EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

Went and saw Mr Bean's Holiday yesterday, it was a good film and showed that Rowan Atkinson can still deliver laughs with ease.

Went and saw Mr Bean's Holiday yesterday, it was a good film and showed that Rowan Atkinson can still deliver laughs with ease.
''You speak very good French'' ''Gracias''
:-P

TMNT Im happy to say i was really entertained by it, far better than i expected and im not surprised its at the top of the box office.

What did surprise me though is the fact that when i tried to see it on Sat night i couldnt get in, what was more surprising is that the queue was made up of adults and hardley any kids what so ever *wacko*!!

It was much the same again last night, seems us 80's kids still remember the old toons with great happiness.

What did surprise me though is the fact that when i tried to see it on Sat night i couldnt get in, what was more surprising is that the queue was made up of adults and hardley any kids what so ever *wacko*!!

Yep. Interesting changes.... I was astounded when I heard that the comics business nowadays is selling

mostly toward adults. I guess kids prefer video games.... That

The Last Mimzy. :-X

It was the single most stupidest movie I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through. *n*

I won't even begin to pick at it's incredible flaws.

Lots of money form Coke and Intel, though.

Yes, I have got that film on DVD, It is awsomw, the animation is brilliant.

yes i am not the ony one who has seen that! :-D

i watched shaun of the dead yesterday, very funny film but the ending could be better! ;-)

Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade. A film I very much like. I'll have to go to the vid. store and pick up the other two. Kid Inddie go!

TMNT Im happy to say i was really entertained by it, far better than i expected and im not surprised its at the top of the box office.

It was much the same again last night, seems us 80's kids still remember the old toons with great happiness.

My family went to see Wild Hogs, but it was sold out. So, the family went to shooter except for me. Not in the mood for an R film, I went to TMNT. You're right *vader* , it was very good. What's annoying, though, is that the critics gave it a D, I think.

Your theater had mostly adults?! Not fair, I had to sit through little kids repeating every little line they liked.

El laberinto del fauno

Thats Pan's Labyrinth in original tone? Was it great in spanish version?

-Aredhel

NORBIT- possiblly the worst film i have ever seen! it was sooooooooo predictable!

(oh fat woman is going to go down a water slide, a wonder what will happen!?!)

i also saw pixar's cars, now thats a good film! ;-)

Ghost Rider in the cinema and I, Robot on DVD. :-)

Man, those two are rocking my room. X-D *y*

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Brilliant movie. Saw it tonight for like the millionth time. I love it.

My family went to see Wild Hogs, but it was sold out. So, the family went to shooter except for me. Not in the mood for an R film, I went to TMNT. You're right *vader* , it was very good. What's annoying, though, is that the critics gave it a D, I think.

Your theater had mostly adults?! Not fair, I had to sit through little kids repeating every little line they liked.

Yep most people there were well over 20yrs, i guess i got lucky and went to see a showing where all the old fans turned up.

Watched Blades of Glory yesterday, have to say its a great film even if its far fetched.

napoleon dynamite: good film actually its a real cult classic and it has some funny moments.

i also bought anchorman and crocodile Dundee. :-)

Watched Blades of Glory as well lately. A good film I liked and laughed.

Though....worst...ending...ever. What was that!?

TMNT. Pretty damn good, some very impressive animation in places. Yet, I think the plot about the Monsters was a bit far fetched, and the ending happened all too quickly. Not a bad film, just not a fantastic one. I'll still probably get it on DVD though.

Went to see Wild Hogs on Friday. It exceeded my expectations and was actually pretty good. I don't think I'll get it on DVD but it was enjoyable if very moral towards the end.

I saw Sunshine last friday.

10m.jpg

That was a good movie *y*!

It had an Alien-feel, it