Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - The Conclusion

What did you think of the game? (choose as many as you like)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. I liked this stuff:

2. 2. I didn't like this stuff: (of course, you should explain)

• 48-hour days
    • 24-hour nights
    • No minimum lynch vote number
    • The PR role
    • No waiting to lynch
    • Proxy voting
    • Dr. Blutziegel
    • Henry
    • Nothing

Firstly, I will like to thanks def for placing a wonderful fun game filled with unexpected twists and lovely pictorial presentation. :wub:

I will like to apologies to my fellow players. I played my cards very wrongly, poorly and badly due to lack of participation on certain critical game days. I wish I knew who I should trust... The ranting during the day thread before I was convicted, had made me felt so certain that Arjay was sinister. I am so sure when I bet my life on the table but geez... You guys just trust him and after I am dead, you still trust him... Just crap.. Even though I didn't play well but I thought at the very least, I could help you guys to nab one...

Damn you guys, for not letting me into your inner circle... I am trying so hard to get into that group and you guys just cast me aside and simply choose to believe those scums... Actually I was quite annoyed when the investigator (Peanuts) found mine file missing. Oh well, I could have cook a better story but it didn't come through.

For now, Draggy triumphs over Shadows! Scummiest dragon ever...

I am going to strangle you, Hinck for pushing me into my very grave when I am so desparate for help... :hmpf_bad:

Damn you, Hinck...

:tongue:

Should have played it more responsibly. Can't believe the day that I am truthful and honest, no one believes me... :cry_sad:

Oh well, at that stage, I suppose none of you could really believe my passive night actions could be so powerful.

Let me call megablocks on you here. There was a host-official picture of me injecting another player with a syringe. Explaining things to Jim Butcher wouldn't have done crap. People were already voting against me. It was day 2. I didn't trust our leader and didn't have anyone I trusted enough, that other people trusted to come to my defense. Anybody who tried to defend the deranged freak injecting other people would've gone down with me.

And correction: I didn't understand my night action until like two days ago...and not game days...

That was something that got shifted during game play, and you were simply the first one there. In retrospect, I wish I'd shifted the zoom more, so that it was more vague.

Still, you convinced everyone in thread. Why do you think that if you were to convince the PR in PM, that he couldn't have put your execution off one day?

Re-reading your character game profile, can you see the meaning of your game role now?

Reading Whiefang's post, I'm reminded that town had a ninja! That was immune to all night actions. That's a massive benefit, but unfortunately, the real world crossed over to the EB world, and the ninja couldn't make a big difference. I'm confident that town was slightly more than equal to town on day one, though had lost their advantage by day three.

This game was so much fun, thanks for letting me play! Your hosting was fantastic throughout and the presentation made this game very enjoyable. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks to the other sinisters as well, I had a blast killing the insanes alongside you all.

This was the second time I played as scum and by day three I realised that if I didn't start being pro-active I would be pretty obvious to anyone who followed Hogwarts. So I spent most of the time ranting at the inactve players, of which there were quite a few so I was lucky there.

I have no idea why I wasn't shot on sight because of that picture. Perhaps it was because of how badly all the other night actions had ended? Draggy had already been told by Hinck that Bob had claimed protector and we had known about it for a few days. So I used that as "proof" of my night action. Everything else was just me spouting BS. Even though Hinck's theory was wrong on day seven, I was pretty sure it was going to bring me down (I even spent the night before trying to push him into posting his case earlier so I could see how much trouble I was in) and I was away for the last few hours so I just have to thank my team for getting Walter lynched instead.

Also, it was my idea to convert Rick night one, why did you have to be unrecruitable this time?! :tongue:

I thought I was done commenting, but I have one more thing to say.

I was prepared to give a little story based on the background info for my character, and then really role-play a lot more as the game went on. A wonderful story of how I ended up in the asylum, and why I really didn't deserve to be there.

Then the King started asking for the heads of all the Pathologicals early on Day 1, and I backed out of that plan immediately, and instead played a much lower key, "I'm a medical genius and you're not" character. It just seemed safer that way.

Thanks King. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

None of those were weighed against town, except the Jester which wasted a lynch (in this case, against the guilty Scouts), so I really considered this game as at a ratio of 4:1, town to scum, with some wild cards to randomize the game. And those wild cards never game into play except to waste lynchings (Shadows and Badboy).

