Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Who are you in The Prince of Persia?

Prince of Persia Avatar-o-Rama!

Oh sure, everyone wants to be the star, but what about all those supporting characters, the unnamed and unspoken scenery that walks by or stands just at the edge of camera shot?

Well... they're YOU.

The Contest:

Change your avatar to something suitable for an extra in PoP.

The Rules

Avatars should be no larger than 100x100 (and for you freaks, we'll allow 200x200, but it's getting resized by the board software anyway). :laugh:

You have 2 weeks from ... NOW ... to update your avatar and post it here. You also need to display it somewhere, either as your new avatar or at least in your sig (maybe with a link to this topic).

That's it!

Now get out there and do it. You don't need official sets or parts. You can use anything you want including brown paper and crayon as long as it's still a LEGO minifig to start with. It doesn't matter what you do to it, just make a new avatar and make it good!

What's that? Oh, right!

The Prizes:

Tags! Tags! Tags! Seriously, I've got tags and I'm looking to give them out. Maybe lots of them. Impress me and boom, tag!

Another contest? Why, you spoil us! :sweet:

And who wouldn't want a sexy new tag?

100_0909d.jpg

And then, Bob's Guard said "All hail the new King of Persia!"

But, nobody hailed and the Real King's Guards arrested him and put Bob to death.

Edit: Fixed, I believe. I put it as my avatar.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I did this way before PoP month. :tongue:

I could make another one though, just to get a tag. :thumbup:

Edit: 4/23/10

Okay the only changes I may make to this one will be to add a back ground to it. (maybe?)

post-10293-1272050888.jpg

Masked

Edited by Masked Builder

A tiny bit fuzzy on the rules despite your attempts to make it abundantly clear for idiots such as myself: It can be literally anything? Not especially Lego? Like my avatar, it doesn't have that much to do with Lego, could I redraw him in a PoP style?

And then, Bob's Guard said "All hail the new King of Persia!"

It's too big and you haven't posted it in your avatar (or at least your sig). :hmpf:

A tiny bit fuzzy on the rules despite your attempts to make it abundantly clear for idiots such as myself: It can be literally anything? Not especially Lego? Like my avatar, it doesn't have that much to do with Lego, could I redraw him in a PoP style?

It needs some LEGO to it, it can use non-LEGO additions is all I meant. I'll clarify that.

The Prizes:

Tags! Tags! Tags! Seriously, I've got tags and I'm looking to give them out. Maybe lots of them. Impress me and boom, tag!

What's a tag? *huh*

:tongue:

What's a tag? *huh*

:tongue:

Be especially careful when posting ironic question around here! *huh*

LuxorV

I'm the extra who grabbed whatever off the costume rack and snuck on the set with my trusty Canon Rebel.

img_6643.jpg

I'm the extra who grabbed whatever off the costume rack and snuck on the set with my trusty Canon Rebel.

Hahah! Cute! Watch out, I bet Disney made you sign a 456 page non-disclosure agreement :oh:

:laugh: This is hilarious. Looks like what I got to see as Svelte's sigfig (you still don't officially have one?) on a desert vacation.

Here I am, my first major role in a movie! :thumbup: In the picture I'm the one with the red trousers. Yeah, the special effects in the movie were so expensive, they had to cut on expenses somewhere... :sadnew:

4547849106_422b582ee5.jpg

Edited by Fugazi

Doing great so far! I definitely see some tag contenders already. :thumbup:

And here's my entry, ladies and gentlemen! It is indeed a great opportunity to change an avatar! ) :sweet:

You can't rule a coutry without a trusted first minister, can you?

So here comes Great Vizier Pingvin!

Original photo:

1.jpg

I couldn't resist posting a couple of picures which could also have become my avatars. )

4.jpg

6.jpg

Other pics could be found here!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I really like your sigfig Penguin :thumbup:

Here's mine. I tried to give it a night affect but I don't think it turned out so well.

4548473068_79e5b71610.jpg

Edited by Ratshot

I want to do this but, as you can see, I don't really have a sig fig that I can Persify.

Meh, I didn't want a title any ways...

Agreed! Great work once again, The Penguin! :wub: But with that Jafar-like get-up, I'm not sure how trustworthy you really are. :laugh:

I will change my avatar soon as well. Still gotta get the PoP sets. :blush:

Very nice avatar Penguin. It would make a good Disney villian.

I'll have to do something for this aswell. :thumbup:

Here is my new Avatar (actually, it's my first). It's loosely based on this photo.

P.S. Great contest, great entries.

"Loosely based"? Looks more like the exact same thing to me, only a bit cropped. :tongue: