22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

Scored the new bam at the dreamworld Lego store today (as part of hitting the threshold for the space gwp).

Bit of a bad reflection on the casing, but this is the BAM selection at the Boston South Shore store. They have the new figures, but not the new accessories, sadly. So I will wait. They're still doing pre-made figures, but there are a few loose ones in the tower (all older pieces).

52605041860_34620717d8_k.jpg

The French LEGO Store in Disney Village, near Paris, had all the new minifig parts of the top row of @RichardGoring's photo in addition to quite a lot of older parts. There was also a green sombrero I don't see in the picture.

Notable new accessories also available were blue bunnies (a new recolour, as far as I know), the good old azure bird and the lute.

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

this is the BAM selection at the Boston South Shore store.

I assume the falcon knight was on no 19 :wink:
However that is a lot of different figs so I assume prebuilt figs last longer than loose parts, but very few animals so I guess a lot take them with whatever fig they choose :shrug_oh_well:

First visit of the year yielded some excellent goodies! Such as this torso:

973pb5000c01.png]

The head selection was pretty much nothing but the usual yellow folk, so I scooped up three calaca heads instead.

Edited by Count Sepulchure

2 hours ago, Count Sepulchure said:

First visit of the year yielded some excellent goodies! Such as this torso:

973pb5000c01.png]

The head selection was pretty much nothing but the usual yellow folk, so I scooped up three calaca heads instead.

That is from the Rock Singer in a recently released book. Col410

Any idea which torso the magenta crayon man has under his crayon? I see magenta arms, but there are a few like that in the towers lately.

I can see why they used the crayon costume rather than the firework costume though, the crayon mold is more recent.

Hi Friends

i would like to knwow the reference of the head of crayon man, head of minifigure with Ship, head of panda and tile in the hands of panda.

Thanks!

Edited by Moxarc

3 hours ago, Lion King said:

Did we have orange brick suit? 

Yes. It released in January this year, so should still be in stores very readily.

Yesterday in Arese (I guess none of these parts are new to the world, but most of theme were available for the first time; yet we are missing some of the above):

Arese-2023-03-11-mini.jpg

18 hours ago, The Cobra said:

Yesterday in Arese (I guess none of these parts are new to the world, but most of theme were available for the first time; yet we are missing some of the above):

Arese-2023-03-11-mini.jpg

Definitely some great parts to choose from.  The Candy Canes are hard to come by.

Q2 2023 should be popping up within the next few weeks.  Hope Q2 is a good as Q1 was!

I got the BAM in the Downtown Disney Lego Store at Disneyland shut down today.  I asked them to restock the Minifigure legs because there were only short legs or skirt pieces in the tower.  They checked in the stockroom & said they hadn't received any normal legs in their shipment so they shut down the BAM Tower and were emptying all the rest of the parts out.  They did still have legs in the Minifigure Factory tower so they let me have some legs from there to finish off my 3-pack.

50 minutes ago, karrit said:

I got the BAM in the Downtown Disney Lego Store at Disneyland shut down today.  I asked them to restock the Minifigure legs because there were only short legs or skirt pieces in the tower.  They checked in the stockroom & said they hadn't received any normal legs in their shipment so they shut down the BAM Tower and were emptying all the rest of the parts out.  They did still have legs in the Minifigure Factory tower so they let me have some legs from there to finish off my 3-pack.

That place is pretty unorganized for a Flagship store.

On 3/16/2023 at 2:23 AM, Calvinw said:

Q2 2023 should be popping up within the next few weeks.  Hope Q2 is a good as Q1 was!

I did see a picture of them I think. Among them was the excellent looking wizard from last year, however if they are giving us a re-release of one of those figs I hope the falcon knight is not far behind :wink:

Take this with a grain of salt since they are somewhat odd so might be fake:shrug_oh_well:

1. woman in a pink dress with a gamer control
  2. lion knight with a unicorn head
  3. wizard
  4. policewoman
  5. pirate skeleton
  6. boy in bath-shorts
  7. ice-cream character