Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Now, already this Mafia game is irregular... If you're short of votes, perhaps a Ouija board could turn up, Pvt. Dan Gale is rolling in his grave :tongue:

Is this when we call in the reserves to take other players spots? Because I am now starting to like the idea of throwing corrupted potatoes at their tents. :tongue:

:hmpf: Agreed. If there are just enough active players to have 12 votes altogether, how can a consensus be expected at all?

Where is everyone else? Man oh man. Start throwing in some reserves I say.

~Peace

I haven't been able to post much, or at all, due to an incredible amount of work shoved on me these past weeks. If you would like to replace me to better the flow of the game, by all means go ahead, but I would prefer to stay and continue participating, and I promise I will get this work out of the way, and then I'll really be able to play properly :sweet:

Though it may not seem like it, I really am liking this game, very, very much, and find it all very enjoyable :classic:

I'm going to let the less participatory members know if they should wish to continue or be replaced. Or just simply replace them.

Also, please, please, please let me know if you're going to be caught up, else you could find yourself in a grave! :tongue: Just let me know and not be frantically looking around for my missing players :classic:

Another "Also," the voice from the sky speaks in your dreams:

4401508327_4bce92f68c_o.png

"Oh, yeah! Report any potato messages you get from this game...of life...for it is now a crime to do so!"

:wink::tongue:

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Wish more people voted/participated, but oh well. I'm just bitter because I'm dead. :grin:

ImperialScouts, I thoroughly enjoyed my death PM. Very vivid and gripping haha. Nice job. :thumbup:

~Peace

Or just simply replace them.

Or get one drunk and have him shot by the 53rd you mean? :laugh:

(just too bad we lost two honored men this way)

I'm away for one night and everyone finally gets around to voting?

Thanks for hosting such a cool game ImperialScouts. As for the rest of you bastards, I hope you all die a horrible death. :wink:

Another "Also," the voice from the sky speaks in your dreams:

:look: He's already in your mind. He's overtaking all of your thoughts... :tongue:

Yay we lynched someone today! Man when Shadows got the ball rolling it didnt stop at all

NO PLAYING THE GAME IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD! :hmpf:

(like, how many times do we have to say this?)

Yay we lynched someone today!

Which should mean we get our potatoes back, unless the General is a dirty, stinking, filthy scum. :laugh:

What? Ooops, I think I just broke my own rule. Bad Shadows! Bad! :grin:

Dont worry Shadows, it was more of a general comment. Ron Toreil would never say "yay". :tongue:

I have to say, good job, guys. With the game going a bit downhill, we all rallied together and brought it back up again. For this, we have only ourselves to thank...

... And TinyPies' absence! :grin:

We're on a roll!

~A.S.

I know I've been a little lazy when it comes to voicing my opinion, but I don't really like to think of it as hiding in the tent. More like a shyness to talking. I promise to share my thoughts a little more from hereon out. :tongue:

According to your current member roster, TinyP was reanimated. :tongue:

Nope, now he's dead :tongue:

I also found the knife :sweet: !

This game is officially on hold for clarification.

Update: After the confusing of yesterday and a series of PMs notifying me that I am dead, undead, and alive, I wanted a clarification before continuing. I have that now and the sausages will flow again on day 7. :sweet:

Game resumed. :wink:

Where did you get a chrome knife Scouts?

The old underwater themes (Aquanauts etc.) had plenty of them. I got mine from the Harry Potter set "Rescue from the Merpeople", though.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/37

I'm not Scouts, but personally I got mine from Temple of the Crystal Skull.

I actually got it from a big lot from eBay, but it's most likely from the Aquanauts! They are every, pretty much :classic: Bricklink.com should help, if you would like to obtain one.

Are these all chrome though? Because I have about 5 dark grey ones (Three from Camp Attack and 2 from cemetary Battle).

Are these all chrome though? Because I have about 5 dark grey ones (Three from Camp Attack and 2 from cemetary Battle).

Those were the dark grey ones, not the chrome ones. I have at least ten of these chrome knives, because I used to love Aquanauts and Divers. I believe they were in a few other sets too.