Darth Yogi

LEGO Pirate Photography

Yes... but in a very sophisticated, and not at all childish manner pirate_wink.gif

Shouldn't you blush when you write those things? pir_laugh2.gif

@Dr_Spock: Kolonialbeamter is, of course, absolutely right in what he is saying. To do "ätsch bätsch" properly, you will have to go to university and become a doctor....

Pronounciation: "etch betch"

Lovely pictures. I think the old Pirate sets is probably the theme that holds against the test of time the very best out of everything LEGO did.

Lovely pictures. I think the old Pirate sets is probably the theme that holds against the test of time the very best out of everything LEGO did.

Absolutely Right!

I have fantastic memories of being a kid and Pirates coming out- I never tire of seeing those early sets.

I'd say Pirates is my all time #1 too, though 80's Castle and Space was huge for me before they came out...the 80's were a great time to be a kid who liked Lego :thumbup:

Lovely collection. :thumbup:

ooohhhhhhh.....you changed an innocent happily ship to a pirate!?..looooooool

Nice try after allpir_laugh2.gif

Thanks. Pirates have to be resourceful to survive. :classic:

ok the games thing is brilliant. I have to repost my rock-paper-scissors pic here. Anyone else have pictures of their pirates figs playing games?

rps_sm.jpg

rock-paper-scissors - brilliant!

I haven't yet considered having my minifigs play games but I sure will.

What is the word?

True Bore, right?

The hangman game is funny and well-built. After all he's been through I would think JJB would be thoroughly and everlastingly expired by now. Banshee3, I meant to comment on the bluecoats' game on your ship MOC thread but didn't - now that it's here I can. What are they competing for? The last ration of whiskey? A bottle of rum? It's a funny scene regardless.

Very funny! And I think the leftmost sailor is on the right track

Thanks. I think he is the least drunk too. :laugh:

The hangman game is funny and well-built. After all he's been through I would think JJB would be thoroughly and everlastingly expired by now. Banshee3, I meant to comment on the bluecoats' game on your ship MOC thread but didn't - now that it's here I can. What are they competing for? The last ration of whiskey? A bottle of rum? It's a funny scene regardless.

Thanks. He has 365 lives of which there are 246 left. pirate_classic.gif

True Bore, right?

Negative, sir.

ok the games thing is brilliant. I have to repost my rock-paper-scissors pic here. Anyone else have pictures of their pirates figs playing games?

Thanks. I think scissor will win. He can stab the other two. pirate_laugh2.gif

How about racing games?

tor3si05.jpg

While they were building their trading post the workers let off a little steam.

mp3.jpg

who could have predicted that what started as an innocent game of Marco Polo

mp2.jpg

would lead to the demise of rear admiral Bailey and the promotion of Commodore Woodhouse

mp1.jpg

Dr_spock, I'm fully aware of what you're doing with JJB, but still... anyone who can survive 365 days of your torture is one tough cookie. I don't "get" Star Wars, never have and never will - so you have my permission to keel-haul the scurvy lubbers!

Artizan, your colleague knows how to work a camera. Excellent depth and focus even if the set is standard. Anyone else happy to see this thread come back to life?

I created some scenes on my old (you can tell by the dust:D) frigate and aswell on board of the "Bulwark":

scenery-1.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-2.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-3.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-4.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-5.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-6.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-7.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery-8.jpg_thumb.jpg

scenery-9.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery2.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery3.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery4.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery5.jpg_thumb.jpgscenery6.jpg_thumb.jpg

Here are some greenscreen pictures, still training my skills:

battle.jpg_thumb.jpgbowlw.jpg_thumb.jpgbroadside_painting.jpg_thumb.jpggaff-sail.jpg_thumb.jpgstorm_1.jpg_thumb.jpgstorm_2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Wellesley!