was so downplayed by the reviews that I actually was positively disappointed when built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, brobert said:

that's a good deal on both, especially with the free grabs...I got BB-8 for a similar price in TRU here. Really pleased with it. The size was so downplayed by the reviews that I actually was positively disappointed when built.

yeah she's  ( I believe BB8 Is meant to be a she) is quite small but I also  found it to be a challenging  build 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

yeah she's  ( I believe BB8 Is meant to be a she) is quite small but I also  found it to be a challenging  build 

very off, but I am pretty sure it was confirmed to be a he. But anyway, size matters not. The internal mechanism is intriguing indeed, and makes up for the shell being quite repetitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brobert said:

very off, but I am pretty sure it was confirmed to be a he. But anyway, size matters not. The internal mechanism is intriguing indeed, and makes up for the shell being quite repetitive.

my bad I'm sure I read some where it had a "female identity"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got me the advent calendar, like some of the figures in there.

Also bought the Arrowhead with 15% at Galeria Kaufhof (Germany, 15% for all the LEGO till with or so). Cool build, only a bit simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last day of double VIP points at the Lego Store this year, so I just got a FO battle pack, K-2SO buildable figure, Bounty Hunter pack and the U-wing (which was on sale).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Battle on Takodana's from a seller on Bricklink. AU$40.00 each, plus AU$26.85 postage for a grand total of AU$106.85.

If I had of bought them from S@H it would have been AU$89.99 x2 (=AU$179.98) + AU$35.00 Postage for a total of AU$214.98.

So yeah, I think I did alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.