So, town lost this game, not that they were beat.

One of the most fun and highly creative mafia games, but, in my opinion, unbalanced. Consider that next time you host. Consider it's just one losing player's opinion of course, but please consider it. Thanks. :blush:

I am going to strangle you, Hinck for pushing me into my very grave when I am so desparate for help... :hmpf_bad:

Damn you, Hinck...

For the first time ever, I had no clue what you were talking about. And you told me you didn't trust me after I defended you. And then you got all angry at us. But, finally, yesterday, I understood what you were telling us about Arjay lying. I realize now that if he had actually been a peeping tom, he wouldn't have been able to find you. That was not clear the way you put it. But, once I figured out Arjay was lying to us about his night action, it became very clear. megablocking blue arm... :hmpf_bad:

That was something that got shifted during game play, and you were simply the first one there. In retrospect, I wish I'd shifted the zoom more, so that it was more vague.

Still, you convinced everyone in thread. Why do you think that if you were to convince the PR in PM, that he couldn't have put your execution off one day?

Re-reading your character game profile, can you see the meaning of your game role now?

Yeah, I wish you would've shifted the zoom more too. :hmpf: And I didn't trust the PR. You had us vote him in so what was stopping all scum from voting in one of their own? It was an interesting social experiment. A bunch of us didn't trust Bear because he'd been voted in. He was the last person I would've gone to for help at that point. Hindsight is 20/20 but so is hosting. Being in the game is worlds different.

I forgot to congratulate RJ, you're brilliant. :sweet: Nice game. I only wish I could've seen you killed, you freakin' liar.

One more complaint for def: Some consistency with Kovacs's night action would've been nice. Was there singing or wasn't there? :wacko:

Thanks Def for letting me take part in this awesome game! I truly was a good experience, considering this was my first one with a night action, and I screwed that one up real bad! :laugh: Oh well, experience is experience.

And yes, that PM I posted (accidently against the rules) was fake, allowing me to hope that nobody would think I took the pictures! :laugh:

Good job to all the players, especially the winners! To be honest, I never really trusted Draggy, I was PMing Hinckley before my death saying that what if he couldnt be trusted. oh look, I was right! I also figured Lord Arjay was the killer I got that picture of, oh well, I died anyway!

Again thanks for the game Def, the storyline and the photography was perfect!

I thought I was done commenting, but I have one more thing to say.

I was prepared to give a little story based on the background info for my character, and then really role-play a lot more as the game went on. A wonderful story of how I ended up in the asylum, and why I really didn't deserve to be there.

Then the King started asking for the heads of all the Pathologicals early on Day 1, and I backed out of that plan immediately, and instead played a much lower key, "I'm a medical genius and you're not" character. It just seemed safer that way.

Thanks King. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

I always get stuck in that, too. Mafia advice, never play your character. It only causes suspicion.

It will take hours to copy and paste all the PMs, so wait until tonight please. :laugh: Thanks.

One more complaint for def: Some consistency with Kovacs's night action would've been nice. Was there singing or wasn't there? :wacko:

I can answer that one. I sang to every one of my targets except Draggy. I wanted Draggy's block to seem different, if I had made a grevious mistake, so that I would have a chance to talk my way out of it. For the record, Stash heard:

Alice Cooper's Ballad of Dwight Fry

Supertramp's Asylum

The Penguin heard Queen's

, just before he was brutally murdered. At least he went out with a smile on his face.

Ricey heard Suicidal Tendencies'

Arjay got to hear Elton John's

As mentioned above, Draggy didn't get a song. I even worked in an alliteration during one of my PMs to def.

I had a whole slew of other songs ready to go, but didn't get a chance to use them. Metallica (Sanitarium), Avenged Sevenfold (Almost Easy), Billy Joel (You May Be Right), Talking Heads (Psycho Killer), Ugly Kid Joe (Madman) and System of a Down (Psycho).

I'm sure you'll notice a common theme here. :grin:

EDIT: I've added links to the songs I actually got to use. Look up the others on your own if you're interested.

Edited by Walter Kovacs

Thanks for a great game, Def! My first win!

Dragonator, Rufus, Lord Arjay, Scouts and Cornelius Murdock, you guys are awesome :wub: .

Sorry I had to lie to you, Walter and Hinck, but you guys both came to me... :cry_sad:

Ricecracker, excellent game. I hate you. :tongue:

I just did what you told me to! You said I was too quiet, I posted more. You said post your suspicions, I posted suspicions. :wink:

We had more than 400 messages between the Sinisters. I'm sure the Garden Club had a lot too, but 21 pages of messages is a lot to go through.

And Draggy, you need to give Arjay his new title now. :wink:

More thoughts later, I only have a few minutes here.

Officially, there wasn't. That was his thing, and at first, I'd considered it a joke. It wasn't in his ability to sing to his 'victims'.

After a bit, I decided to send to the song along with the block, but it was a bonus, not an ability.

Similarly, Draggie's blocks got a proper treatment on day two. On day one, only Blutziegel's notes revealed JimB's failure to deliver. In retrospect, I wish I'd sent him a hypnotized post. No affect to game play, but it would have been more consistent.

Before I forget to, here was my character role:

You are Dr Rajim - Dr. Rajim is here on loan through an exchange program with a national hospital in Bombay. Fortunately, he doesn't have the famous Bombay attitude that is associated with the city. A pleasant, likable fellow.

You are a member of The Insane. You're a good guy, and it's your duty to root out the evil Sinister Insanes from the Asylum. You win when they are all dead. You are The Photographer, you can learn the ability of any player by stalking them. If a player doesn't use their ability, and no other player performs an action on them, you'll simply have a picture of them sleeping. Your equipment is The Camera.

Yumiyoshi, what the megabluck? Pull the trigger!

Actually :vader: I would have killed you.

Your looooong theories intoxicated me and I wanted a day without them.

I said "first game, let's see how someone that has played more and more deals with this".

You and the strategy you applied with your alliance destroyed everything I came out as it was rubbish (when actually you were moving on a parallel hidden side).

I completely rethink to all my "sixth sense" and I shouldn't have.

Plus I'm sorry, but last day I was coming home from more than 20hours out of home for work (in a hospital! as a nurse!) and my mind wasn't good.

What the crusty hell! You tried to kill me instead of the yellow folk or the doc.ballbrickeror the twin??

I mean some of the player got a special meta-game I wasn't part of, and you come after me?

That said, :laugh: I'm gonna hate you forever.

My bad for being inexperienced and tryin' to learn and defend myself instead of just playing.

Lesson for life: surviving isn't enough. :sad:

Don't know much about mafia games but it was awesome.

I've been able to know a little better you all people! :D I'll read all your reviews with a special eye from now on. (my one and only eye ahahah)

No one had a clue of what was happening and when.

It was fun, serious, full of riddles, and the Lego brick were amazingly displayed and photographed.

Thank you so so so so much def.

I wish more games of yours will come in the future.

Again, thanks.

I said "first game, let's see how someone that has played more and more deals with this".

This was a hard game for a first timer. Really, I think the game play was too advanced for noobs.

Then again, see what a vet like me accomplished? Epic loss... :blush:

That said, :laugh: I'm gonna hate you forever.

Fair enough. :blush:

Alice Cooper! :wub:

I just linked the videos to the songs. Feel free to watch them.

Yummy Alice Cooper goodness. :grin:

Someday I'll play a character that works a music and/or movie quote into every post. There's always one quote that's apt. This game and Eurodina weren't set in the right timeframe to do it, unfortunately.

Henry's Riddles

(Test yourself, you're a puss if you don't) (and cheating is doubly cheating. Henry knows!)

5338004957_819c202bf7_z.jpg

Hi

It's me!

5341198804_0e5cd116e4_t.jpg

Henry!

Day 3

As we all know, KimT has a terrible gambling problem. His friends have tried to get him to stop, to no avail. Why, at this very moment, Stash2Sixx is trying to part a fool from his money. S2S bet KimT a battlepack that he'd get tails, so Kim took heads. Kim lost. Now, we all know, when we flip a coin, it's a 50-50 chance. So Kim upped the deal, double or nothing, and lost again. The chance he would lose twice?! One in four. So Kim did it again, and put a Landspeeder in the pot. And he lost again. The chance he would lose three times in a row? One in eight. Smoke was coming out Kim's ears. Long story short, half an hour later, Kim had lost nine freaking times! He was about as likely to win the lottery as lose this much! He'd bet half his collection, while S2S was hunched over trying not to wet himself with laughter. Kim was trying to make a decision, whether or not to do one last double or nothing, but he couldn't figure it out. What was the chance that this next flip would be tails?

Answer:

50/50

Day 4

Shadows may have a heart of gold, but he's a player deep down. He had two ladies he was getting with on both the east and west sides of town. Now, he was playing them, but he truly loved them both equally. He vowed that, as long as he was getting nookie from both, he would treat them equally too. So, every lunch break, he would catch the train to their place for a little something something. How would he decide? He would let the trains decide. The eastbound train came by every 10 minutes, and so did the westbound train. He would just take the train that arrived first. But, somehow, he ended up going westbound four out of five times, and that gal on the east side has kicked him to the curb. Shadows' heart is broken and he can't figure out went wrong. Why did he neglect that precious flower he had in the east? What went wrong with his plan?

Answer:

The eastbound train leaves two minutes after the westbound train.

Day 5

Bonaparte has a devious plan. He rounds up a crew of his five most devious henchmen, and plans the perfect robbery; a brash, daylight heist in the streets of Brussels, Belgium. It goes off without a hitch… well, almost. One member of the crew is taken out by security. All the same, Bonaparte is happy, more money for him. The five of them score a massive bag containing 100 million Euros, and, with the honor of thieves, they agree to split it five ways. Each member takes the 20 million they've earned, but after everyone gets their money, there is still 20 million in the bag. What happened?

Answer:

Bonaparte took the bag with him.

Day 6

Cop Mike was freakin' starving on a Saturday night, and he's not the kind to cook. Too dainty for a tough guy like him. So he put on his trucker hat, and he got into his pick up truck and drove to his favorite restaurant. The place was hoppin', nearly packed, but he managed to find a parking space. Once inside, he ordered food, and started hitting on this one waitress. He went there a lot, and he kind of had the hots for her, if you know what I mean, so, I guess you could say he was trying to put the moves on her.

Since the place was so damn busy, his food took a long time, like 30 or 40 minutes. Anyway, he paid the bill, and said goodnight to the waitress with a flick of his hat. She smiled politely. As he drove home, his stomach was rumbling and grumbling, much worse than when he'd arrived in the first place, and he was even hungrier than before. Regardless, he was very pleased with his decision to go there.

Why was he happy he went there?

Answer:

He had take out.

Day 7

Jipay had a hard life on the streets growing up. A deadbeat dad and a prostituting mother, relentless abuse and a general inability to be successful. After a getting hooked on the horse, and barely kicking the habit, he realized that his life was in the toilet. As they say, no one becomes born again on prom night, and for Jipay, he waited till he hit rock bottom.

He wanted out, he didn't want to end up a toothless rent boy on the wrong side of town. And he had a chance. A helpful little fella named Henry came along, and promised to give him a vision of a brilliant and decadent Lego website, used by people around the world, if he could tell this mysterious stranger one thing: Which one-syllable, five-letter English word is, when you take away the first letter, a homophone of itself, while at the same time, when you take away the second letter, is still a homophone of itself?

Jipay said the word, and he was reborn. What was the five-letter word and its two four-letter homophones?

Answer:

Scent, sent, cent.

So everyone(, except for Shadows,) is satisfied? I couldn't ask for more. (except Shadows to be satisfied, but...)

I'll fully print out the game roles soon. I'm tired and slightly drunk now...

As a new player myself, I felt like I was learning how to play all the way through this. It wasn't until after I was converted that I really thought I knew what I was doing. Before that, I kept saying, "I'll give Hinck one more day and if he hasn't gotten us scum..." and then he'd come up with a great sounding plan and I'd go along with it anyway. :laugh:

I really loved my character. I actually told def in a message that if I could have chosen any role I would have picked poor Stanley. The most fun for me early on when I had no clue what was going on most of the time was incorporating his delusions into my posts. He was such a noble character and I my first reaction to being converted was "Aw, man. Poor Stanley." What set was his head from, btw, def? I might try to slip him into a MOC or contest entry some day.

I'd love to hear opinions on my playing, too.

Thanks for a great game def. It really drove me to the edge of insanity. Hinckley, did you pad your walls yet?

Hats of to the scum, you played a brilliant game. Your framer role and the two investigations of insane investigator Stash really put us at a disadvantage early on. I have to agree with Walter Kovacs that not being able to identify some of the sinisters' night action trough a block, ... well kinda sucks.

