CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

Aww man, I got all mixed up with the time zones and didn't realize the deadline had passed already. :sad: I was just about to post mine when I saw that it had been closed; oh well, good luck to those who entered!

I didn't realise I had as many space figs as I have, so thanx 4 the raffle (I still have more fig :oh: )

I made mine in about 3 minutes, waited two hours (adjusting figs and procrastinating) then took pics, waited a day, and posted them at a hotel w/ alot of difficulty, my bro had trouble posting his too as there was only one computer available in the hotel.

I intend too take good pics of my sig fig soon, he's in there w/ the other figs too :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

There are some great entries in this raffle. My three favourites would have to be Pi's wreath, Siegfried's dueling santas and green dewback's snowman with a carrot. They were really well done and made me laugh. Great work guys!

how will we know if we win? you say up to 3 winners everyday until christmas will be chosen?

Edited by andy0002

Even if I don't win, I'm very proud of my creation. It's my fifth attempt at real-ice MOC's and it's by far the best. The Lego and ice seamlessly blend and I often use it as a table centerpiece before it starts melting, and it's back to the freezer!

Good entries and good luck! :grin:

I looked over mine again and am hoping that there aren't points subtracted for typos. That's what I get for trying to post at the last minute, typing one handed while I hold my 4 month old son... :classic:

What I didnt say in my entry is that my new sig fig and I wish a mary Xmas which is in about a month.

Great raffle.

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer

Thanks for this great raffle! It's the first raffle I ever entered.

Good luck to all who entered the raffle, and everyone has a chance, right?

~General Magma

how will we know if we win? you say up to 3 winners everyday until christmas will be chosen?

There's a special calendar page set up by our talented walrus Siegfried - each day at a specified time the randomly selected winners will be revealed!

I looked over mine again and am hoping that there aren't points subtracted for typos. That's what I get for trying to post at the last minute, typing one handed while I hold my 4 month old son... :classic:

Don't panic! Points are not subtracted for typos. Using an innocent child as an appeal to the fuzzy side, on the other hand...

Good luck to all who entered the raffle, and everyone has a chance, right?

Yes; everyone, but CopMike, since it's his baby! :laugh: This is one of the few contests where staff can win a prize too :thumbup:

Points are not subtracted for typos. Using an innocent child as an appeal to the fuzzy side, on the other hand...

Ah-ha! Unfair advantage is what I call that! I'm too young for kids! (but at the right age to win some nicety from the raffle :])

Thanks for the raffle, CopMike, even if I don't win anything it's always funny to be in a EB contest :classic: And good luck to everybody, I must say some entries are really impressive :thumbup:

There's a special calendar page set up by our talented walrus Siegfried - each day at a specified time the randomly selected winners will be revealed!

how do i get to the calendar page?

Don't panic! Points are not subtracted for typos. Using an innocent child as an appeal to the fuzzy side, on the other hand...

Hey, I was just explaining the reasoning behind the typos. If I was really going to use him as an appeal to the "fuzzy side", I'd have posted baby pictures. :devil::grin::wub:

Edited by Mofo Jones

When I went to bed I swear there were only 137 entries and now there are 140.... :tongue:

:laugh: when I went to bed I thought there where 143 :wacko:

A great thanks for this raffle CopMike! :thumbup:

You sure know how to make the christmas season a lot more interesting!

All I can say and think about all the great entries is that imagination and creativity is endless and has no limits.

That's the true LEGO spirit after all. :wink:

how do i get to the calendar page?

Try looking at the upper right of the page. It has a button marked 'calender' that will take you to this month. :grin:

Click Here!

(or http://www.eurobricks.com/sieg/cal/c09/ for those who think i'm trying to sell something).

One small problemo... it's still reading 2008...

Those are last year's winners though, right? We don't know who'll be winning this year yet?

Do forgive a weary old man his confusion....

Edited by Siegfried
URL update

All winners PM Seigfrieid with their name and address. You should send your real name (or at least part of it). ok, thats helpful :classic: .

so i still have one question, how many days will there be winners? EVERY day until christmas from here on out? id like to know so i can start checking the page daily or every once in a while or when ever the new winner(s) announced.

it doesnt seem like a very good chance at getting picked... 140 entries and yet less than 3 will be picked each day, maybe not even each day for a maximum of 27/28 (i think?) days. so like 86-62 people WONT get a prize... hmm... rather close to half the people, doubt ill get one, just my luck... :hmpf_bad: ...yet the opportunity to even receive a prize is great!

All winners PM Seigfrieid with their name and address. You should send your real name (or at least part of it). ok, thats helpful :classic: .

so i still have one question, how many days will there be winners? EVERY day until christmas from here on out? id like to know so i can start checking the page daily or every once in a while or when ever the new winner(s) announced.

You're reading about last years raffle. Take it easy! CopMike will explain all you have to know about the raffle but it doesn't start until the 1st of December so there is plenty of time.

Edited by Etzel

Take it easy!

Applies to everyone actually :) Congrats CopMike, you've turned us into a bunch of 6-year ols all over again :laugh: