KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

So what? I already have 4 of them, and even so I still want to sell some.

Well first of all it is not a hoth han, I believe it's a bespin Han, completely new print, and for that matter, he also has the new Han face. Also, I'm perfectly okay with TLC throwing in random figures, I mean, think about it EXTRA FIGURES!!!

^I agree, probably a Bespin Han. :)

By the way, I'm the six thousand and first post! Yay! :D

No printed eyes for 3po :( .

imo C-3PO is one of the best looking minifigs. I can't imagine him with prited eyes, he looks fine the way he is.

Thanks for the picture.

Well first of all it is not a hoth han, I believe it's a bespin Han, completely new print, and for that matter, he also has the new Han face. Also, I'm perfectly okay with TLC throwing in random figures, I mean, think about it EXTRA FIGURES!!!

Oh, OK then. It is a new one. But now this makes me increasingly mad that we got this instead of Cloud City. :thumbdown:

It's an acronym for Shop @ Home. I wish I could copy/paste that facepalm smiley now... default_hmpfbad.gif

I knew that- it immedtiatly turned into a link when I typed. Nothing facepalm-worthy about it.

It´s Bespin Han, new torso and head. Veers has a different head from the battlepack officers. No printed eyes for 3po :( .

found hi-res of final boxart at FBTB. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4757033570_31d2f77a50_o.jpg

Some hi res indeed. Thanks

Somehow, my eyes could only focus on two things : the big "Limited Edition" tag (I must have missed that intel earlier... Anyone knows what it means?) and those really BLUE technic pins in the legs... Man thoses are really NOT subtle...

But apart from that, it looks sort of ok (if one doesn't have 4483, that is). I certainly won't get it, though... I'm perfectly happy with my old one.

Oh, OK then. It is a new one. But now this makes me increasingly mad that we got this instead of Cloud City. :thumbdown:

I agree we need a future cloud city with the newer boba fett han bespin

and a newer lando and leia some ugnaughts too

Updated the first post to have the 20018 Bricmaster AT-AT and the Kit Fisto keychain as well.

Not sure wether or not the Kit Fitso keychain is new or not, but Bricklink has it listed as 2010 and the picture and info was uloaded a week ago or so.

I just went to the US TRU website and noticed the new AT-AT is out of stock already. But no other sets are out yet :hmpf_bad:

But for $109 USD That set is not worth it...

Edited by General Armendariz

I have one huge problem with both this AT-AT and the last one. Whhy the heck can't they give General Veers a freaking unique face print? THey always have use the standard print for him? :thumbdown:

I have one huge problem with both this AT-AT and the last one. Whhy the heck can't they give General Veers a freaking unique face print? THey always have use the standard print for him? :thumbdown:

Agreed.

The face that they give him looks nothing like the ''real'' thing.

Actually it is a new head for Veers, that stern look on his face, you never see him smile - very tough - very I am right your wrong look about him.

Note - the eyes, month and chin are different to any other minifig head used in SW before.

300px-General_veers.jpg180px-General_veers.jpg

See by looking at the real Veers, you can see Lego have copied his chin and facial expression down pat - one of a stern imperial officer !

This is the old Veers minifig.....sw178.jpg..nothing like the new one !

Anyway, I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Actually it is a new head for Veers, that stern look on his face, you never see him smile - very tough - very I am right your wrong look about him.

Note - the eyes, month and chin are different to any other minifig head used in SW before.

See by looking at the real Veers, you can see Lego have copied his chin and facial expression down pat - one of a stern imperial officer !

This is the old Veers minifig.....sw178.jpg..nothing like the new one !

Anyway, I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

For Veer's minifig, it's a new head, but I believe the head itself is the same as the Imperial Officer from the Hoth BP.

For Veer's minifig, it's a new head, but I believe the head itself is the same as the Imperial Officer from the Hoth BP.

Actually, I think it may be the head from the EU guy (vader's apprentice?) with dotted eyes. The BP one had a smirk, which I think I see is absent.

Actually, I think it may be the head from the EU guy (vader's apprentice?) with dotted eyes. The BP one had a smirk, which I think I see is absent.

I think so, it was also on an Endor trooper as well.

Hey, I just noticed that the Luke minifig in the new AT-AT set has new printing on his flight helmet similar to Wedge's from a few years back and more recently Zev.

The other weird thing about the new veers fig is that LEGO gave him a light grey helmet instead of a dark grey. Why? In the movie he has a dark grey helmet.

Veer's helmet is a glossy little bluey grey or could it be a new shade of grey because it does appear to be different to the light bluey on the AT-AT legs. His torso and legs are dark bluey grey though.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Has anyone noticed that Han Solo's new Hoth body is either extremely similar or identical to the new Harry Potter's casual wear? Just a little bit of info. :classic:

Has anyone noticed that Han Solo's new Hoth body is either extremely similar or identical to the new Harry Potter's casual wear? Just a little bit of info. :classic:

Okay now I must be missing something here, Harry uses a wand and Han uses a 25 shot mil-spec blaster pistol ? :wacko:

Casual looking wear ? Oh, the blue jacket and white top underneath - meh - both things are different on Harry and Han (though both names start with the letter H and their movies make mega-bucks !). :wink:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

The other weird thing about the new veers fig is that LEGO gave him a light grey helmet instead of a dark grey. Why? In the movie he has a dark grey helmet.

Dunno. But the BP officer has light bley, too. Good thing I have an AT-ST driver from '07.