I told Hinckley 'yesterday' I'm just going to trust Draggy and f... it, I can stand loosing if he's scum. I was just tired of trying to piece it all together with Hinckley alone. In a way I'm actually relieved this game has ended. Thanks Hinckley, we had some fun trying, but it was really getting to you too much the final days. And next time... don't invite so many people to your birthday party. :wink: Even if we would have gotten a sinister today, I doubt we could have turned it around.

When I read my night action as a PR ('send me the names of everyone that voted for the convicted'), I was 'WTF!, is that it?'. But at least, by my second night I figured out I could use it to not let everyone into the garden. Too bad I let a bunch of scum in and locked most of the town out. Still we got some crucial leads - way too late - from Henry.

Also, it was my idea to convert Rick night one, why did you have to be unrecruitable this time?! :tongue:

Aaaaw. :wub: Making up for killing me on night 2 in Eurodina? :tongue: I would have been honored to have played with you scumbags through this...

I can answer that one. I sang to every one of my targets except Draggy. I wanted Draggy's block to seem different, if I had made a grevious mistake, so that I would have a chance to talk my way out of it.

And we were using that as a lead on your conviction. :facepalm:

This was a great game to watch from the sidelines! The characters, the shorter nights, the practically guaranteed lynch - all great!

I originally thought there no were insanes, but after this was debunked by Def via a PM, I guessed it was: Ricecraker, Rufus, Scouts (Who I thought was the sword wielding arm), ADHO, BtCM and Walter Kovacs. Glad I was right about half of them.

EDIT: I hope you don't mind, but I voted in your poll. Not sure whether or not you only wanted players, so... :blush:

Edited by Professor Flitwick

(Who wants me to post ALL the PMs that were going behind the scenes?)

I just counted 1033 PMs related to gameplay, and that's not counting ones from def. This compares to 1132 posts in all seven 'day' threads. I dread to think how many Hinck had to deal with! :wacko:

There was meant to be an amount of headfuckery, this was an asylum, and unless they were Independent, there was no incentive to do any headfuckery. Badboy got the Jester role (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jester) which was a lot easier. But it had a separate win condition.

None of those were weighed against town, except the Jester which wasted a lynch (in this case, against the guilty Scouts), so I really considered this game as at a ratio of 4:1, town to scum, with some wild cards to randomize the game. And those wild cards never game into play except to waste lynchings (Shadows and Badboy).

Thanks for letting me play def. It sure was interesting to play something different than a townie. Normally I just had to stay alive and kill the bad guys. Now I had to stay alive for long enough, avoid getting murdered at night and get everyone to vote you off without making everything too obvious cause I would get mod killed. I found it very hard to get convicted :laugh: Plus I am very happy to have WON a game for once!

You are Misty 'Mrs' Monroe - An unfortunate gentleman who claims that from an early age, he knew he was a woman. Obviously never able to marry, he lived with his widowed mother. One day, when she walked in on him while cross-dressing, she promptly sent him to our facilities. Harmless.

You are independent. You are Insane, of course, but your win requirements are separate from the rest of the hospital. You can choose to work with the Insane or the Sinister Insane. You are the Manic Suicidal. You want to die. You win by being lynched from day three onwards. Dying at night or being lynched on day one or two will be a loss for you. You may not tell players you want to die, request to be lynched, or claim to be scum or an independent. You must inspire the players to lynch you. If you break one of these rules, you will automatically lose the game.

Agh!!!!!

I know it's standard to say, but I knew it! This from a conversation I had with Hinckley:

That's true, but even still. He's a trusted and known townie, and his loss could demoralize the insanes.

I'm thinking the Sinisters are: Nurse Penny, Doctor Ballbricker, Misty Monroe, Mr. Nowhere, and maybe Stanley the Tall Astronaut.

I was obviously wrong with Nurse Penny, but 4/5 isn't that bad. Plus I had secretly suspected Dragonator, because it was fishy that he wasn't killed being labeled a townie.

I hate these games. I prefer hosting. :hmpf_bad:

r-mrn.jpg

This was an incredible game for me to play. I had the upmost fun, anxiety, and anger while playing this game. I had tried to avoid mafias for a while now, but I saw the sign up thread, and it looked like a brilliant story, refreshing, and really "professionally" presented. All the pictures and everything was fantastic. My favorite has to be the typed letter, seeing the paper turn redder and redder as each day went without a successful kill. All excellent.

