CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

what? madaboutlego won? but i know he already has an advent calendar! he makes stopmotion videos about how to build the pirates and city advent calendar items everyday! unfairness.... although your moc was good and im happy for you and what not, seems...i dunno, messed up i guess.

im an american and i cant even buy the pirates one... if i win a raffle i hope one of the prizes (one i get) will be the pirates one, but for all i know, that might not even be a prize.

It IS a raffle though andy, so the winners are completely random, and can do as they wish with their prizes (they don't always want them)

what? madaboutlego won? but i know he already has an advent calendar! he makes stopmotion videos about how to build the pirates and city advent calendar items everyday! unfairness.... although your moc was good and im happy for you and what not, seems...i dunno, messed up i guess.

im an american and i cant even buy the pirates one... if i win a raffle i hope one of the prizes (one i get) will be the pirates one, but for all i know, that might not even be a prize.

Jealousy, doubt and begrudge in one post - wow :hmpf_bad:.

There are prizes, cool & lots of them. I´m moving from my apartment to a new one and at the same time working a lot which include travelling abroad. Because of that and me being a perfectionist, I´ll keep the prizes a secret until I can take nice pictures of them and post them. But do not distrust this years EB Santa, you´ll will be happy :thumbup:! A little clue, it´s sƃıɟıuıɯ.

christmas_gifs_10.gif

Be careful.... it wouldn't surprise me if Santa had a list of whiners to cross off the advent list :hmpf_bad:

(For the record, he doesn't... but you could definitely be more gracious.)

I think that even though we may not win, it's important that we show our appreciation to the organizers of this. :classic:

They really have no obligation to do this, it's solely out of generosity...

It's free, so its not like you're losing anything if you don't win...and who would have money to buy 72 advent calendars for a silly message board giveaway? :wacko: And by the time you receive it, its likely to be close to or after Xmas, so what point would they serve? :wink:

Congrats to all the winners so far and thank you so much to everyone involved for dedicating your time and money to this!

-darthperson

(For the record, he doesn't... but you could definitely be more gracious.)

Ahh, but I programmed the list and in CopMikes absence I have discretionary powers... :devil:

Congrats to the winners so far! :sweet:

Ahh, but I programmed the list and in CopMikes absence I have discretionary powers... :devil:

Your powers are indeed great and many. I was trying to reassure any worried younglings that Santa didn't have a hit-list... so far :wink:

There are prizes, cool & lots of them. I´m moving from my apartment to a new one and at the same time working a lot which include travelling abroad. Because of that and me being a perfectionist, I´ll keep the prizes a secret until I can take nice pictures of them and post them. But do not distrust this years EB Santa, you´ll will be happy :thumbup:! A little clue, it´s sƃıɟıuıɯ.

christmas_gifs_10.gif

:oh:

Can't wait for pics of them to be taken! :sweet:

And congrats to the winners of days two, three and four!

It's very nice for me that you all are in a different time zone: I can check up on tomorrow's winners at 7pm! Thanks for organizing the raffle, CopMike (and you too, Siegfried, since you are obviously the puppet master)

Thanks for organizing the raffle, CopMike (and you too, Siegfried, since you are obviously the puppet master)

Actually I'm more like a possessed puppet; I can move a bit, but ultimately CopMike is pulling the strings. :grin:

For every day since the 1st, I have been looking at the calender, clicking the link, and no entry matches the page.

Could these be errors?

For every day since the 1st, I have been looking at the calender, clicking the link, and no entry matches the page.

Could these be errors?

What link, what entry, and what do you expect?

In case it helps, the daily calender link is supposed to go to the MOC of the winner... and it was working at the time. However with Brickshelf being unreliable the page scripts never finish resulting in the entry not being shown. :sceptic:

I'll look into it tomorrow.

A little clue, it´s sƃıɟıuıɯ.

christmas_gifs_10.gif

˙˙˙ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ʎɹǝʌ˙˙˙˙ɯɯɯɥ

It's better when you don't know what's coming!

Surprize us Santa Coplaus!

My mom, Roadwalker, won, and I didn´t? :grin:

*Prepares my "To Do" list: 1) Be extra nice to her. 2) Show her that she won. 3) (if I won´t win later on) ask her if she would care to give that "stupid lego package" to her "wonderful, caring son".* :grin:

OR:

*1) Don´t tell her that she won. 2) Take the prize myself.* :tongue:

Nah, seriously though, I will go with the first option. At least until I find out if I won something or not... :devil::grin:

Edited by Dennimator

I noticed one of the winners for day 4 doesn't even have an entry pic anymore? And it's flickr so it's not like BS ditched it.

Now that the entry period is over do we not need to keep the pics up?

My mom, Roadwalker, won, and I didn´t? :grin:

*1) Don´t tell her that she won. 2) Take the prize myself.* :tongue:

:laugh: Well, anyway: you still have to get your mom to PM her address to CopMike...

¿puǝɹʇ ʍǝu ɐ buıɯoɔǝq sıɥʇ sı 'uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ ʇob ǝq oʇ uoıʇɐɯɹoɟuı buıʇsǝɹǝʇuı

What link, what entry, and what do you expect?

In case it helps, the daily calender link is supposed to go to the MOC of the winner... and it was working at the time. However with Brickshelf being unreliable the page scripts never finish resulting in the entry not being shown. :sceptic:

I'll look into it tomorrow.

I thought each day would link to the entry in this topic showing the entry. But each time the picture/link is clicked, it doesn't show the entry on that page - it goes to a random page...

:laugh: Well, anyway: you still have to get your mom to PM her address to CopMike...

¿puǝɹʇ ʍǝu ɐ buıɯoɔǝq sıɥʇ sı 'uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ ʇob ǝq oʇ uoıʇɐɯɹoɟuı buıʇsǝɹǝʇuı

Yeah, finding out her address will be really hard... :hmpf:

:tongue:

I thought each day would link to the entry in this topic showing the entry. But each time the picture/link is clicked, it doesn't show the entry on that page - it goes to a random page...

I agree, I know what it's trying to do, (point you to the inning post in the thread), but most of the time it brings you to the right page but to a random post.

christmas_tree.gif Hi all! christmas_tree.gif

The raffle is up & running thanks to Siegfried´s computerskills and Svelte & 3D Brickthing pic/enhancements :wub:!

15 winners so far and still no info on the prices :sing:? Well I´m moving from one town to another while working a lot.

That, and me being a perfectionist :hmpf: , has so far prevented me from presenting the prizes the way I would like them

to be seen - in their Great Glory :grin:! But rest assure - I will prevail and you´ll faint when you see all the s

Secret *snip* that I'll faint to see? I can't wait to faint :grin:

You ruined the surprise!!! It was supposed to be a secret! Hence the coloured and upside down text! GAH!

Sometimes, guys, I'm wondering if you are indeed adults or 8-year olds (Rancor, we all figured out what CopMike was talking about, but it was still supposed to be a surprise).

Oh well, with the surprise ruined anyway, at least I hope we don't see a thread "What *snip* would you like to see in next year's Xmas Raffle" started... :hmpf_bad: