Jipay

What are you listening to?

dang....after watching this vid, I got hooked and watched all of their other videos. Thanks for sharing!

Runaway - Chapter IV (Tensnake remix)

tropical disco house or whatever, i love it

dang....after watching this vid, I got hooked and watched all of their other videos. Thanks for sharing!

These two lovely singing beauties are the real deal, I love all their home-made videos.. :wub: Glad you liked it!

And another one of my favorites from them:

I've been watching Community (awesome show, by the way) and the theme song really stuck. In my head. Because it's awesome. :grin:

Right now I'm listening to a leaked copy of the new Megadeth album 13!!!! Pretty damn good, Dave, You are the man!

Florence strikes again, this time with a fantastically uplifting, yet dark track. :wub:

Aphex Twin - Avril 14th Edited by Alopex

After watching an advert (can remember what it was for, but I just remember the song... not great advertising! :laugh: ), I can't stop listening to this song!

Also, after a recent bought of internet-Christmas shopping, I can't stop listening to the best Christmas song ever, all leading up to that great chorus!

Aphex Twin - Avril 14th

Aphex Twin is so talented. I listened to this over and over again. Thanks for sharing. :classic:

As for me:

Please, Everyone listen to this song, It is the most beautiful song I have ever heard, the video from Michael Dudok's 'Father and Daughter' animation go hand in hand with this, It is truly amazing.

Thank you.

Their music is so catchy, plus it was a hit at the bar i was at for Halloween.

This song is just so heartbreaking, watch it on Youtube and see the english lyrics to see what the song tells, they are not perfect, but they are very close. Enjoy. :cry_sad: I always start crying when i listen this song.

Captain Becker

Right now I'm listening to a new song from

, a South African hip-hop band. They're not my favourites, but they're cool to listen to from time to time. No special about the lyrics, though :tongue: . A bit of South African mixed with basic English words, most often nothing other than 'megabluck'. Amusing though :grin: .

Check out

, as well. Another South African rapper. I find it amazing how mush South African is so much alike to my own dialect of Dutch.