First and foremost, I have to thank def for bringing such a great game that is really unique, which is why I voted for everything in the first poll and nothing in the second. It worked so much better in that format. Commends, def, commends :classic: !

Second, the wonderfully evil Sinister. You guys are fantastic. We hardly ever buckled and slipped up. We watched each other's backs as we took the hot seat. I knew that photo was going to lead to one of us getting lynched, but LA skillfully weaseled out of that. I also knew that the Bear/King framing would be a great risk for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way because else wise I'd not much to do. It was a great help to have Dragonator on our team, who is certainly expertise in this matter :wink::devil: . We all did our part and it got us through :classic: . You guys are great :wub:

Here is my character and role description:

r-mrn.jpg

You are 'Mr. Nowhere' - This was the name given to John Doe. Most are probably familiar with his heavily publicized case. Nothing is known about him before the night he was discovered, saving people from a deadly plane crash. Though over 50 people died in that crash, 24 passengers credited Doe with saving their lives. The news media was unsure how to handle his story; undoubtedly, he is a hero, but his bizarre, featureless albinism was, for lack of a better word, not photogenic. He seems to suffer a form of mild autism. He is cognizant and rational, but unable to perform everyday tasks, like tying his shoes. Harmless.

Ricecraker, Lord Arjay, Scouts, Dragonator, and Rufus are the members of the Sinister Insane. Ricecracker is your charismatic leader. You want to drain the blood of every staff member and patient in this hospital, and have decided to start on the new year. You were members of The Walrus' gang, until Ricecracker worked his way in. You warmed to his charm and supply of narcotics. Together, it's your job to destroy the hospital, one person at a time. You win when you outnumber the Insane. Ricecracker is the Cult Leader. He can act as either a recruiter or a killer, but will read as an innocent if investigated. Lord Arjay and Scouts are also recruiter/killers, but will read as guilty. All together, the three of you must choose one of you to perform your single night action (one action between the three players). The other two will appear as having slept that night. Killing will work on most players, but recruiting will work on roughly half. I have a pre-decided list of who can and can't be recruited. Players don't know whether they are recruitable or not. When killing, please state which room you want to kill the player in; Monkey, Bear, Rabbit, Chicken, Spider, Staff, the bathroom, the broom closet, or the garden. There is no relevence to the success of the kill, but obviously affects how the morning results appear. Your equipment is The Machete (kill) and The Briefcase Full Of Drugs (recruit). The Sinister Insane team are asked to submit their night actions at one time, preferably by the Cult Leader.

briefcase.jpgmachete.jpg

Nothing says Merry Christmas like being told you're evil and want to kill everybody :grin:

And now for some quotes:

Scouts and Rufus, the hurt feelings thing will not work in the future. I will rip out everybody's heart and stomp on it in these megablocking games. megablocks. :tongue:

Hinck. (Which I called you Hinckle this whole time behind the scenes :tongue: ) I would have to really give you a really hard handshake. You (as well as the other guys too!) played a really fantastic game. But it wasn't meant to be this time, unfortunately. But, wow, you could have really ruined us a couple times. I felt completely and horribly guilty for essentially lying and confusing you when it came to it. It was a really (and I mean really) close game. You were on our heels in the last few game days, and if one of us had died, it would have really exposed the others. I tried to play the game without lying as much as I could. I really took care in my word choice and phrasing so that I wasn't lying, but I wasn't telling the whole truth. When I had to defend myself in the King/Bear affair, I told it just like it happened. Everything I said was true. I just let out the part where I told my fellow Sinisters this :tongue: . Then again, some times (the few that there were) required absolute folly :grin: Still friends :sweet: ?

I always get stuck in that, too. Mafia advice, never play your character. It only causes suspicion.

It will take hours to copy and paste all the PMs, so wait until tonight please. :laugh: Thanks.

