Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 5

Vote: Beatrice Synclair/badboytje

And where has my husband got to? I haven't seen him for ages... :hmpf_bad:

Let's burn her at the stake! Or stake her at the barn! Or worse.... burn her steak!

Vote: Beatrice Synclair / badboytje

"Well done", my friends. :devil:

Vote: Beatrice Synclair / badboytje

BURN HER, THROW HER IN THE FIRE AND COOK HER WITH GARLIC.

Beatrice's story seems to make no sense indeed. Looks like the only way to find out her true (new) alliance is to lynch her. Although, I'm still confused why she keeps saying she was killed by a Rogue (she was killed by the sword killer) and knows or suspects that the Rogues are acting independently.

Voting out my family one by one is tearing my heart apart, but they need to go so that the innocent can live. :cry_sad:

Vote: Beatrice/badboytje88

Vote: Beatrice Vampireskirt/badboytje

We'll always have the sisterhood of the cleavage. I had fun playing with you while you were a villager. You can tickle like the men don't know how. We understand each other. I hope we can sneak off to the barn for a quick snuggle before they burn you or drive a stake through your heart or dunk you in holy water and watch your skin melt off and your organs dissolve. There'll be no hero tag for you, you awful bitch.

Oeh hun I'd love to join you in the barn for some hot lesbian vampire sex, but aren't you afraid that I might bite you and suck you dry? Could you do me a favour and hook up with my husband after my death? He has an enormous hunger for applesauce.

Well, it is apparent on who is scum here.

Vote:Beatrice/ badboytje

Waiter, I'm gonna need 6 more martinis. :devil:

As you wish.

...Ok, you can hold off on those martinis, then, waiter. :sadnew:

aw.... :cry_sad:

Beatrice says she has a 50/50 chance of killing or converting when she bites someone.

What more reason do we need?

vote: Beatrice Synclair (Bad Boy)

Well, as a citizen of the village, I must do my right and rid all non-village people here with us, and vampires are hardly on our side, especially when they can kill and convert.

This is quite an odd occurrence. I was sure vampirism wasn't a real ailment. It seems I was wrong, and there are such things as vampires.

Vote: Beatrice Synclair (badbotje88)

I was sure vampirism wasn't a real ailment. It seems I was wrong, and there are such things as vampires.

Same, infact it was me who called you a vampire in the first place. TBH I still doubt there are any vampires and think that this is a crazy plot of Beatrice's, yet she has just caused her own death.

Same, infact it was me who called you a vampire in the first place. TBH I still doubt there are any vampires and think that this is a crazy plot of Beatrice's, yet she has just caused her own death.

Why would she do that? :wacko: To cause confusion?

*Composes herself but does not put her dress back on.*

OK, time to lay some things out on the table to get everybody's mind working on solving this.

Beatrice claims there's just one rogue left. She also claims to know who has killed her. The things Beatrice says just don't add up to anything tangible and I should stop listening to her, she's obviously on the side of evil now. :angry:

:blush:

Sorry, I'm reaching the point of a ... what's the term ... a Bloodbrick Meltdown ... I wonder what the origin of that odd term is. :look:

I want everybody working on this so we can find who is lying to us.

I can't narrow it down to the people I don't trust anymore, because everybody seems to be believable.

The only strong suspicion I have is that William Fairfax is our sword killer. That is based on ... not much. :sceptic: Just because I haven't talked to him very much, nobody has investigated or blocked him, he's been free to move about at night if he wants to. He's very quiet around here. None of those are reasons to convict someone though. They are just my hunches.

Gary Coleman could still be lying.

Giving up Benjamin could've been a sacrifice to make us trust him. Why else would we keep him around after he got our investigator killed. His most recent investigatee was Fiona, who he cleared. He seems over-anxious to remind me that he's insane.

Little Bunny Foo Foo could still be lying.

I've turned suspicion away from him for emotional reasons. He uses the :cry_sad: face with me and claims stupidity for not using his role before last night. He's been able to block a killer this whole time but hasn't used it. He claims he just clarified how it worked last night with God. I should look into his mafia portfolio. This is an easy defense and we, perhaps, shouldn't let it ride in an advanced game.

Yogi Bear could be a liar.

Didn't come forward with this very useful role until he was asked. The information could've been very helpful. Especially since his role had found some very specific information that made me a good candidate for contact. He very thoroughly role-claimed, which could have been easily doctored. His win conditions say that all factions except the town must be eradicated. Everyone else I've spoken to, either says the Village or Villagers. Always capitalized, never replaced with town. Although God can be somewhat of a dunce.

God has virtually confirmed Goldilocks and Gojira for me.

Mary Poppins has proven to be a true warrior for the town by pushing for Benjamin's death and bringing in solid results from her night actions.

Person 1, the ex-werewolf bodyguard has been seen doing just what he says he does and his targets are never harmed.

Person 5 has already been mentioned.

Person 3 has already been mentioned.

Person 2 is me. :sweet: I've told many of you behind the scenes that is true. My protection abilities only worked against werewolves. That ability is long gone.

Somebody, Gallagher, has claimed to be a bomb. That would be a smart claim to avoid conviction.

Samuel has outed himself to save us from the vampire. He has also ressurected our investigator to try and save the village.

Charles Poo Synclair gets proven innocent no matter how hard I try to make him the killer. And I tried pretty hard. :blush:

Fiona, despite getting off on having a pickaxe shoved up her koochie, has been investigated and returned evil...by Gary Coleman, so that means she's village. But she was also blocked and murders still occured.

So, Yogi Bear, Gallagher, Little Bunny Foo Foo and Gary Coleman could be lying. That's all I can come up with...

:cry_sad:

That's not much, but you all basically now have what my most trusted allies have and maybe fresh eyes can help us find something.

So far all I've gotten from putting all the info out there is Yogi Bear and Gary Coleman defending themselves in private.

Please, people, I've put the info out there so everybody can help decipher who's lying? Help :cry_sad: Please, help. The village has to win this. We've played so well so far.

Any way I slice it, Beatrice still comes up scummy.

Vote: Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88)

I need some more time to think about the information you gave us, Harriet. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

A lot of people have asked about Gallagher.

Gallagher is also Winston Churchill.

Little Bunny Foo Foo tried to block him, but got the result that he is not a night killer.

Gallagher claimed at first that he could take down the person who convicted him, if he is convicted. I asked for clarification and he claims that it is the last person who votes for him. That is what is meant by bomb.

Vote Tally:

Beatrice Synclair/ badboytje88: 11 (CallMePie, Hinckley, Alopex, Inconspicuous, Eskallon, Sandy, Admiral Ron, Rufus, Professor Flitwick, iamded, Fugazi)

Harriet Clive/ Hinckley: 1 (Penalty)

Harriet Clive/ Hinckley: 1 (Penalty)

megabluck you, God. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Vote: Beatrice / Badboytje

As has been stated, she clearly no longer has good intentions.

I broke a rule by claiming God confirmed Gojira and Goldilocks. I'm not supposed to tell you or paraphrase things that God says.

He works in mysterious ways. :look:

Anyway, I am reminded in reviewing our Night Action results from every night that Gary Coleman has indeed been confirmed targeting a person he gave us results on that did not end up dead. Therefore, Gary Coleman is almost solidly on the trusted list.

Apologies to all... My thoughts were drifted away since the day begins and I have to catch up on the current events... There are so much twist and turns in this chapter and I find it very hard to conclude... I hope I have enough time to catch up on this before I vote.

Harriet, I am kind of quiet and in fact I am very much quiet in the back scenes. I don't have any night action, so you won't caught me walking around the room doing something cheeky or even fear of one investigating me. I got nothing much to hide, just a simple vanilla townie. I don't wield any powerful role like many others, so sometimes being simple is also a blessing.

Apologies to all... My thoughts were drifted away since the day begins and I have to catch up on the current events... There are so much twist and turns in this chapter and I find it very hard to conclude... I hope I have enough time to catch up on this before I vote.

Harriet, I am kind of quiet and in fact I am very much quiet in the back scenes. I don't have any night action, so you won't caught me walking around the room doing something cheeky or even fear of one investigating me. I got nothing much to hide, just a simple vanilla townie. I don't wield any powerful role like many others, so sometimes being simple is also a blessing.

Good to know. Thanks. :sweet::thumbup:

I'll brief you in. Everyone is voting for me because they think I'm a vampire. Just hop on the bandwagon. Otherwise it might look suspicious.