Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

10197 Fire Brigade. $139 on Amazon.com

For that kind of money, I hope they came with a lot of swords, shields and horse barding. :tongue:

Just came home from Target with a Viking Woman, "Grandma Visitor", my second Evil Knight(Muhahaha), and my sixth Space Marine :cry_sad::thumbdown::angry:

On a side note I am working on rebuilding my old Castle of Morcia and Dwarven Mine.

Edited by sparta342

I've just picked up two copies of 30062 - Target Practice (one as a stocking stuffer Christmas gift from my girlfriend shortly before Christmas, one clearanced at half price from Target the day after Christmas) and one of 7948 - Outpost Attack (also clearanced at half price at Walmart). I don't have a lot of other Kingdoms sets yet, but I plan to get a few more in the next few days while clearances are everywhere.

Hm, I don't think I ever followed up on this. I did wind up managing to get each of the summer 2011 Kingdoms sets (Blacksmith Attack, Escape from Dragon's Prison, King's Carriage Ambush, Mill Village Raid), albeit just one of each; I wish I'd gotten more of all of them (fortunately, I may have a few more opportunities to do so).

Latest acquisitions: I've been frantically trying to get as many Minifigures Series 6 Roman Soldiers as I can. I haven't picked up many Series 7 figures yet since I'm still concentrating on "catching up" with where I want to be on the previous series, so I have only about half of S7 (I try to get at least two of each minifigure from each series, with appropriate additional copies of those figures I'll find useful for any and all themes - so, plenty of all sorts of uniformed army-builders, sports teams, and even things like the S5 Graduates, as I'm particularly looking forward to having a huge commencement ceremony in my LEGO City one day, since it's going to be a college town :wink: ). So, after the post-Christmas Kingdoms clearances, my Historical theme acquisitions are mainly Minifigures (the collectible line), plus my first Lord of the Rings set, Gandalf Arrives. I hope to keep up with the entire theme, but we'll see how that goes...

9470 Shelob Attacks

Almost done. Still have 9469 Gandalf Arrives, which is next on my list. Then the big boys, 9473 Mines of Moria and 9474 Battle Of Helms Deep. Oh, and 9476 Orc Forge. That's a Target exclusive, right?

9470 Shelob Attacks

Almost done. Still have 9469 Gandalf Arrives, which is next on my list. Then the big boys, 9473 Mines of Moria and 9474 Battle Of Helms Deep. Oh, and 9476 Orc Forge. That's a Target exclusive, right?

it is only at Target

Got myself 5 collectible minifigs from Bricklink today that I was missing from my historical collection:

2 Evil Knights

1 Evil Dwarf

1 Grandma Visitor

1 Highlander Battler

Awesome! Would have hated to miss out on these like I did the Elf...

Well, for Castle/Historic it's technically it's Mill Village Raid, since I just bought marked down a second copy for some reason... but for what I'm actually going to use, that'd be Medieval Market Village (hasn't arrived yet).

9469 Gandalf Arrives

9470 Shelob Attacks

9471 Uruk-hai Army

9473 The Mines of Moria

9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep

9476 The Orc Forge

The Weathertop will follow on the next visit to a local store. This set is only available in germany at Lego and Vedes.

9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep :)

Built it last night and have to say that i am very impressed. Escpecially love the "brick" bricks!

In the last week I already bought:

9469 Gandalf Arrives

9470 Shelob Attacks

9471 Uruk-Hai Army

9472 Attack on Weathertop

9473 The Mines of Moria

9476 The Orc Forge

... And I received a shipping notice for 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep this morning :grin:

The only ones I paid full European / Dutch (retail) prices on are the two smallest sets (because I just couldn't wait to get them). The rest I all bought at 12% tot 22% discount :thumbup:

The only ones I paid full European / Dutch (retail) prices on are the two smallest sets (because I just couldn't wait to get them). The rest I all bought at 12% tot 22% discount :thumbup:

I bought all of them at Canadian MSRP, except for Helm's Deep, which I got at 53% off, thanks to an Eurobrick member who pointed out a mistake at toysrus.ca (which lasted only 2 days).

I had to do a little bit of complaining and threatening to eventually get them to honor the price, but it was worth it.

Uruk-Hai Army. Definitely getting some more of them. :wub:

Got four more Uruk-Hai Army sets and the Orc Forge. Almost done my Helm's Deep setup, just need four more Uruk Army sets to finish it.

Just bought 105 collectable minifigs (mainly from series 5 and 6) for 98€ on ebay last week. All of them came in great condition, including three Roman soldiers and four Highlanders who'll be great for my next MOC. Pretty decent buy I suppose :thumbup:

Also got myself a second copy of the medieval market village. I didn't have the heart to disassemble my first copy to get some of the parts. It just looks too perfect on its shelf :wub:

Just got the smallest of the LOTR sets, Gandalf Arrives. It's a great little set and I'll be making a EB Reviewers Academy review on it soon. :sweet:

Five CMF on the opening of a Lego Store in Guatemala.

That´s right, an official Lego Store. I am still in awe.

I will open a thread to talk about that. :sweet:

Due to some job related success, I went out to the local Lego store to round out my LOTR sets. Sadly, they were out of Helm's Deep and surprisingly, the only LOTR sets they had were Orc Forge and Weathertop. According to the store clerk, the line has been doing very well and has been selling down every week. What's funny is that the Orc Forge is listed as "hard-to-find" and yet they had about 15+ copies of it.

Ended up buying a second Weathertop and an Orc Forge. Now I just need Helm's Deep and I'll have one of each of the LOTR sets (and now two of Weathertop). Also got the mini Sopwith with the purchase.

Recently bought some new sets at the Bay (all new):

9469 Gandalf Arrives

9470 Shelob Attacks

7950 Knight's Showdown (my 4th)

30061 Attack Wagon (my 3rd one)

9440 Venomari Shrine

9461 The Swamp Creature

30201 Ghost

5x CMF Series 5 (2x Zookeeper, 1 Barbarian Girl, 1x Sherlock, 1x Boxing Champion)

Recently went to beales and found cmf's from series 7,6 and 5. I felt the bags and ended up getting the Minotaur.