Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Day Five

I vote: Cookie Custer/Ronconator

I highly suspect Dr. Ballbricker and Ted Tompkins, but since we know they aren't the night killer, I'm moving to the next most suspicious person on my list. I don't suspect the Sinister night killer to be stupid enough to go running around without a disguise. :hmpf: The blue arm is a red herring. Dr. Rajim even warned us that the pictures could be easily misinterpreted and I believe we're doing just that. I believe Tim Tam's story.

Sandy Craws / Sandy - Seems to be one of those who vote to test out theories. Never really gives an opinion on whether she thinks the vote is correct or not. I don't recall her giving any other unique opinions recently but perhaps my memory isn't very good. Maybe Sinister.

How about when I revealed that the number of Sinisters was a prime number yesterday? Why would've I asked Henry about something like that if I were a Sinister, huh? And why would I lie about something like that, since a Sinister would've just kept his or her mouth shut about the whole thing.

I've not had much luck as you can see. I have revealed ???? to Jesus but he already knows about it, so my results aren't much use for anything. Due to the large amount of people being exposed I planned to keep this secret until I had a guilty but that plan is now gone.

So you've revealed either a roleblocker or a protector, it seems. I'll have to look into this more, so I'll change my vote for now.

Unvote: TimTam Timmers/Lord Arjay

Vote: Ted Tompkins/WhiteFang, because I simply do not trust those who claim they are both invincible and innocent.

How about when I revealed that the number of Sinisters was a prime number yesterday? Why would've I asked Henry about something like that if I were a Sinister, huh? And why would I lie about something like that, since a Sinister would've just kept his or her mouth shut about the whole thing.

Good point, I had forgotten about that. Actually, did anyone speak to Henry today? :sceptic:

Anyway to those who are voting me: I have a night action that could be useful, whats more I can prove it. Therefore you could continue to vote me out on the basis of a photo, killing off another night ability or you could let me live until tommorow when I can prove myself (or if I am lying, be exposed).

As for Ted not being the killer, that's true. However that doesn't mean Cookie is the killer either and I suspect Ted much more than Cookie. I'll keep my vote on Ted for now.

So, I have no idea what to do.

I'm just wondering that Ted is unkillable at night, neutral and has a night action which doesn't work on sinisters or insanes?

Well, we have had some very unlikely roles, like a switcher, a day investigator and a random investigator. So why not?

But Jesus tells us not to vote Timtam, and I don't want to be framed of another insane's death.

Unvote: Timtam Tommers/Arjay

Proxy: Sal Samuels/Dragonator

Do your best.

Good point, I had forgotten about that. Actually, did anyone speak to Henry today? :sceptic:

Anyway to those who are voting me: I have a night action that could be useful, whats more I can prove it. Therefore you could continue to vote me out on the basis of a photo, killing off another night ability or you could let me live until tommorow when I can prove myself (or if I am lying, be exposed).

As for Ted not being the killer, that's true. However that doesn't mean Cookie is the killer either and I suspect Ted much more than Cookie. I'll keep my vote on Ted for now.

If you were Sinister though, you would want to keep us from being able to speak to Henry and then make up a goofy clue, i.e. there's a prime number's worth of Sinister.

I trust you, for now, I'm just pointing out that giving us a clue from the garden doesn't mean you are innocent.

If we can't get more people off of Tim Tam, I'll gladly move my vote to Ted. But let me see where the votes go first. How much time is left? I really feel we need to save Tim Tam here...

This is super confusing. What you've said sounds convincing... I'm tempted to unvote you, but I'd like to know how you plan to prove yourself. Tell me privately, if you like.

Unvote: TimTam Tammers / Lord Arjay

This is making my head hurt...I've long suspected Dr. Ballbricker as well as Ted, so I'll pick one and decide then.

That's it, I'm removing any faith in the photo. I'm beginning to agree that it's just being a red herring. I can't vote for anyone based on it :sadnew::look: . Unvote: Tim Tam (Lord Arjay)

And in turn:

Vote: Ted Thompkins (Whitefang)

I can't trust somebody who is indestrucible, except for his Achilles heel :wacko: Too quiet and possibly slipping only partial truths.

Mr Nowhere / Scouts - Was too afraid of directly attacking the King, instead going to Jesus for help. Seems very agreeable but hasn't done anything to raises suspicions. Unsure.

Well, I asked for his opinion because I wasn't too sure of it myself. Had he not given them out loud, I would have liked to discuss it a little more with him and, if we agreed that it could be true, I would have said it myself to everybody. I was ready to do that, but only after I got an opinion on it. The Bear had some beef with me, so I didn't want to go in so brash without support.

I wanted to make clear my intentions :blush:

unvote: Cookie Custer/Ronconator

vote: Ted Tompkins/WhiteFang

Mr. Lonely spacetwin, your story sounds convincing and, I know I've said this before - and they've died (Martin) or been totally cuckoo (Petey) - - we can't avoid loosing more insanes with possibly useful night actions.

Unvote: Timtam Timmers

Who to vote for then? Well, Ted hasn't been of much help and has been found to have his files missing. I remain open to other suggestions for this vote, but it seems the best shot for today.

Vote: Ted Nathan Tompkins

Well, Timtamtum, after our chat, I believe you may be worth a chance. Just prove us right tonight. :sceptic:

Unvote: Timtam Tummers

Vote: Ted Tompkins, who remains in my eyes the most suspicious.

Looks like I'm the only one who has no faith in Misty. I don't have any faith in Ted, either, so:

Unvote: Misty Monroe/badboytje88

Vote: Ted Nathan Tompkins/WhiteFang

Fine! I see Piro and TimTam have convinced you all again. Seems exactly like what a Sinister who didn't want to be killed would say, but the majority have decided.

Unvote: TimTam Timmers / Lord Arjay

Vote: Ted Tompkins / WhiteFang

Looks like I'm the only one who has no faith in Misty.

I don't think people around here have much faith left in anybody. Job well done indeed, Jebus. :tongue:

Jokes aside, I really can't say I know a single innocent besides myself for sure. I trust some people, but not 100% because they might have been converted since I last talked to them. All attempts at gathering our ranks have failed miserably so far.

Like Jebus, I'm beginning to doubt there's something really fishy going on in this game of life. This is all starting to sound like a witch hunt to me too, but on the other hand, someone has been killing people every night, so we really have no choice but to keep voting people off and hope we hit the jackpot eventually.

But that won't happen as long as we let ourselves be mislead, and I strongly believe Ted Thompkins is doing exactly that with his claims of immortality.

Jesus, this is all so confusing. I do agree that Ted does not seem to be working for us, although I'm not sure he's Sinister.

Unvote: TimTam Timmers/Lord Arjay

Vote: Ted Tompkins/Whitefang

Seems exactly like what a Sinister who didn't want to be killed would say

Not so much. Tim Tam's story has been consistent, he hasn't changed it at all, and it's consistent with other things we've learned. I'd reveal that info in the thread but don't want to give away the identity of one of our night actions...

Vote: Ted Tompkins/WhiteFang

As I said previously, I haven't trusted you.

I don't think it's good to change strategy.

We were going for a blue arm, and then we change when only a couple of people are left?

That's more suspicious that ever: is someone trying to save the last twin?

I want to Vote: TimTam Timmers / Lord Arjay

Can't trust him and I'll stick to the photo.

If he's not a Sinister I'll go to Prof.Diem or Scouts or Petey.

I suspect even Cookie and Ted, but I want to find out that arm.

He killed Martin. I'm in charge of you all when it my shift so I want to find out the assassin.

I want to add that, in my opinion, the guy holding hand with Dr.Ballbricke is Eisenhower.

so he have a special relation with a doctor, so he can come and go from the archive or the offices!

Oh Lust, O weak body.

Vote: Ted Tompkins/WhiteFang

Sorry, Ted but you claim to not be active at night but you don't seem active during the day either. Being able to protect yourself is all well and good but you have to play sometime. We could have used the help of a genius the last few days to figure this whole thing out but you've given us nothing.

Looks like I'm the only one who has no faith in Misty. I don't have any faith in Ted, either, so:

Actually hombre, I have voiced my suspicions about this lady-man a few times. However at the moment Cookie stands out more to me than her, and since we're all wanting to save Timtam, well, I guess I'll change my vote. This really irritates me, as either the Sinister night killer just managed to escape death, or the photo is worthless to us, as I can see no other person who would fit the portrait.

Unvote: Timtam Timmers (Lord Arjay)

Vote: Cookie Custer (Roncanator)

I understand we're all voting for Ted Tompkins, but I believe he is a neutral just trying to get through this alive. A very bitter neutral, yes, but a neutral none-the-less. Having said that, it's still entirely possible he's Sinister, I'm not doubting that like I do with other people. But it seems he has enough votes for a conviction, and I'd like to stick with my original vote.

I don't think it's good to change strategy.

We were going for a blue arm, and then we change when only a couple of people are left?

That's more suspicious that ever: is someone trying to save the last twin?

I want to Vote: TimTam Timmers / Lord Arjay

Can't trust him and I'll stick to the photo.

If he's not a Sinister I'll go to Prof.Diem or Scouts or Petey.

I suspect even Cookie and Ted, but I want to find out that arm.

The reason why we stopped is because the arm is (possibly) blacked out, meaning that it is totally useless. It's too confusing of a thing to take it seriously now, I think.

Also, I have white hands, so it's definitely not me in that photo :wink:

Also, I have white hands, so it's definitely not me in that photo :wink:

Maybe the hands were 'yellowed out' :wink:

Being honest is not the way to go. When I am dead and gone, then you better start thinking of my words, not a single lie.

For those who vote against me, you are all sinisters to me. Everyone of you. The End. I am not going to defend myself anymore. I am sticking to my votes as it is.

Speaking from experience, all sinisters know their roles inside out and are able to take over their roles and claim that they are one in the day. Believe in their megablocks and suffer their wraith. I believe I will be happier in the heavens than with all of you down here.

INCREDIBELY STUPID! ALL OF YOU!

Looking forward to the end.

I got problem quoting but I just read what the remaining Spacetwin written about me and it have 100% reaffirm my belief. When I am dead, you are next.

His results in Night 4 on me are false... Whatever he have told Jesus was a make up or both could be working together to put on a show. Just like the DA story in Noir Mafia in the forgotten past, the scums can't get rid of me at night, so they can only lynch me at day. I hope my death as an insane will WAKE YOUR BLOODY NUMBSKULL... to start thinking that I am not any damn neutral...

They seem incapable of not following a leader and thinking for themselves.