Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

I did get one post in before day 2 was closed. It didn't last very long.

No offence ment JCC, but everyone else (well, most :tongue: ) managed too in the 96 hours normal provided.

I provided 72 hours up to this point, actually. I think I may extend it to 96, since you seem to need more time to work up a vote.

I have searched through the days and it seems to me everyone has posted! So attendence is not an issue. I will ask players to refrain from pointless posts without much information or theories, and some players need to be more outspoken! 1 post a day is a minimum you should be exceeding, but noth with useless and distracting banter!

The new day should be up Thursday evening, my time.

Jeez. Everyone at least stay well behaved unti lthe end of the game, all these banned members are making it hellish for me! :tongue:*huh*

You promised a bloodbath, but so far it's been the staff doing the killing (and not even the ones playing the game). :laugh:

The new day should be up Thursday evening, my time.

What country/state do you live in?

I live East Coast, America. Welcome aboard Minxter. And I promise, the bloodbath will pick up Shadows! New day soon!

Also, the day length is now 96 hours!

I live East Coast, America. Welcome aboard Minxter. And I promise, the bloodbath will pick up Shadows! New day soon!

Also, the day length is now 96 hours!

Yay, blood bath! :sweet:

Nice to see the action get started. I hope that´s the end of boring days of talking and framing and voting and unvoting :hmpf_bad:

(just hyperbolical, of course :wink: it´s still a nice experience)

Zepher, assume I correctly, that there won´t be a new Apoc Comic before this game ends?

Edited by Peanuts

It's looking that way Peanuts. And I have the photos taken. Just got to edit. So Thursday will definantly be the day that the new day goes up! Just later in the evening. Probably about 11 my time.

Night Actions Returned. If you were not informed as you should have been, let me know!!!

NOTES ON PLAY

-I strongly encourage the use of PM in this game. A lot. The reason some of you are clueless in the day thread is probably because of this.

-If you have a Night Action, use it unless you can think of a very good reason NOT to, not the other way around. All Night Actions are meant to benefit the player with them.

-As Stash said YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CHARACTER PICTURE AND NAME SOMEWHERE!

And um, Staff, sorry to bother you, but the image issue is making my post crazy. Could you split the two posts so that they both allow for pictures or something... I'm sorry to be a bother, I now know not to post that many pictures! :sceptic:

Night Actions Returned. If you were not informed as you should have been, let me know!!!

NOTES ON PLAY

-I strongly encourage the use of PM in this game. A lot. The reason some of you are clueless in the day thread is probably because of this.

-If you have a Night Action, use it unless you can think of a very good reason NOT to, not the other way around. All Night Actions are meant to benefit the player with them.

-As Stash said YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CHARACTER PICTURE AND NAME SOMEWHERE!

So, does that mean we're allowed to talk to each other via PM?

So, does that mean we're allowed to talk to each other via PM?

We've been allowed in all other Mafia games, I didn't read anywhere we're not allowed. But I suppose it should have been clarified anyway, for the people new to Mafias.

We've been allowed in all other Mafia games, I didn't read anywhere we're not allowed. But I suppose it should have been clarified anyway, for the people new to Mafias.

Well, we weren't in Imperial Soldiers, which I watched, and in Dystopia there was no mention of it.

I thought I said in the rules it was allowed and encouraged, but I guess not. You MUST speak in PM's if you want to really have a force to vote for the same person, and if you want any information.

I wonder how smooth your rides will be at the end of this without oil changes... :devil:

Well, we weren't in Imperial Soldiers, which I watched, and in Dystopia there was no mention of it.

Touché, sir. Excuse me if I sounded like a smart-megablocks. :laugh: I've just been so used to using PM's in Mafia games.

~Peace

OK, if it says wait 24 hours before voting may begin, I'm basing it off of the time you make the day's opening post.

Do we really need to wait for you to show up and announce that we can now vote?

I have requested you to do that, yes. Unless I announce otherwise. It just makes my job a lot easier, and I already have a lot to organize in the game and in the real world too, so anything i can do to relieve my stress that doesn't hurt you guys too much, well, that would be much appreciated.

I would also like to remind a few players about a rule that is very different in this game. 1/3 is needed to convict, but that is a minimum. In theory, even with 2/3rds of the people voting, the vote could be 50/50. Therefore, the person with the highest number of votes above 1/3 is convicted. And becuase of that, 1/3 is not a finished conviction, and days can not end early.

So is there no possible way a day can finish early in Eurodina?

So is there no possible way a day can finish early in Eurodina?

If over half the players voted the same, it would have to be a valid vote and end the day, otherwise we're just stuck waiting for no good reason.

I would also like to remind a few players about a rule that is very different in this game. 1/3 is needed to convict, but that is a minimum. In theory, even with 2/3rds of the people voting, the vote could be 50/50. Therefore, the person with the highest number of votes above 1/3 is convicted. And becuase of that, 1/3 is not a finished conviction, and days can not end early.

Uhm, now you say 1/3, but the rules say 1/4, which one is it?

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/4 of the town. If only one person is above 1/4, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

Apart from that, you do have a rule stating that:

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

What is meant here by "majority decision"? Because once we cannot unvote, there is no need for the Day to go any longer.

I'm not sure when this happened, but I don't think it's fair to give CallMePie a title that could influence other players' voting/attitude towards him. :sadnew: