Sign in to follow this  
Ricecracker

Dystopia Mafia - Sign-up!

I wonder if we'll find any chandeliers. :look:
Don't be so Grim Shadows, we're more likely to find potatoes on this... island.

Here we go again! :laugh:

Oh yeah please sign me up! I've been following nearly every mafia game on this site and would love to participate in one!

I wonder if we'll find any chandeliers. :look:

:laugh:

Don't be so Grim Shadows, we're more likely to find potatoes on this... island.

And if we're really lucky we'll also find some sausages and carrots.. just beware of scimitar wielding natives with cauldrons..

I can has play? :grin:

MINE!!! :tongue:

I'd love to join this one!

I am currently an active member of Hinckley's Red Moon, and I previously played in Bob the Construction-Man's Prohibition Mafia, and am very excited about this one too!

Whether or not I make it in I still can't wait for another mafia game to watch/play. Don't get me wrong though, play is my preference :tongue: !

Did i mention that i always capitalize my i's? i know it's very annoying when someone doesn't capitalize i's

Edit: I rarely edit my posts either!

:grin:

~insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

Although I'm a ittle late, I'd very much like to join this one. I have not participated in a mafia thusfar, but I have followed Imperial Soldiers Moafia, and watched a couple days of Red Moon.

I've followed along in Red Moon and ISM, sign me up, I think I am ready.

Ah, this looks like an exciting new adventure!

I fancy my chances fighting for survival on a remote desert island - sign me up please! :sweet:

Ooh! If I could just maybe squeeze in last place on requests? I just got back from France so I'm a little late.

You're not late- there's a little more than a day left for sign ups. :wink:

Anyone still interested- do not hesitate! There is approx. 32 hours left before closing this.

I may be a little late, and due to the fact I have never played one before, but I have followed several, and I was fantastic at drama at school...

You're not late- there's a little more than a day left for sign ups. :wink:

Anyone still interested- do not hesitate! There is approx. 32 hours left before closing this.

Oh? Great. Anything for a chance in a new Mafia.

...and I was fantastic at drama at school...

Mafia on the internet is mostly strategy and psychology, in my opinion. Mafia in person is much more acting-oriented. :wink: I'm not sure if being a devout thespian will give you much of an advantage here. Just tossing that out.

Sign ups look promising! I know I'll enjoy this game, whether I'm playing or not.

I'm not sure if being a devout thespian will give you much of an advantage here. Just tossing that out.

I'm A Thespian and I survived Prohibition! :tongue: Yet, Inconspicuous is correct, and success in Mafia has more to do with tactics and playing it cool, than acting ability.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

EDIT: Changed my mind, take me off of the list, thanks

Edited by Macoco

Strategy? Psychology?? Tactics??? :look:

I've really got to learn how to play this game one day. :sceptic:

Personally, the point of online Mafia as I see it comes in the role play: becoming the character. If you do it right, you should be able to get the job done, whether town or scum. If you do it wrong, you'll die. Quickly.

I'll admit, sometimes hosts don't provide as much character information as I want and then I have to thoughtfully and subtly expand the character to suit the situation. This can be a hazard or a blessing, all depending on a combination of your own instincts and a lot of outside factors you have absolutely no control over. When it goes right, it's a joy, when it goes wrong, it's even better because you have to keep spinning and spinning your creative yarn until you've created either a wonderfully crafted scarf or a rope to hang yourself with. :laugh:

Seriously... strategy, psychology, tactics... PSH! It's all about the acting! *strikes a noble pose*

:wacko: