Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Your time to read this post

I had my eye on the harbor pursuit set ever since i first heard of it around January. When it released I couldn't find it for a very long time, and now I finally have Deathstroke!

Finally found some S14 CMF in stores!

Me too. I bought 5 of them so far. I most likely to get some more later, in a few day(s).

Edit - I bought 8 more today (9-11-15). (So for a total of 13 for the series.)

Edited by samuraiturtle

Finally found some S14 CMF in stores!

Me too. I finally got my first one. My local store didn't got them before, I checked a week before and no new CMF. So at last here they are !

Today I bought 75099 Rey's Speeder on a bit of an impulse, along with a reduced 70791 Skull Warrior and a second copy of 75112 General Grievous (the pieces will mostly be used to upgrade my current Grievous). Now to just find the motivation to do some building...

Finally got myself some of the S14 CMF. Tricky to find.

At London Drugs there were only six left in a box, heavily handled by the look of the packaging. I'm terrible at feeling them. I ended up just taking a chance on one that someone had left a post-it note on that said 'Gargoyle'. Turned out to be the Mad Scientist. Oh well, at least it wasn't the Franken Rocker guy.

At Toys R Us, I almost didn't find them.They had three almost full boxes at the customer service desk (along with a box of S13). I searched through one, as did my helper and we successfully managed to find the Specter, Banshee and Fly Trap guy. Still want to find the Spider Lady.

Bought two lots of 18, 4515 9V Straight Track, from a German seller on ebay. First time since 2011, yet they still hover around $3.30/pc. His shipping was much lower than those on Bricklink, as well :classic:

Wohooooo! In Ukraine appeared mixels 6 series and minifigures 14 series! But mixels will be bought by me tomorrow. All 9 sixth series mixels.

0_1577e5_b6bbbca4_XL.jpg

0_1577e6_9d423d3b_XL.jpg

Edited by dimaks13

Stopped by toys'r us and found nothing particularly interesting, was hoping for a few good polybags, but nada

Instead i ordered some stuff off bricklink, namely a Tie Pilot, and the bricks to build my self-designed Tie advanced prototype microfighter, im curious to see how the lego set next year compares to what i came up with

Just ordered a Tie prototype for €30, an online warehouse had it for €40, and a €10 promo for new customers, just had to order a €5 sweater from the sale to get above the minimum amount for the promo :P

So €40 total for Tie, sweater and delivery tomorrow morning, YAY

I think ill stash it for under the christmas tree though, im just happy to have found it for this price, im fine with waiting a few months more before unboxing it :)

I didn't buy it, but it was just sent to me as a gift: 75078 Imperial Troop Transport.

Ordered 75083, the AT-DP

The sickness is real, i reorganized my desk, and wound up with an empty spot, and immediately though "hmm, right next to my imperial shelf, a walker would look good there" and then found out i could grab the AT-DP (which i think is an awesome walker, it perfectly combines clone and empire looks for me) significantly below MSRP... my poor wallet.

I thought I'd done rather well on eBay today, but my housemate returned from Smyth's with a BAGFULL of Mixels. They were labelled as £2.99 but came up at £1.49 at the checkout.

Hence the WHOLE carrier bag's worth!

Worth looking into.