Jipay

What are you listening to?

ACDC-Thunderstruck

Highway to Hell

Edward Maya-Stero Love

JayZ-Empire State of Mind

I listen to these songs and others as I browse the forums :classic:.

Edited by Ratshot

Everybodys gonna love today! Everybody you want to, anyone you got to. Love love me, love love me!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! :laugh: And now, go out and love someone :wub:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

I have got a call to an army, so i started to listen some Russian army songs :classic: I dont understand **** what he says, but dang this song is amazing!

Captain Becker

Listening to techno from the last 15 years. There has been so much good stuff made over that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd52OxNmVOw

If you've been listening to techno, and never heard any of this stuff, well, your dj's have been lying to you.... :cry_sad:

Well I listen to:

A day to remember

Bullet for my valentine

Bring me the horizon

Black Veil brides

Edit: 1st post on 200th page! :laugh:

Edited by dragunov

Right now I'm listening to a playlist of everything Lemon Jelly have put out. So KY, Lost Horizon's, '64-95 and the singles.

new ep by dum dum girls :classic:

Dum Dum Girls are awesome. If they have a new ep, I'll have to track that down. Thank you Internet.

I finally managed to pick up The King is Dead by the Decemberists. I'm really liking Calamity Song (track 2) so far. It's taking a bit to get used to the new sound but I like the change in direction here.

White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons. They were amazing at the grammys!

Rope - Foo Fighters. A new single and Im loving it! I cant wait for their new album now!

The soundtrack from Disney's Dinosaur. Not the best Disney sound track (that's Tarzan), but I find these three original pieces especially epic:

EDIT: Stupid maximum media. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Professor Flitwick

My recent download of uTorrent included a torrent in the install for an album by a band called Sick of Sarah. Quite a smart idea, give away an album for free, and in return spread the word about your band. So yeah, they're this all female power pop punk etc band. Not my usual taste, but hey, they're not bad. I think singers like Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil and Emily Haines from Metric have given me a taste for bands with female vocalists.

Metric, by the way, are still being listened to me a lot, as well as Elena Siegman (popularised by singing for the Call of Duty zombie songs). As for miscellaneous individual songs, '

' by P.O.D., '
' by The Prodigy, and '
' by Filter are currently on my play list. Good stuff. :grin:

this depends largely one what I'm doing lol. I'll go from listening to Scottish Bagpipe music to Slipknot and Lamb of God back to Amy MacDonald. Right now, I'm not listening to anything, in a minute, the Background music of Final Fantasy Tactics.

"Black paper moon" by Tommy heavenly6, great Japanese song with interesting lyrics when translated. :classic:

"Má Vlast" (My Homeland) by Bedřich Smetana. A set of six symphonic poems composed between 1874 and 1879. Probably the most famous of them is number 2 "Vltava - Die Moldau".

PM

Edited by Plastemaurer

Love this one.

<Youtube Video>

This is beautiful. I checked some of his other works too and they are all great. Thank you for that.

Edited by Plastemaurer

Finnish singer Kari Tapio passed away 7. December 2010. This is his last song, its called Pitkät päivät täällä (Long days over here)wich he recorded whit finnish Beatbox singer Felix.If MJ was the king of pop, then Kari Tapio as the king of finnish Iskelmä. We shall miss him :cry_sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66amreMqSxg&feature=related

And here is his break out song called Myrskyn Jälkeen (After the storm)

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker