Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

Zepher, don't you think you should try and push those PMs out first, so you can get all of your players mentally prepared of what to expect. I know there is a tight schedule to follow but making the timeline looks tight will affect Day 1 progress and eventually creating a snowball effect. You need time to confirm these players are ready to follow the given character information.

Just my 2 cent worth of advice.

I will of course allow for your judgement to guide me. I'll give it a day, which means Day 1 will be up TOMORROW.

Thas Batch 2 of PMs. Batch 3 and 4 (up to the Bikers, for those curious) will go out in about an hour and a half!

Edited by Zepher

Okay. Can't wait to get my PM! Nice to know that the game is starting soon!!

Let's play "guess which of Zepher's appliances died now"! The answer is the camera, but that is luckily much more fixable! Just hang tight!

:laugh:

It's just one thing after another with you, isn't it?

It's alright. I understand :tongue:.

Think you'll go ahead and send more PMs out soon without the pictures?

Let's play "guess which of Zepher's appliances died now"! The answer is the camera, but that is luckily much more fixable! Just hang tight!

Oh, my turn! The..... microwave!

No prob, Zeph. Unfortunatly, I'm heading out for Calgary tommorrow, and will be there till Saterday, but I'll pop in as much as possible.

Is WhiteFang sabatoging your stuff so you'll have to cancel your mafia, letting his be the next to be played? *oh2*

PM recieved! ready to go. Lets go Kevin, we've got customers to serve!

Edited by Admiral Ron

havn't got my pm yet. I'm sure these things are mostly out of your control, but right now I'm sort of on the fence of how this whole experience is going to turn out. For godsakes I hope I'm wrong.

PM received. Thanks Zepher. Good call for providing additional time for the players to sick in together with their profile.

Is WhiteFang sabatoging your stuff so you'll have to cancel your mafia, letting his be the next to be played? *oh2*

Err. No.. I am not ready yet.

I hope, not. I look up to Mr. White very much!

Do I look like one that will do that? :hmpf:

Still waiting on mine, maybe you want to delay the game by a few more days so you can fix everything though. :classic:

Oh, my turn! The..... microwave!

No prob, Zeph. Unfortunatly, I'm heading out for Calgary tommorrow, and will be there till Saterday, but I'll pop in as much as possible.

No, don't say the microwave! Then he couldn't have any microwavable food! And Zepher loves that! :laugh: Just take your time Zepher, this is going to be great once your thing is fixed. :wink:

Final excuse, promise. My brother fainted tonight while holding a glass cup and since no one else was home I took a considerable chunk of time calming him, contacting the parents, and then taking care of his cut up hand and broken fingers. So tomorrow. Sorry for the wait y'all. I know I'm just one pause after another, but it's better than no game at all ,and as soon as we get starteded I can promise the game will run with no pauses... you just have to be patient with me getting there.

Final excuse, promise. My brother fainted tonight while holding a glass cup and since no one else was home I took a considerable chunk of time calming him, contacting the parents, and then taking care of his cut up hand and broken fingers. So tomorrow. Sorry for the wait y'all. I know I'm just one pause after another, but it's better than no game at all ,and as soon as we get starteded I can promise the game will run with no pauses... you just have to be patient with me getting there.

Hope your brother's ok. I hope that you have a smooth rest of game.

Ouch! That must've hurt. By the sounds of it, this is the worst week of your life.

Fainting is not fun. I hope he gets better! But at least all of your excuses are legitimate! :tongue: But as we all are, I eagerly await for Eurodina to start, and once all of these problems get out of the way, you will have one epic Mafia game for us. :classic:

Oh my. I hope he feels better. I can tell you first hand that dropping a glass cup or something and then getting cut is not fun. :cry_sad: Just take your time Zepher, it's better than no game at all.