Thanks for that advice, might've gotten me killed :blush: It was conflicting in the beginning to play a mildly autistic person. I mean, that basically entails not talking much to others and not being able to put slippers on properly (thanks yumiyoshi :blush: ! ). About mid-way through (or actually when I was about to get convicted [seriously, what was up with that? I talk and suddenly there's a flood of votes for me :laugh: !]), I decided to throw in some of my character details, like a mental breakdown or something I could only save 24... I only want to save the good name of John Doe. I was seriously ready to input a personality disorder! "No! Mr. Nowhere is the bad one! I'm John Doe! I'm good!" But I loved the acting we all had to do in order to bend things our way and the such way. I think it's the first time in like forever that I used the angry emote to help sell my words. I typically try to avoid the negative emotes (For whatever pacifistic/sissy reason that is :blush::grin: )

It's the little details that can make a mafia the oh so much better. :classic:

Which, I must say again, brings this to be my favorite mafia game I've ever seen. It was so very rich in detail and everything. 'Twas fantastic :wub:

I remember I had to decide wether to investigate JimButcher or someone else who I forgot, but I decided to make sure the PR was no scum. Unfortunetly the insanes framed the PR. From then I trusted Scouts and told him I was the investigator, and who I planned to investigate. Seems like two mistakes who finally killed me.

Soooo sorry I had to lie to you (in the way that I took your trust and drew all over it). It was my fortune that I had decided to go after the PR and the king, because they looked like a good way to get a couple people lynched. Plus, I was voted to be the PR after Rick (with my only vote of support from teammate Rufus :wink: ), so we'd want that eventually, and it paid off. We were 6/6 after killing Walter and Rick. Me being the PR pushed it to the conclusion. I was sort of hoping I would get a chance to take on PR duties, see how that was like, but the conclusion is equally welcomed :classic: . I was actually ready to give up on Bear and King after nothing was taking. But then, to our fortune, my "distrust" gained your trust. So again, sorry, but it's the work of the devil :blush::devil:

Scouts kills Peanuts

Sorry :blush:

Bob protects Scouts

Oooh. Was that just on a whim?

Scouts kills Rick

Ricey (who submitted all of our night actions) didn't specify to us who did the last night's dealings. Sorry Rick :tongue: At least you got all those pirate prizes.

Scouts (Who I thought was the sword wielding arm)

White hands, man, white hands :tongue:

Wow. Just wow.

This was truly a brilliant masterpiece of a game, def! I cannot believe how much thought and effort you put into this. I especially loved the new direction you boldly took with this game, like the voting system and Henry and the riddles and the roles. Gotta love the photography and artwork you've made for this as well. :wub:

As for myself, I think I would've made it to the end if I hadn't freaked out and revealed myself to Hinckley. The suspense of not knowing anything was just too much to bear, and I thought the Secret Garden Club would welcome another killer in their ranks, but I was sadly wrong.

I never guessed who the Sinisters were, but on retrospective it's actually quite obvious. Well played, scumbags, well played indeed. :wink:

Anyway, this was a great experience. I'm just thinking that after this, maybe EB would enjoy a simpler game for a change. My game was a total deviation from the norm, Eurodina was far from standard as well, and this madhouse of a game made everyone lose their minds. But we have Werewolf Mafia coming up next, let's see what it brings with it.

Soooo sorry I had to lie to you (in the way that I took your trust and drew all over it). It was my fortune that I had decided to go after the PR and the king, because they looked like a good way to get a couple people lynched. Plus, I was voted to be the PR after Rick (with my only vote of support from teammate Rufus :wink: ), so we'd want that eventually, and it paid off. We were 6/6 after killing Walter and Rick. Me being the PR pushed it to the conclusion. I was sort of hoping I would get a chance to take on PR duties, see how that was like, but the conclusion is equally welcomed :classic: . I was actually ready to give up on Bear and King after nothing was taking. But then, to our fortune, my "distrust" gained your trust. So again, sorry, but it's the work of the devil :blush::devil:

What shall I say? I apologize you, as you just did your job. :wink::tongue: No, really, you were great.

I got one question to Rick: If you knew you were the miller, why did you candidate for PM? If you had won, you would have been high on my investigation list, which would have killed you in a few days. Why? :look:

If anyone is interseted, my PM:

r-pyro.jpg

Petey Pirowski - This hideously scarred man is what could be best described as a firebug. Pirowski joined the fire department to experience fire up close. But, the rate of fire incidents was not enough to satisfy his flame-lust. Within a year, he was starting fires throughout the town. Luckily, there were no fatalities. He seems harmless when kept away from fire. Pathological.

You are a member of The Insane. You're a good guy, and it's your duty to root out the evil Sinister Insanes from the Asylum. You win when they are all dead. You are The Snoop, you can determine loyalty by stealing a patient's file. You're equipment is The Lock Pick.

lockpick.jpg

Please sign in here

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49983

Sign in to follow this