Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

I'm free! :sweet:

The seventh day's conclusion has now been posted. I want to thank Dragonator very much for playing, even though you could fully join the game later than the others. Hope you had fun! :grin:

I had a lot of fun Sandy, thanks for hosting such a great game, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out; I shall be paying close attention. I'm a little sad I didn't get to have a final word in the day thread, but I guess that's what happens when you play with people in different timezones. Ah well, let us see what tomorrow brings...

I've now received all night actions, and I'll process them later today. I will also try my best to get Day 8 up today, so look forward to that.

Sandy, this is a great game to follow

I agree, Sandy This has been amazing to Follow, I would of wanted to take part but I'm sure there will be others in the future. I also Joined because of this game, as I have been lingering over it for some time. :classic:

P.s- You did an amazing Job with the Divination Tower! :tongue:

The eighth day is now up, so go check it out. I hope everybody also got their night action results I send earlier.

It was a crazy night, and as a result we have to bid farewell to Escape The Fate and badboytje88. You were both dedicated players, so hope I'll see you in another game! :wink:

P.s- You did an amazing Job with the Divination Tower! :tongue:

Thank you! It looked better in nature than in the pictures, though. You couldn't see the side windows in the photos, for example.

NOOOOO not a dementor! I hate those guys....

Sandy thanks so much for letting me play in your game. I had a blast! I've never seen such a perfectly executed game with great scenes and perfect pictures. I can't wait to see how this ends.

Thanks for letting me play.

ps In your first post of day 8 it says that I was killed in night 5 in stead of night 7

Edited by badboytje88

This has been a great game to follow, Sandy! Hopefully I can sign up for the next mafia game that comes around. The buildings and characters are very well made, too.

Honestly, I've done more than Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby up there. All they seem to do is complain. :hmpf:

That was hilarious, very nice!

10. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

I'd just like to note that this rule has been being abused quite a bit in the last couple of game days in regards to night action results, might want to have that stopped. The rule does exist for a reason, it's like flipping your card in the live play game. :wink:

I'd just like to note that this rule has been being abused quite a bit in the last couple of game days in regards to night action results, might want to have that stopped. The rule does exist for a reason, it's like flipping your card in the live play game. :wink:

I've only seen this happen this day, but I agree it needs to stop. I'm looking at you specifically, iamded. Don't make me reconsider your prolonged stay in the game. :tongue:

Oops! :blush: Sorry Draggy and Sandy! It won't happen again. I usually try to alter the wording before posting, but must have forgotten this time. Sorry!

Nevermind, wrong thread.

Edited by Eskallon

How come Desiree Jackson was able to tell information to the other participants? She's dead, she shouldn't be saying anything no more?

How come Desiree Jackson was able to tell information to the other participants? She's dead, she shouldn't be saying anything no more?

I told her it wouldn't be considered fair, but I also said I couldn't stop her if she wanted to do it. It was her choice, I did not encourage her.

Besides, she only confirmed what some players already knew (that the second Jolie was actually Crudo under the effect of Polyjuice Potion), so it wasn't a big deal in my opinion.

But if you guys disagree with this, just say so. Just remember that I cannot affect what happens via PMs, other than to stress that messages beyond the grave are considered cheating.

I didn't think it was such a big deal, sharing some last information. It wasn't exactly shocking or new, it just confirmed what several players already found out by themselves. I'm sorry if I broke a GOLDEN mafia game rule... I'll never do it again :grin:

What happened has happened, but I think it wasn't really fair. None of the outsiders should be saying something, when you're out, you're out. It doesn't matter if it's new or not, or just a confirmation, you just don't do it. I don't think it's a big deal either, but if all of us started to do that the game would end very soon. :wink:

Another fast day behind us. Conclusion is up (I apologize for its shortness, but I thought it fit Big Cam's character), and the remaining players can now send me their night actions.

I can say that depending on how the night actions and votes go, we have anywhere between one to four game days to go, and either side still has all the chances of winning this whole shebang. :wink:

Oh, and thanks to Big Cam for playing! It looks like you really didn't stand a chance this night.

Another fast day behind us. Conclusion is up (I apologize for its shortness, but I thought it fit Big Cam's character), and the remaining players can now send me their night actions.

I can say that depending on how the night actions and votes go, we have anywhere between one to four game days to go, and either side still has all the chances of winning this whole shebang. :wink:

Oh, and thanks to Big Cam for playing! It looks like you really didn't stand a chance this night.

Does this mean that Crudo is hallowed?

I didn't think it was such a big deal, sharing some last information. It wasn't exactly shocking or new, it just confirmed what several players already found out by themselves. I'm sorry if I broke a GOLDEN mafia game rule... I'll never do it again :grin:

This is quite an important Mafia rule actually, as it can severely alter game play, in more ways than you would think. Once you are dead in a Mafia game, you are dead, which means that all the rules of a non-participant apply, such as discussing the game. While it isn't a rule that can be enforced, it is a rule that I would hope all EB members can abide by out of fairness and honesty. Think about this; if an investigator had been investigating for 4 days, found several scum players but had not shared that information, and then was killed, would it be fair for that player to then send a PM to someone else telling them all of the results? I hope you get why this is such an important rule. Remember that Mafia games are about everyone having fun, on both teams, and it is an expectation that everyone will follow the rules so that there isn't any conflict beyond the role-played conflict in-game. :classic:

This is quite an important Mafia rule actually, as it can severely alter game play, in more ways than you would think. Once you are dead in a Mafia game, you are dead, which means that all the rules of a non-participant apply, such as discussing the game. While it isn't a rule that can be enforced, it is a rule that I would hope all EB members can abide by out of fairness and honesty. Think about this; if an investigator had been investigating for 4 days, found several scum players but had not shared that information, and then was killed, would it be fair for that player to then send a PM to someone else telling them all of the results? I hope you get why this is such an important rule. Remember that Mafia games are about everyone having fun, on both teams, and it is an expectation that everyone will follow the rules so that there isn't any conflict beyond the role-played conflict in-game. :classic:

Next time I die in a mafia game, I'll be silent as the grave :laugh: I can see now how much influence it can have and I would like to say sorry to Big Cam if my chit chat beyond the grave got him voted off. Maybe it would be a good idea to add it to the rules in the first post, for newbies like me :grin:

Edited by badboytje88

I didn't think it was such a big deal, sharing some last information. It wasn't exactly shocking or new, it just confirmed what several players already found out by themselves. I'm sorry if I broke a GOLDEN mafia game rule... I'll never do it again default_laugh2.gif

Not to stir up a fight but why would you think this is OK? It's blatant cheating.

I can say that depending on how the night actions and votes go, we have anywhere between one to four game days to go, and either side still has all the chances of winning this whole shebang. default_blink.gif

Thanks Sandy, this was one of the best put together games. I don't necessaril;y agree with all the crazy ways people can get protected, but it makes the game more interesting. Your storyline and pictures were top notch.

And I must say Crudo's exit was quite fitting to the last few days.

Next time I die in a mafia game, I'll be silent as the grave default_laugh_new.gif I can see now how much influence it can have and I would like to say sorry to Big Cam if my chit chat beyond the grave got him voted off. Maybe it would be a good idea to add it to the rules in the first post, for newbies like me default_laugh2.gif

It's comon polite knowledge. So how much did you tell after you died?

Oooh I cannot wait till Day 9. I know that the day just finished but how long will it be roughly?

I'm looking forward to day 9. I always look forward to what you've done now with the scenery and the effects, Sandy.:thumbup:

And I hope things will be going on a bit politer and less arrogant against other players, it's only a game after all, let's not take it too seriously. :sadnew: