KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

NICE! Thans Whung! Fianlly, we have pcis of the MIDI Imp SD, and it's awesome! The shuttle is also pretty good, but I'm going to get that SD for sure. thanks again!

wow...259.99 for shuttle? I guess it's "cheaper" than 10195 but still...make that $199.99!!! :)

Yay! Picture time!! Thanks a lot, Whung.

I was really excited by the prospect of a midi ISD, but this is kind of a cold shower, for me... I'll wait to see more details but right now, it's not looking good. And that flattened roswell alien head that passes for the bridge tower looks really wierd... :sceptic:

The shuttle on the other hand looks quite fantastic. Although the size of it makes me wonder about its sturdiness. Especialy its top fin...but it seems to include both a stand for a flight mode display AND a working landing gear :wub:

The Midi Scale Star Destroyer is quite good, but that Shuttle is top-notch! But at that size, it's gonna be expensivo. :sceptic:

Thanks for the pictures whung!

Finally, a picture of the shuttle has arrived! It looks like there is a stand with the wings in flight mode based on the top inset picture on the box, and it also looks like it is possible that the cockpit is a two seater. I am looking forward to seeing additional pictures.

Definitely a must buy for me!

That shuttle is pure win. It is by far the best set in the fall line-up. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take out a second mortgage to pay for it.

First post has been updated with new pics, magnets and keychains.

Feel free to repost pics that have been missed - keychains and magnets.

100000000000000000000 thanks to whung for the new pics.

hang on guys, are we sure that the shuttle box art is real????

the construction looks almost identical to mine and dmacs right down to the parts used, and the landing gear!!

if it is real then i don't think i need to buy it but you can never have to many shuttles lol

Finally pictures of the shuttle. Love it, will look soo cool on the UCS shelf! It will be one huge landing platform one has to make for this baby.

Morten

Omg that Shuttle is incredible!!! I will soooo get it, maybe twice if I can afford!! But 2500 pieces, will be 250 Euro most likely... uhoh...

Thanks for the pics whung. Like many other members, I think the Shuttle looks pretty good and will be on my want list. Not so sure about the AT-AT. The SD is probably a "no thanks" for me although if it ends up like the Falcon (ie sitting on the shelves for ages and then get discounted heavily) then I might pick one up. There's always a price point where a Lego set is a buy irrespective of how bad the set is. :classic:

That Shuttle looks amazing. I am so glad they are finally redoing this set. This is probably one of the few OT sets that they have not redone at least once and it is great to see that they have made huge improvements with it. I can't wait to see what figures are included.

Finally, an AT-AT that I want to buy, a decent amount of figs for a large set.

Woot!

Wow that Shuttle is just absolutely incredible, I haven't been this blown away since the first pics of the UCS Falcon and AT-OT and Dropoship...It looks just like some the best MOCS out there. This looks like it will be very close to true scale and for once...FOR ONCE...I think we will be getting a shuttle with an actual BOARDING RAMP. I really hope there is an interior since even though it will most likely be considered UCS, it is a smaller hull than the MF, and even though it never appeared in the films in close detail, behind the scenes pics show it is a simple interior with simple seats.

I know there was speculation about there being a possible landing ramp, which I would have loved to have seen, but for the price point, the shuttle would have had to have been much smaller. I am super happy with just the shuttle

br()wnie

Can anyone make out what figures come with the AT-AT and the shuttle?

Can anyone make out what figures come with the AT-AT and the shuttle?

Shuttle: Darth Vader, Luke, Stormtrooper, black Imperial offcer and grey imperial officer. One will be the pilot I guess, while the other is the officer who accompanies Luke in the lift up to Vader.

At-AT: Han Solo, Luke, two snowtroopers, C-3PO, At-At pilot and two rebels. One of the m looks to be names though, but that's out my area of expertise. Don't quite know everybody in Star Wars!

At-AT: Han Solo, Luke, two snowtroopers, C-3PO, At-At pilot and two rebels. One of the m looks to be names though, but that's out my area of expertise. Don't quite know everybody in Star Wars!

I thought one is a Rebel and one is Veers? And isn't there a Stormie in the Shuttle anymore?

I really have been looking forward to see more of the SD. Loved the Midi-scale falcon and will get this as well. I agree with the rest about the shuttle, looks quite amazing!

I know what to wish for this christmas :wink:

I thought one is a Rebel and one is Veers? And isn't there a Stormie in the Shuttle anymore?

Yeah, it is Veers. Should have remembered the bigger picture we got earlier without the box rather than just going by the side of this one. I did say there was a stormtrooper in the shuttle:

Shuttle: Darth Vader, Luke, Stormtrooper...

Oops. Sorry!

Speed reading isn't all good fellas! :tongue: