KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I just checked the main body of R2 X2 and the one from the christmas tree and they are exactly the same!

Nice find hahaha.

Got the 75147 Star Scavenger.

Did you bought it for the parts or one of the few that enjoys the ship?

Hello all....first post

picked up a used but 100% intact 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter from local used toy store for $10. They often have vintage SW sets...have previously gotten 6011 Imperial Star Destroyer and 7697 Republic Fighter Tank for well under ebay or bricklink prices there.

Edited by jmc0208

Found a gift card while cleaning and bought one each of the current Rebel and Imperial packs. Actually, I found two cards, but I'm saving the other for the 2017 packs.

Did you bought it for the parts or one of the few that enjoys the ship?

Me and my son like the show and I like the ship. I think only some slight MOD's could make a huge difference.

I BOUGHT THE TALLEST SET 75112. I love this set and it's cool enough.

That's the one everyone should get even if they don't like those figures.

Got the Build Your Own Adventure book with the Y-Wing Microfighter from Walmart.com for 56% off and free shipping.

Finally caved and bought the UCS Tie Fighter........... Only because my better half made me of course :D

I've been on the fence for that one as well. There's a couple at my local store, that they take off the shelf, then put back on. It's like they're teasing me

I just got a feeling that the Ewok Village would be retired very soon (I felt a disturbance in the force, if you will...)

And I had to order it :laugh:

I don't think we will ever get a better set depicting the Ewok Bright Tree Village. It's definately something with a lot of detail and features, and a kind of UCS set we rarely see.

Edited by Bantha Fodder

I've been on the fence for that one as well. There's a couple at my local store, that they take off the shelf, then put back on. It's like they're teasing me

For sure! I have been back and forth for months, looking, thinking nope it's not gonna happen. Think she just had enough and grabbed it off the shelf and said we're buying it. Think my biggest hang up over it was I love how it looks but Slave 1 and Red 5 were much more complex and fun builds at the same price point.

Sorry, meant that for another thread.

Edited by JPN366

Not necessarily a purchase but I got the UCS Tie Fighter in May and can only highly reccomend it. The best set I own currently (Higher than the Slave 1, I know Im a terrible human) its simply incredible, puts the others to shame in size and detail, worth every penny :)

Found set 75078 for a reasonable price (for Japan) and jumped on it. Wanted to get 2 but really I only need one since I am not sure how many Rebels Storm Troopers I'll end up with or Rebels set in general. Was pleasantly surprised by he troopers. They look very nice in person. Though I know the Rebels design is a turn off for many I was really charmed by them.

One of my last Lego Star Wars purchase was 10188 Death Star. Now I can't wait to see the new one arriving.

I also have the UCS Tie Fighter 75059. Really nice model and actually playable since it's very sturdy.

Just got 75150 Vaders Tie Advance vs. A-wing. :)

Yep same here, bought it about a week ago.

Got the Galactic Empire Battlepack, the build is mediocre, there are good parts, and I love the unconventional versions of the popular Stormtrooper. :classic:

Bought 14x 212th Clone troopers to finish my 16-men squad (2nd after the 501st).

Edited by sahidko

Now I can add a used 7663 Sith Infiltrator, a new 75093 Death Star Final Duel, a new 75099 Rey's Speeder, a new 75114 First Order Stormtrooper and a new 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit to my collection.

Just got the 75145 Eclipse fighter. Pretty cool ship, I like the Naare figure as well. I feel like they could have done more with the Dengar figure. But I've never had one, so now I do. Will mark it down as a win

I got a used UCS B-wing set 10227 because I passed it by a couple of years ago and couldn't pass it by again. It was just begging to finally be bought and built by someone who cared haha :laugh: !

My last purchase is the Imperial Shuttle Tydirium 75094 and I don't regret it, the building experience is great and the ship looks just perfect in display.