Nabii

LEGO Collectable Minifigures General Discussion

The barcode sheet for series 2 is available through brickset. The person who made it must already have had access to these figs. There is no information on how these barcode ID's got accumulated so soon other than the fact that Legoland Billund supposedly has the figs for sale. Perhaps Legoland Günzburg (Germany) has them for sale by now too.

Sorry, I don't see anywhere on Brickset where the series 2 sheet is available? please provide link!

I hit my target number of zombies today. Just in time, by the looks of it. Bring on the barcodes! I wants my pharaoh!

Sorry, I don't see anywhere on Brickset where the series 2 sheet is available? please provide link!

If you click through to the collectible minifigures section from the front page you will (after choosing which part of the world you want) be directed to a German site with a pdf of the barcodes. The pdf contains the codes for both series 1 and series 2 so you'll need to go to page 2 for the second series.

http://bricks.inof.de/docs/minifig-barcodes/

If you click through to the collectible minifigures section from the front page you will (after choosing which part of the world you want) be directed to a German site with a pdf of the barcodes. The pdf contains the codes for both series 1 and series 2 so you'll need to go to page 2 for the second series.

http://bricks.inof.de/docs/minifig-barcodes/

Keep in mind, these are the European barcodes. Americans will have to wait awhile for the US barcodes to surface.

Thanks for that, dfenz! I've already streamlined it into a raw list ordered by priority, ready to go!

drat! so the helmet is in pearl gold and not metallic gold. same with the shield.

drat! so the helmet is in pearl gold and not metallic gold. same with the shield.

I actually think the shield is medium nougat (same color as his torso), and not any sort of gold. It's certainly not the same color as the helmet by any stretch of the imagination.

For anyone in the UK, series 1 is now reduced to £1.49 in Argos. My local store had 87 in stock, some out on display.

Sorry if someone has already posted this.

Here is a German PDF version of the Minifigures Sammelpass

which for some reason was never included in the German club magazine.

front_page.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S. if anybody has any spare English versions please PM me!

So I went to my local Lego store yesterday and there was no evidence of any of these yet. Has the US just not got them or am I looking in the wrong places?

So I went to my local Lego store yesterday and there was no evidence of any of these yet. Has the US just not got them or am I looking in the wrong places?

I was at the Lego Store in the Mall of America yesterday and asked when Series II will be released. They didn't know, but said it would be "soon". Perhaps in as few as two weeks. So, that would make it the beginning of August. They also said Series I was sold out in less than three weeks (which we all knew) in the US. Hopefully it won't be as bad this second time around.

The timing for series 2 couldn't be worse for me. From the sound of things, series 2 won't hit North America until early-mid August. Unfortunately for me, I'll be in Scotland for 2 weeks starting on August 11th meaning I'll probably miss out on my chance to pick up any figures in North America. Moreover, with the figures having been out for about a month in Europe I may not have much of a chance to pick them up in Scotland either.

The timing for series 2 couldn't be worse for me. From the sound of things, series 2 won't hit North America until early-mid August. Unfortunately for me, I'll be in Scotland for 2 weeks starting on August 11th meaning I'll probably miss out on my chance to pick up any figures in North America. Moreover, with the figures having been out for about a month in Europe I may not have much of a chance to pick them up in Scotland either.

Scotland will probably have them, even with the presumed rebalanced distribution. I was in a toy shop yesterday that had no fewer than fifteen open boxes of minifigs Series 1, there's no shortage.

I went to two shops in the same retail park and found at least 16 boxes of series 1. I am hoping to find a series 2 box on the internet ASAP. Then I can build some better "bigs" for these ones!

The first batch of Series 2 minifigs is already hitting the online auctions, see this example for a pantomime minifigure:

Collectible minifigures Series 2 Pantomime minifigure on German eBay

And someone on Brickshelf seems to own them all already:

Collectible Minifigs Series 2 Brickshelf folder

Edited. Links should work now.

Edited by jamtf

Haven't checked the last 10+ pages of this thread, but anyway: On 1000steine.de member inof released an updated .pdf of Series 2's barcodes. These are valid for Europe, as they appear being recorded in Denmark:

Click me!

The first batch of Series 2 minifigs is already hitting the online auctions, see this example for a pantomime minifigure:

Collectible minifigures Series 2 Pantomime minifigure on German eBay

And someone on Brickshelf seems to own them all already:

Collectible Minifigs Series 2 Brickshelf folder

These Links doesn't work! :sadnew: